'Where Did The Kids Go, Joe?' Senator Calls For FBI Investigation of 20,000+ Illegal Missing Kids Under Biden

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Biden used tax dollars to illegally traffic children all over the US, and now they are 'lost'.

From cages packed woth so many chdren that they had to take tirns sleeping on the floor, to tepoets of chdren in US custody being secually abused in these cages, to being loaded onto and held on busses for days u til deciding where they eould be trafficked, to reports of being dumped and left without notifying local / state authorities they were even coming ...

Illegal trafficking, trafficking across state lines, abandoning /e dangetong children, misappropriatipn of and use of tax dollars (to commit crimes),and now over 20,000 children in the custody and care of the Biden administration are 'missing' - GONE.

It was reported months ago that 'no one in the Biden administration is trying to find them".

WHERE ARE THE KIDS, JOE?

Someone is finally asking the question and demanding the FBI find put...

....especially after recent evidrnce implicates the Biden family as being involved in Russian human trafficking (prostitutes).

Whe we are finally looking for missing illegal children who were trafficked by the US govt and who are now 'missing', why don't we ask OBAMA where the approximate 20,000 illegal children that went 'missing' during his Presidency went!

Joe knows.

He's personally sold most of them into the sex trade and is a lot richer from it.

President Biden used tax dollars to illegally traffic children all over the US, and now they are 'lost'.

From cages packed woth so many chdren that they had to take tirns sleeping on the floor, to tepoets of chdren in US custody being secually abused in these cages, to being loaded onto and held on busses for days u til deciding where they eould be trafficked, to reports of being dumped and left without notifying local / state authorities they were even coming ...

Illegal trafficking, trafficking across state lines, abandoning /e dangetong children, misappropriatipn of and use of tax dollars (to commit crimes),and now over 20,000 children in the custody and care of the Biden administration are 'missing' - GONE.

It was reported months ago that 'no one in the Biden administration is trying to find them".

WHERE ARE THE KIDS, JOE?

....especially after recent evidrnce implicates the Biden family as being involved in Russian human trafficking (prostitutes).

Whe we are finally looking for missing illegal children who were trafficked by the US govt and who are now 'missing', why don't we ask OBAMA where the approximate 20,000 illegal children that went 'missing' during his Presidency went!

More likely crackhead Hunter made contacts and negortiated tbe deals, 10% for The Big Guy, and Joe arranged govt assistance to traffick the kids.

There is a really interesting tepoet out about how after Epstein's conviction he was visited sevetal times ny the Head of the CIA, among others. I am guessing Epstein had already made connections and had / was part of a trafficking network.

I imagine those connections, networks, client list, etc... found in Epstein's books that went missing after the FBI confiscated them would be invaluable to traffickers / for start-up trafficking.

:cool:

We know where they are.

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The slaughterhouse cleaning company that was found to be employing more than 100 children to help sanitize dangerous razor-sharp equipment like bone saws has continued to lose contracts with the major meat producers since the investigation became public last fall..............................

For its part, Packers Sanitation Services Inc., or PSSI as it is known, said it has taken a number of steps to tighten up its hiring practices but it says the rising number of child labor cases nationwide is likely related to the increase in the number of minors crossing the U.S. border alone in recent years.

Firm that hired kids to clean meat plants keeps losing work

Business needs the cheap labor.

We know where they are.

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The slaughterhouse cleaning company that was found to be employing more than 100 children to help sanitize dangerous razor-sharp equipment like bone saws has continued to lose contracts with the major meat producers since the investigation became public last fall..............................

For its part, Packers Sanitation Services Inc., or PSSI as it is known, said it has taken a number of steps to tighten up its hiring practices but it says the rising number of child labor cases nationwide is likely related to the increase in the number of minors crossing the U.S. border alone in recent years.

Firm that hired kids to clean meat plants keeps losing work

Business needs the cheap labor.
So, bust em….Why is it libs feel the need to shift blame all the damned time?

You don’t want to be seen as a liberal Democrat here? Stop making excuses for democrat policies that caused this.

So, bust em….Why is it libs feel the need to shift blame all the damned time?

No idea what you are rambling about. I've been pushing the idea of busting them for years.

You don’t want to be seen as a liberal Democrat here? Stop making excuses for democrat policies that caused this.

Nobody is doing much about this. As I've noted many times DeSantis and the Republicans completely exempted agriculture companies from doing any check at all on their employee's.

Why would you make excuses for this?

WHERE ARE THE KIDS, JOE?

It speaks volumes that the MSM aren't talking about this like they did when Trump was president.

No idea what you are rambling about. I've been pushing the idea of busting them for years.

Nobody is doing much about this. As I've noted many times DeSantis and the Republicans completely exempted agriculture companies from doing any check at all on their employee's.

Why would you make excuses for this?
Lying again I see…Now you can show me where I’ve ever made excuses for that.

WHERE ARE THE KIDS, JOE?

DACA Caca

Don't worry; the junior banditos are being well-groomed at a grade school near you.

See, that’s where you’re wrong Pknopp…What you do in here, you do knowingly….That you’re offended is a bonus…You offend daily.

Yes, I knowingly replied in kind.

No, you made it up in your head instead of reading like usual, then decided to be an irritant, again as usual…

It gets done to me all the time. I was curious what it would be like to do it in return.

Forum List

Back