Where did the 23 million extra ballots come from?

You're lying again as no one ever said it's an "unnamed, secret organization."

So? Do you know the name of it or not? If you don't, that proves you were lying when you claimed Biden created a voter fraud organization.

It's the DNC and all their owners and affiliates

I'm quoting President Brandon verbatim! How is that "lying"?

WTF?

Show how Democrats used Steele's dossier to influence the 2016 election...
I already asked him that and he showed me some stupid Flip.com link, that never said anything about the Dossier, then he asked me to google Danchenko who was arrested, and tried to tie him and Pelosi to manipulating the midterms. They'll invent some wild outer space conspiracy that has no relationship with facts or reality. These folks are just desperate to make up anything. I mean seriously, they are liars, mean spirited, and nuts.

And Steele is also a foreigner, dems used MULTI foreign influence to manipulate a democratic election(the same thing thing they used the investigative branches to investigate a political rival), both Presidential and Midterms and used the same foreign assistance to overthrow a duly elected president=treason.
Once again pure deflection=psychology 101 first chapter.
You can repeat that until the cows come home and there will never be any proof. Please, keep repeating that, and it will always mean nothing.

You really do not have sense enough to know how to come out of a paper sack. Why? Because you use your own rant, wild imagination, and lying to do your debating for you. You're a crackpot, who uses blah, blah, blah, and no documented facts. Stop wasting our time with your own fantasies. It's embarrassing.

That's a lie. That you have to lie about the organization's name reveals you lied about what he said.

You quoted him out if context, that's how.
Is Crusader that dumb that he does not understand what Biden is saying?

There were more than 23 million more ballots counted in the 2020 Presidential election than in 2016. This four-year increase was much greater than any in American history. What is even more unusual is that the (electoral vote) winner of the 2016 election won 11 million more votes in 2020 yet still lost that election.

Where did all of those extra votes come from?
I am going to go out on a limb, here:

More people voted.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Youi can't spin Biden's admission
Spin? Why would I do that? He said the same thing the Trump administration was saying. It's a voter fraud organization to fight voter fraud. The same thing the Trump administration said. You made a complete fool of yourself as you always do. How? Because you make up stupid shit, then get caught. You obviously have no self respect at all.

Out of context? LOL

I quoted him verbatim
You're lying again as you omitted some of what he said.

Again... what's the name of the voter fraud organization you claim he said he created?

Seems to me you can't answer that because even you know you're lying.

Forum List

Back