Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
If no plane crashed in Pennsylvania where did the physical plane, the Passengers and crew, go? We have records of them taking off. We have no records of them landing anywhere.

Explain how if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, 95 percent of the aircraft was recovered at the crash site?

Explain how body parts , DNA and such from KNOWN passengers and crew was recovered from the site?

From impact to the arrival of first responders was approximately 90 minutes. How did the debris and bodies get there unseen in under 90 minutes?

every sane person knows it crashed into a field.

Only idiots believe it didnt and that Obama isnt a citizen

oh good lord everyone knows the plane went down in Pennsylvania....passengers spoke with family before it crashed and told them what was going on...there is no denying that evidence and there are live recordings of it.

oh good lord everyone knows the plane went down in Pennsylvania....passengers spoke with family before it crashed and told them what was going on...there is no denying that evidence and there are live recordings of it.
they were all faked according to the twoofers.

nat geo tell all:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8LdG3qmMj8]National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 8 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
oh good grief no one would be able to go to that extent and keep everyone quiet, someone would talk...Americans like to run their mouth too much for a good conspiracy like that to work.

If no plane crashed in Pennsylvania where did the physical plane, the Passengers and crew, go? We have records of them taking off. We have no records of them landing anywhere.

Explain how if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, 95 percent of the aircraft was recovered at the crash site?

Explain how body parts , DNA and such from KNOWN passengers and crew was recovered from the site?

From impact to the arrival of first responders was approximately 90 minutes. How did the debris and bodies get there unseen in under 90 minutes?

can you provide any evidence of body parts ? can you show me the engines landing gear. seats. luggage ???? I am not saying a plane
did or didn't crash...but you can prove none of your claims

Last edited:

can you provide any evidence of body parts ? can you show me the engines landing gear. seats. luggage ????
I can show you one of the engines that was unearthed...there was a huge crater left at the site of impact...there was also a seismic registry at the site where the impact occurred.

File:Flight93Engine.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention live eyewitnesses to the crash itself

can you provide any evidence of body parts ? can you show me the engines landing gear. seats. luggage ????
I can show you one of the engines that was unearthed...there was a huge crater left at the site of impact...there was also a seismic registry at the site where the impact occurred.

that rusty piece of junk is not an engine

its not...but if was an engine where the rest of them ?..I think this thing was blown up or shot down
whatever it was
It's an engine. I figger the plane was shot down and a cover story was concocted to cover up the shoot down order.

But I gotta' ask myself; "Why cover up a shoot down order? So you can blame it on the Muslims and get better propaganda value?". :confused:

its not...but if was an engine where the rest of them ?..I think this thing was blown up or shot down
whatever it was
It's an engine. I figger the plane was shot down and a cover story was concocted to cover up the shoot down order.

But I gotta' ask myself; "Why cover up a shoot down order? So you can blame it on the Muslims and get better propaganda value?". :confused:

Provide evidence the plane was shot down. After 10 years someone would have talked about it.

95 percent of the plane was found at or near the crash site. Someone already posted a link and EOTS refused to accept it. The cockpit was found in the woods where it went after it broke off. Near the crash site.

Local, County, State and Federal agencies acknowledged the finding of body parts. Unless EOTS is claiming the Government somehow got all those agencies all those rescue people to lie for them and stay silent for 10 years he is an idiot.

When asked how so many people required to keep this secret makes it nearly impossible EOTS usually claims only a few people were needed.

whatever it was

Provide evidence the plane was shot down. After 10 years someone would have talked about it.

this belief that secrets can not e kept is a myth

95 percent of the plane was found at or near the crash site. Someone already posted a link and EOTS refused to accept it. The cockpit was found in the woods where it went after it broke off. Near the crash site

nonsense no cockpit was found...link !!

Local, County, State and Federal agencies acknowledged the finding of body parts. Unless EOTS is claiming the Government somehow got all those agencies all those rescue people to lie for them and stay silent for 10 years he is an idiot.

you claim bodies ...link !!!

When asked how so many people required to keep this secret makes it nearly impossible EOTS usually claims only a few people were needed.
I have never said a few...I Isaid no where near the thousands you claim

Subsequent analysis of the flight recorders recovered from the crash site revealed how the actions taken by the passengers prevented the aircraft from reaching the hijackers' intended target.
the above is from the link provided to you. The flight recorders cannot be manipulated.

the flight impacted at 563 miles per hour (906 km/h) at a 40-degree nose-down, inverted attitude.

The impact left a crater eight to ten feet deep (c. 3 m), and 30 to 50 feet wide (c. 12 m).[60] All 44 people on board died.[61] Many media reports and eyewitness accounts cited the time of the crash at 10:06 or 10:10,[62][63] as did an analysis of seismographic data in the area,[

Kelly Leverknight was watching news of the attacks when she heard the plane. "I heard the plane going over and I went out the front door and I saw the plane going down. It was headed toward the school, which panicked me, because all three of my kids were there. Then you heard the explosion and felt the blast and saw the fire and smoke.
an eye witness account, had the plane been shot down it likely would have exploded midair.

McClatchey grabbed her camera and took the only known picture of the smoke cloud from the explosion.[70][71] Ten years after 9/11, a video of the rising smoke cloud filmed by Dave Berkebile (deceased by 2011) from his yard located eight miles away from the crash site was published on YouTube

Flight 93 fragmented violently upon impact. Most of the aircraft wreckage was found near the impact crater

Investigators found some very light debris including paper and nylon scattered up to eight miles (13 km) from the impact point in New Baltimore, Pennsylvania.[78] Other tiny aircraft fragments were found 1.5 miles (2.4 km) away at Indian Lake, Pennsylvania.[79] All human remains were found within a 70-acre (28 ha) area surrounding the impact point

The 9-11 comission determined that there was no way that the flight was shot down, because there was not enough time, the plane had already crashed before the order was ever given. The flight recordings are irrefutable evidence whether you like it or not.

that rusty piece of junk is not an engine

Uhhhh, yeah it is. Look at this picture, see those blade stacks, those are turbine blades. That's what you are looking at.

Attachments

• $GP7000_cutaway.jpg
    $GP7000_cutaway.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 77
Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information.
And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon. ...

You know, I'd ride my bike to the Pentagon. So, you know I'm a little bit familiar with that area. [Editor's note: Lt. Col. Latas served as a Weapons Requirement Officer at the Pentagon.] But, you know, that kind of descent rate it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

The ground track [the path of the airplane] is off from the 9/11 Commission. There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there. [The film he refers to is Pandora's Black Box, Chapter 2, Flight of American 77.] ...

And I think that we Americans need to demand further investigation just to clarify the discrepancies that you've [Pilots for 9/11 Truth] found. And I think that we need to be getting on the phone with our Congressmen and women and letting them know that we don't accept the excuses that we're hearing now, that we want true investigators to do a true investigation." Google Videos

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information.
And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon. ...

You know, I'd ride my bike to the Pentagon. So, you know I'm a little bit familiar with that area. [Editor's note: Lt. Col. Latas served as a Weapons Requirement Officer at the Pentagon.] But, you know, that kind of descent rate it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

The ground track [the path of the airplane] is off from the 9/11 Commission. There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there. [The film he refers to is Pandora's Black Box, Chapter 2, Flight of American 77.] ...

And I think that we Americans need to demand further investigation just to clarify the discrepancies that you've [Pilots for 9/11 Truth] found. And I think that we need to be getting on the phone with our Congressmen and women and letting them know that we don't accept the excuses that we're hearing now, that we want true investigators to do a true investigation." Google Videos

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

This is Pennsylvania, you want to argue your idiocy on the Pentagon I made a thread for that. Stick to the points. You claimed no evidence exists to show debris or body parts. You simply ignore when it is given.

Further more you are a COWARD. You won't EVER say what you believe. And you support wildly different stories. You supported the claim by one nut case that no debris was found at the Pentagon and then turned around and supported another claim that there was debris everywhere but from the wrong airline and sized aircraft.

Forum List

Back