Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

it kind of blows your theory that the government wouldn't lie about a lie about a tragedy for propaganda purposes
no it just blows!
every one knows governments lie it's part of doing business .
there is no proof that those events are linked to 911 or each other.
they are not proof of a mega conspiracy the Illuminati, etc..
they are all separate events with totally separate movtivations.

all perpetrated by the government to control public opinion about invading other countries....ya no connection to 9/11 there

All discovered or ratted out by someone. Go figure. You want us to believe that an event that involved at least hundreds of people across 3 States, multiple Counties and local jurisdictions could be kept secret for over 10 years.

it kind of blows your theory that the government wouldn't lie about a lie about a tragedy for propaganda purposes
no it just blows!

It does though shoot holes in EOTS claim the Government can keep secrets.

no but it does bolster my claim that RGS is so simplistic in his thinking that he believes that a few secrets come out all secrets therefore come out

no it just blows!

all perpetrated by the government to control public opinion about invading other countries....ya no connection to 9/11 there

All discovered or ratted out by someone. Go figure. You want us to believe that an event that involved at least hundreds of people across 3 States, multiple Counties and local jurisdictions could be kept secret for over 10 years.

you have no clue what was required... don't pretend

no it just blows!

you're right none at all!

If no plane crashed in Pennsylvania where did the physical plane, the Passengers and crew, go? We have records of them taking off. We have no records of them landing anywhere.

Explain how if no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, 95 percent of the aircraft was recovered at the crash site?

Explain how body parts , DNA and such from KNOWN passengers and crew was recovered from the site?

From impact to the arrival of first responders was approximately 90 minutes. How did the debris and bodies get there unseen in under 90 minutes?
how did it get there ?? maybe it fell out of the fucking sky !!:doubt:

no it just blows!

It does though shoot holes in EOTS claim the Government can keep secrets.

no but it does bolster my claim that RGS is so simplistic in his thinking that he believes that a few secrets come out all secrets therefore come out
because they all do eventually......better start being disappointed now ...because what you so desperately wish was secret is right in front of your face.

all discovered or ratted out by someone. Go figure. You want us to believe that an event that involved at least hundreds of people across 3 states, multiple counties and local jurisdictions could be kept secret for over 10 years.

XXXXX altering posts of others is not tolerated-Meister
that's for sure.

ASKED AND ANSWERD ..THAT,PLANE ACTUALLY THERE ARE TWO IS THE FLYING COMMAND POST"The E-4B is a state of the art flying command post," CNN explained, "built and equipped for one reason -- to keep the government running no matter what, even in the event of a nuclear war, the reason it was nicknamed the 'doomsday plane' during the Cold War."

ASKED AND ANSWERD ..THAT,PLANE ACTUALLY THERE ARE TWO IS THE FLYING COMMAND POST"The E-4B is a state of the art flying command post," CNN explained, "built and equipped for one reason -- to keep the government running no matter what, even in the event of a nuclear war, the reason it was nicknamed the 'doomsday plane' during the Cold War."

so how about I change the words in your post ..you scumbag

your post is just fine. I changed the words in mine..yours was#104 mine was #109.
no need. you're doing fine job of misinterpreting all by yourself.

now that I've taken some time to think about what I did ,you're right I'm a scumbag .
what I should have said was: "yes eots you have no clue what was required... don't pretend " my apologies.

th the investigation that was done and the lack of discloser you dont know if the flight was shot down ,if a bomb was involved ,who the hijackers where...thats just the way it is
oh good grief, we all know that day that it was hijackers that got on those planes and took the planes down..the plane in PA was brought down by the passengers to keep it from hitting the White House. You are so full of shit your eyes have to be brown.

th the investigation that was done and the lack of discloser you dont know if the flight was shot down ,if a bomb was involved ,who the hijackers where...thats just the way it is
oh good grief, we all know that day that it was hijackers that got on those planes and took the planes down..the plane in PA was brought down by the passengers to keep it from hitting the White House. You are so full of shit your eyes have to be brown.

and you know this how ?...let me guess the same way you knew the gulf of tonkin incident occurred as reported ??...and btw two former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board have petitioned for a re-investigation and called ti a cover -up...why do you think that would be ???? ...my eyes are green...what color are yours ?

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

Last edited:

and you know this how ?...let me guess the same way you knew the gulf of tonkin incident occurred as reported ??...and btw two former presidents of the U.S air crash investigation board have petitioned for a re-investigation and called ti a cover -up...why do you think that would be ???? ...my eyes are green...what color are yours ?

Pilots For 9/11 Truth
so how do you know what you think you know? lets see......unconfirmed reports....pseudo science..un corroborated eyewitness testimony, no empirical evidence,all based on a false premise.
vs DNA EVIDENCE, AUDIO & VIDEO EVIDENCE, CORROBORATED EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY , TESTING BASED ON EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE DONE BY QUALIFIED AND OBJECTIVE PERSONNEL. HMMMM...?

db_P200068-1-1.jpg

db_P200069-1-1.jpg

db_P200066-1.jpg

db_P200065-1.jpg

db_P200062-1.jpg

db_P200061-1.jpg

db_P200060-1.jpg

debris2.jpg

Daws he refuses to accept anything as evidence because he is so damned desperate to find a conspiracy and it shows the rest of the world what is wrong with Birthers and Truthers, nothing for them is enough proof.

Forum List

Back