Where Did The Love Go?

Bub?

Do you have any idea what constitutes the components of GDP?

net-government-investment-e1380255121205.png

As a matter of fact, I do. And it's NOT government "investment".

If it were, then 2008 would have been a much much much better than the "superior" economy of the Obama era about which you've been crowing.

Speaking of crow, your pie is ready. Eat up, bub.
GDP is the sum of Consumption (C), Investment (I), Government Spending (G) and Net Exports (X – M): Y = C + I + G + (X - M).

Don't breed....

Investment is not the same as Government Spending, moron.

Calling you a cretin is an insult to Bripat...

U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Let me know if you need help.....

You're the one who needs help, you blithering moron.

View attachment 76795

No, Demographics Are Not The Reason For Labor Force Dropouts

And you can find the LFRP data by age cohorrt here:

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Civilian labor force participation rate by age, gender, race, and ethnicity
I KNOW what the LFPR rate for that cohort is......I already told you, but you aren't equipped to do the math...

and you are citing some douche from the federalist?

Declining Labor Participation Rates

Government spending on goods and services averages about 20 percent, or one fifth, of total GDP. The government takes in an amount equal to more than one fifth of GDP in taxes, but a portion of that money, equal to about 10 percent of GDP, goes to transfer payments rather than expenditures on goods and services. Transfer payments include Social Security, Medicare, unemployment insurance, welfare programs, and subsidies. These are not included in GDP because they are not payments for goods or services, but rather means of allocating money to achieve social ends.

GDP and the Players Three: All Together Now: C + I + G

Get real! He inherited a disaster !

We have one of the strongest economies in a world were most places are in economic distress .

Race relations improve more than ever . Just cause you are angry doesn't mean everyone else is .

Where do you people get these indeciferable charts, that make no sense at all.

Obama MADE IT FAR WORSE than it would have been if someone who weren't a complete Economic Illiterate Corruptocrat had been elected instead.

Uh.....if things are DEMONSTRABLY BETTER than they were in January 2009, how could Obama have made it "worse"?

We've had the worst recovery ever, with annual economic growth never getting above 3%. We should have had a few years over 4%. The net result of this anemic performance is that millions of jobs were Never Created...one of the reasons why the Labor Force Participation Rate has cratered, bub.
Have you ever considered not lying in your posts? Especially when someone has just posted the facts that blow your idiotic assertations out of the water.

* Sigh *

Your economic and historical illiteracy makes it impossible to have a rational discussion. Here, look at the pretty picture.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The "calculated risk blog". No wonder these charts make no sense.

Obama is the only President in modern history who never had one quarter GDP over 3 %

We covered that . Compare our recovery wh the rest of the planet . Who's doing better ?
It looks like our performance is rather mediocre:

gdp-growth-2013.png

2013 FORECAST?

Damn, Bri.....every time I am certain that we have assayed the depths of your stupidity, you dash my hopes...

And why would anything be dramatically different today? If anything, the economy is doing worse. Your post is a classic example of a favored leftwing propaganda technique: focus on some detail of the evidence that isn't important and act is it was catastrophically fatal to it.

In short, you're an imbecile and a douche bag.

Government spending on goods and services averages about 20 percent, or one fifth, of total GDP. The government takes in an amount equal to more than one fifth of GDP in taxes, but a portion of that money, equal to about 10 percent of GDP, goes to transfer payments rather than expenditures on goods and services. Transfer payments include Social Security, Medicare, unemployment insurance, welfare programs, and subsidies. These are not included in GDP because they are not payments for goods or services, but rather means of allocating money to achieve social ends.

In other words, the net government contribution to GDP is zero.

Can you imagine someone making a video like this today, after 8 years of Obama's presidency?
Yeah, I think we've all been Baracked for the last 8 years.

Be honest, how much would you puke if someone made a Trump-Girl video?

What's even more amazing is these assholes want to deregulate everything and do far worse then the cluster fuck of George Bush to our economy. Of course, the great depression and great recession isn't enough for them to learn to stop with the deregulation crap.
What did Bush deregulate? He increased regulations almost as fast as Obama.

Obama is the only President in modern history who never had one quarter GDP over 3 %

Where do they find you fucking idiots?

Title: Real Gross Domestic Product
Series ID: A191RL1Q225SBEA
Source: US. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
Seasonal Adjustment: Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate
Frequency: Quarterly
Units: Percent Change from Preceding Period

2009-10-01 3.9
2010-04-01 3.9
2011-10-01 4.6
2013-10-01 3.8
2014-04-01 4.6
2014-07-01 4.3
2015-04-01 3.9

You're posting the peak values for those years, not the ave. In other words, you're posting horseshit. That's why you're a douche bag.

Obama did a great job. It's too bad your bias can't let u see that .

I bet that you are incapable of saying one positive thing about him . Not one .
He proved Jimmy Carter was not the worst president in American history.

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.
jpg

Any questions?
reagan-vs-obama-october-11.gif

That's a lot of clutter, Bri.......I can see where you would be impressed....

Why are you comparing Obama to Reagan?

Why not compare him to his immediate predecessor, and compare Reagan to his predecessor and (near) successor?

Let me explain why you wouldn't...

On jobs and GDP, Obama outperforms the last guy for whom you cast two votes......and he does so WITHOUT vaporizing a budget surplus...

Carter and Clinton outperformed Ronald Reagan on jobs and GDP.....

I compare a Republican who is actually a conservative to a Democrat that implemented policies that all Democrats support. Furthermore, they confronted similar economic circumstances when they gained office. Bush was not a conservative, and his policies mostly turned the stomachs of conservatives.

One reason I wouldn't compare Reagan with Clinton or Carter is the fact that you gloating about Obama being the great economic savior.

You forget what your post was supposed to be about before you even finished it.

What a bonehead.

The economy has a tougher time climbing back to where it was before The Bush Great Recession than the much smaller recessions before it?

Say it ain't so Wilberforce! Comical to the extreme that the only cry from conservatives is "we must go back to the same policies that produced The Great Recession in the first place. Nah, better that we don't. Conservatives have never known much about economics except how to ruin an economy.

We covered that . Compare our recovery wh the rest of the planet . Who's doing better ?
It looks like our performance is rather mediocre:

gdp-growth-2013.png

2013 FORECAST?

Damn, Bri.....every time I am certain that we have assayed the depths of your stupidity, you dash my hopes...

And why would anything be dramatically different today? If anything, the economy is doing worse. Your post is a classic example of a favored leftwing propaganda technique: focus on some detail of the evidence that isn't important and act is it was catastrophically fatal to it.

In short, you're an imbecile and a douche bag.

How is the fact that it is now 2016 NOT FATAL to an assumption based on projections from 2012?
here is a more updated chart, showing ACTUAL real GDP through 2015

Interactive charts by the OECD

tell everyone what you see...

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.

He brought us out of a 2nd Great Depression . And he got americAns talking about race like we have never done before .

Side effect : racists came jumping out the woodwork! But hey better to see it up front .
He inherited a recovery and gave us the worst economic performance since the 1930s
He got Americans angry and screaming about race.

:0) So says a racist.

Newsflash to Dummies - Americans have been screaming about race since slavery.

In other words, the net government contribution to GDP is zero.

No, Bri......

The increase in real GDP in the first quarter primarily reflected positive contributions from personal consumption expenditures (PCE), residential fixed investment, and state and local government spending that were partly offset by negative contributions from nonresidential fixed investment, exports, private inventory investment, and federal government spending. Imports, which are a subtraction in the calculation of GDP, decreased.

News Release: Gross Domestic Product

Where do you people get these indeciferable charts, that make no sense at all.

Obama MADE IT FAR WORSE than it would have been if someone who weren't a complete Economic Illiterate Corruptocrat had been elected instead.

Uh.....if things are DEMONSTRABLY BETTER than they were in January 2009, how could Obama have made it "worse"?

We've had the worst recovery ever, with annual economic growth never getting above 3%. We should have had a few years over 4%. The net result of this anemic performance is that millions of jobs were Never Created...one of the reasons why the Labor Force Participation Rate has cratered, bub.
Have you ever considered not lying in your posts? Especially when someone has just posted the facts that blow your idiotic assertations out of the water.

* Sigh *

Your economic and historical illiteracy makes it impossible to have a rational discussion. Here, look at the pretty picture.

They make no sense to people who can't read charts and dismiss them without really understanding them.

Where do they find you fucking idiots?

2009-10-01 3.9
2010-04-01 3.9
2011-10-01 4.6
2013-10-01 3.8
2014-04-01 4.6
2014-07-01 4.3
2015-04-01 3.9

You're posting the peak values for those years, not the ave. In other words, you're posting horseshit. That's why you're a douche bag.

Bri,

THIS is the statement to which I was responding...

to demonstrate that it is false, what would I need to show?

You're posting the peak values for those years, not the ave.

No, Bri......you can't read....

jpg

Any questions?
reagan-vs-obama-october-11.gif

That's a lot of clutter, Bri.......I can see where you would be impressed....

Why are you comparing Obama to Reagan?

Why not compare him to his immediate predecessor, and compare Reagan to his predecessor and (near) successor?

Let me explain why you wouldn't...

On jobs and GDP, Obama outperforms the last guy for whom you cast two votes......and he does so WITHOUT vaporizing a budget surplus...

Carter and Clinton outperformed Ronald Reagan on jobs and GDP.....

I compare a Republican who is actually a conservative to a Democrat that implemented policies that all Democrats support. Furthermore, they confronted similar economic circumstances when they gained office. Bush was not a conservative, and his policies mostly turned the stomachs of conservatives.

One reason I wouldn't compare Reagan with Clinton or Carter is the fact that you gloating about Obama being the great economic savior.

You forget what your post was supposed to be about before you even finished it.

What a bonehead.
Bush was not a conservative, and his policies mostly turned the stomachs of conservatives.

Sure, Bri.....How, specifically, did Scrub deviate from the Reagan playbook?

Conservatively, how many votes did you cast for Scrub?

* Sigh *

They make no sense to people who can't read charts and dismiss them without really understanding them.

Sure, Rebbe.....so explain what boedicca's chart shows...

then tell me what this chart shows...

jpg

Forum List

Back