Where Did The Love Go?

As a matter of fact, I do. And it's NOT government "investment".

If it were, then 2008 would have been a much much much better than the "superior" economy of the Obama era about which you've been crowing.

Speaking of crow, your pie is ready. Eat up, bub.
GDP is the sum of Consumption (C), Investment (I), Government Spending (G) and Net Exports (X – M): Y = C + I + G + (X - M).

Don't breed....

Investment is not the same as Government Spending, moron.

Calling you a cretin is an insult to Bripat...

U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Let me know if you need help.....

You're the one who needs help, you blithering moron.

View attachment 76795

No, Demographics Are Not The Reason For Labor Force Dropouts

And you can find the LFRP data by age cohorrt here:

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Civilian labor force participation rate by age, gender, race, and ethnicity
I KNOW what the LFPR rate for that cohort is......I already told you, but you aren't equipped to do the math...

and you are citing some douche from the federalist?

Declining Labor Participation Rates

I linked to the source data from BLS.gov, moron.

Uh.....if things are DEMONSTRABLY BETTER than they were in January 2009, how could Obama have made it "worse"?

We've had the worst recovery ever, with annual economic growth never getting above 3%. We should have had a few years over 4%. The net result of this anemic performance is that millions of jobs were Never Created...one of the reasons why the Labor Force Participation Rate has cratered, bub.
Have you ever considered not lying in your posts? Especially when someone has just posted the facts that blow your idiotic assertations out of the water.

* Sigh *

Your economic and historical illiteracy makes it impossible to have a rational discussion. Here, look at the pretty picture.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The "calculated risk blog". No wonder these charts make no sense.
They make no sense to people who can't read charts and dismiss them without really understanding them.

Indeed. And they can only post their approved talking points.

We've had the worst recovery ever, with annual economic growth never getting above 3%. We should have had a few years over 4%. The net result of this anemic performance is that millions of jobs were Never Created...one of the reasons why the Labor Force Participation Rate has cratered, bub.
Have you ever considered not lying in your posts? Especially when someone has just posted the facts that blow your idiotic assertations out of the water.

* Sigh *

Your economic and historical illiteracy makes it impossible to have a rational discussion. Here, look at the pretty picture.

They make no sense to people who can't read charts and dismiss them without really understanding them.

Sure, Rebbe.....so explain what boedicca's chart shows...

then tell me what this chart shows...

jpg

It shows the trough of the Recession. What you are leaving out is how the subsequent Recovery was the most anemic ever.

GDP is the sum of Consumption (C), Investment (I), Government Spending (G) and Net Exports (X – M): Y = C + I + G + (X - M).

Don't breed....

View attachment 76795

I KNOW what the LFPR rate for that cohort is......I already told you, but you aren't equipped to do the math...

Don't breed....

View attachment 76795

Me, at 11:01 PM last night......

LFPR is up for thepost 65 cohort....but that is from a low base.....and 4 out of 5 are still retired....

Bloomberg, 2 hrs ago.....

The percentage of men 65 or older still on the job in the U.S. was 22 percent last year, up from 15 percent in 2003.

The complement of 22%, expressed as a fraction is?

I know, right?

* Sigh *

Any chance you might reveal from whence you plucked that graph?

Any idea with what Rebbe leverages his ignorance?

Obama did a great job. It's too bad your bias can't let u see that .

I bet that you are incapable of saying one positive thing about him . Not one .
He proved Jimmy Carter was not the worst president in American history.

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.

He brought us out of a 2nd Great Depression . And he got americAns talking about race like we have never done before .

Side effect : racists came jumping out the woodwork! But hey better to see it up front .
He kept the recession going due to the spending. We can't spend our way into prosperity any more than you can.

Yeah, he got us talking about race relations because it's WORSE. He empowers the victimhood bullshit with his racial rhetoric. A black racist is no better than a white one.

* Sigh *

You are such a pathetic moron, it's pointless to engage in discussion with you.

For the edification of other members:

Calculated Risk: May Employment Report: 217,000 Jobs, 6.3% Unemployment Rate:

It tracks how horrible the Obama Economy has been at job creation.

* Sigh *

jpg

It shows the trough of the Recession. What you are leaving out is how the subsequent Recovery was the most anemic ever.

Uh.....no......my graph ends with q1, 2009.......the trough was reached near the end of q2, 2009....

My graph constitutes unimpeachable evidence that Rebbe is a liar...

100 million out of work, bond market on the brink, the fed oppressing the market through qe----approx 4 trillion and considering starting again, record numbers on welfare, food stamps, an absolute nightmare evolving in the ME ie libya, syria, etc. You really are confused if you think he has done a great job. Its astounding that there are still jonestown followers that hold this worthless president in a positive light.

* Sigh *

It demonstrates, as the author makes clear THE DEPTH OF THE RECESSION......if you want to see how recovery in employment compares to, say the previous Recession...

emp_recovery.gif

Is the red line ABOVE or BELOW the green line?

He proved Jimmy Carter was not the worst president in American history.

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.

He brought us out of a 2nd Great Depression . And he got americAns talking about race like we have never done before .

Side effect : racists came jumping out the woodwork! But hey better to see it up front .
He kept the recession going due to the spending. We can't spend our way into prosperity any more than you can.

Yeah, he got us talking about race relations because it's WORSE. He empowers the victimhood bullshit with his racial rhetoric. A black racist is no better than a white one.

The Great Recession ENDED in June, 2009.....here is the conservative AEI explaining why..

The real economy also responded to the massive stimulus but remained heavily dependent on it. In the United States, growth during the second half of 2009 probably averaged about 3 percent. Absent temporary fiscal stimulus and inventory rebuilding, which taken together added about 4 percentage points to U.S. growth, the economy would have contracted at about a 1 percent annual rate during the second half of 2009.

Now be quiet, IceIce...

100 million out of work, bond market on the brink, the fed oppressing the market through qe----approx 4 trillion and considering starting again, record numbers on welfare, food stamps, an absolute nightmare evolving in the ME ie libya, syria, etc. You really are confused if you think he has done a great job. Its astounding that there are still jonestown followers that hold this worthless president in a positive light.

100 million out of work?

What are we going to do about all those grandparents, 16 year olds and young mothers who refuse to work?

* Sigh *

jpg

Uh.....no......my graph ends with q1, 2009.......the trough was reached near the end of q2, 2009....

Your graph leave out anything under Obama's control,

It demonstrates, as the author makes clear THE DEPTH OF THE RECESSION......if you want to see how recovery in employment compares to, say the previous Recession...

emp_recovery.gif

Where is the Blue line, bub?

100 million "out of work"?

Link?

(Watch, as yet another economic ignoramus runs to Terence Jeffrey's Font of Stupid)

Link?

(Watch, as yet another economic ignoramus runs to Terence Jeffrey's Font of Stupid)

Nope. But we see that you need to be led around by the nose and really can't think for yourself.

Bureau of Labor Statistics | Jobenomics

jpg

Your graph leave out anything under Obama's control,

emp_recovery.gif

Your graph leave out anything under Obama's control

Because the purpose of it was to contrast Reality with Rebbe's Bold Assertion that Obama inherited a "recovery"....

Geez...

Irrelevant to this assertion

how horrible the Obama Economy has been at job creation

But let's go a bit deeper....

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 2nd best ever for private job creation
Read more at Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

Link?

Nope. But we see that you need to be led around by the nose and really can't think for yourself.

Damn, you are a f...ing brick....

why Americans who can work chose not to work, and the impact of 109.1 million non-working able-bodied citizens are having on the U.S. labor force and economy. - See more at: Bureau of Labor Statistics | Jobenomics

Link?

Damn, you are a f...ing brick....

why Americans who can work chose not to work, and the impact of 109.1 million non-working able-bodied citizens are having on the U.S. labor force and economy. - See more at: Bureau of Labor Statistics | Jobenomics

You are a blithering idiot. For the people with functioning synapses and logic functions, here's the analysis of Reagan vs Obama. Reagan created enough jobs to fully employ the increase in the Civilian population. Obama's ratio is slightly above half. Both started their terms in Recessions; Reagan's recovery was far more effective. I've included Bush for a comparison; he ended in a Recession (the cumulative impact of Clinton's CRA and the Dems not allowing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to be properly controlled).

RVB2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back