Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

Remember Sai, aluminium doubles quite well and not only that a plane is HALLOW so you don't need that much rubble to equal 95% especially when a lot of it was bits and scraps scattered all the way to the lake.

anything with a serial number ??

good lord...a serial number why in the frack do you need a damn serial number when you have eye witnesses? Like moving those goal posts?

Weird. Your eye witnesses said it crashed straight down, but the official story says it crashed at 40-degrees.

How ya reckon that?

And how many saw it actually impact the ground?

I think you're confusing posters here. I didn't say anything about eyewitnesses. I'm merely answering your question about the angle and attitude of the plane when it crashed.
My response was to all.

here is one of those witnesses...300 yards away is close enough to see it.

Lee Purbaugh, 32, working just his second day at Rollock Inc., a scrap yard next to the reclaimed strip-mine land, looked up from operating a burning torch to see the jetliner just 40 feet above him. "I couldn't believe this," Purbaugh said.

"I heard it for 10 or 15 seconds and it sounded like it was going full bore," said Tim Lensbouer, 35, Purbaugh's coworker.

The ground shook and the air thundered as the jetliner slammed into the ground about 300 yards away, Purbaugh said.

Weird. Your eye witnesses said it crashed straight down, but the official story says it crashed at 40-degrees.

How ya reckon that?

And how many saw it actually impact the ground?

I think you're confusing posters here. I didn't say anything about eyewitnesses. I'm merely answering your question about the angle and attitude of the plane when it crashed.
My response was to all.

So you're going to paint everybody with the same brush?

no straight down does not mean nose dive..if the person had said nose dived it would be different..straight down would mean it fell out of the air..which it obviously did just that. I notice you are stepping away from the no witnesses seeing it crash theory though..nice side step.

no straight down does not mean nose dive..if the person had said nose dived it would be different..straight down would mean it fell out of the air..which it obviously did just that. I notice you are stepping away from the no witnesses seeing it crash theory though..nice side step.

US Airways Flight 1549 fell out of the air into the Hudson River. Did it fall straight down?

Lee Purbaugh, 32, working just his second day at Rollock Inc., a scrap yard next to the reclaimed strip-mine land, looked up from operating a burning torch to see the jetliner just 40 feet above him. "I couldn't believe this," Purbaugh said.

"I heard it for 10 or 15 seconds and it sounded like it was going full bore," said Tim Lensbouer, 35, Purbaugh's coworker.

The ground shook and the air thundered as the jetliner slammed into the ground about 300 yards away, Purbaugh said.
Yes, let's emphasize that ONE witness...

Lee Purbaugh, 32, was the only person to see the last seconds of Flight 93 as it came down on former strip-mining land at precisely 10.06am - and he also saw the white jet.

He was working at the Rollock Inc. scrapyard on a ridge overlooking the point of impact, less than half a mile away. "I heard this real loud noise coming over my head," he told the Daily Mirror. "I looked up and it was Flight 93, barely 50ft above me. It was coming down in a 45 degree and rocking from side to side. Then the nose suddenly dipped and it just crashed into the ground. There was this big fireball and then a huge cloud of smoke."

But did he see another plane? "Yes, there was another plane," Lee said. "I didn't get a good look but it was white and it circled the area about twice and then it flew off over the horizon."

Tom Spinelli, 28, was working at India Lake Marina, a mile and a half away. "I saw the white plane," he said.

"It was flying around all over the place like it was looking for something. I saw it before and after the crash."
Lee's got pretty good eyesight to be able to see a 580 mph plane "rocking from side to side" for only length of 300 yards. How many seconds would that have been?

And what was this "white plane" seen before and after circling the crash?!?!?

Last edited:
the white plane was a small ag plane that was asked to check out what was going on....fighters are not small white planes..
also who said anything about just one witness? I told you to click on the link...evidently you didn't bother.

For Lee Purbaugh, 31, of Listie, the thought of seeing a plane crash right before his eyes still seemed unbelievable to him when interviewed a half-hour later.

“I never in my life thought I would see a plane crash right before my very eyes,” said Purbaugh, who was at the wreckage within minutes after the crash.

Purbaugh’s second day on the job at Rollock Inc., a scrap metal company which owns the Diamond T mine, a former PBS Coals dig directly above the crash site, came with a shocking surprise. The crash happened within 200 yards of Purbaugh’s view.

“I happened to hear this noise and looked up,” said Purbaugh, who indicated the plane was about 40 to 50 feet above him. “I didn’t know if I should duck or what because this plane was so low but then in a split second it hit.”

Purbaugh describes the crash as “just like a big mushroom cloud.” He says when it hit, it “shook the ground, rolled over in some way and then collapsed.” … (12)

straight down would mean it fell out of the air..which it obviously did just that.
Yes, so obvious. Where was all that 95% of debris again?

I notice you are stepping away from the no witnesses seeing it crash theory though
Where did I say there were no witnesses?

nice side step.
No, that's you about my question about the alleged 95% recovered debris and also the doubled piece of aluminum debris.

the white plane was a small ag plane that was asked to check out what was going on
Wow, how did it manage to get there before the crash?!? :eusa_whistle:

fighters are not small white planes..
There was a fighter at the scene?!? :eek:

also who said anything about just one witness? I told you to click on the link...evidently you didn't bother.
Show me another witness where it saw that actually witnessed it impact the ground.

Yes, let's emphasize that ONE witness...

Lee Purbaugh, 32, was the only person to see the last seconds of Flight 93 as it came down on former strip-mining land at precisely 10.06am - and he also saw the white jet.

He was working at the Rollock Inc. scrapyard on a ridge overlooking the point of impact, less than half a mile away. "I heard this real loud noise coming over my head," he told the Daily Mirror. "I looked up and it was Flight 93, barely 50ft above me. It was coming down in a 45 degree and rocking from side to side. Then the nose suddenly dipped and it just crashed into the ground. There was this big fireball and then a huge cloud of smoke."

But did he see another plane? "Yes, there was another plane," Lee said. "I didn't get a good look but it was white and it circled the area about twice and then it flew off over the horizon."

Tom Spinelli, 28, was working at India Lake Marina, a mile and a half away. "I saw the white plane," he said.

"It was flying around all over the place like it was looking for something. I saw it before and after the crash."
Lee's got pretty good eyesight to be able to see a 580 mph plane "rocking from side to side" for only length of 300 yards. How many seconds would that have been?

And what was this "white plane" seen before and after circling the crash?!?!?

The white plane was a...

Fairchild Falcon 20 business jet, directed after the crash to fly from 37,000 feet to 5,000 feet and obtain the coordinates for the crash site to help rescuers

Complete 911 Timeline: Shanksville, Pennsylvania

Good lord I already quoted the OTHER witness and he was just 200 yards away from the crash...did you not bother to read it? Go to the link to cross reference as well. Also here is the cock pit transcript...

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/images/04/12/flight93.transcript.pdf

no there was no fighter at the scene, the plane was a Falcon 20 incapable of shooting down a damn thing..
Falcon 20 business plane that had been asked to look and see if they could find out what happened to United Flight 93. To the conspiracyists, the white plane was an unmarked military aircraft that shot down Flight 93. Several witnesses saw the white plane, and the FBI clearly acknowledged its presence, but because the FBI did not know of the plane right from the beginning of the investigation, that is somehow evidence that they lied and were trying to cover it up!

The white plane was a...

Fairchild Falcon 20 business jet, directed after the crash to fly from 37,000 feet to 5,000 feet and obtain the coordinates for the crash site to help rescuers

Complete 911 Timeline: Shanksville, Pennsylvania
Wow, how'd it get there before the crash?!?

Please read the quote again. Especially the bolded part.

They were already in the area, and Cleveland Center asked them to locate the crash site.

Forum List

Back