Where did the 23 million extra ballots come from?

Fighting voter fraud you idiot.

Is English not your primary language?

Nov 5, 2020 — Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Who's partisan?
Both parties suck because they both do the bidding of Wall Street but the D's throw a welfare crumb here and there.
The problem with you is that anyone who shows you that you are wrong is a sheep.
Do both suck in their own way, yes. But the D's at least gave them some crumbs, while the R's turned the country over to the Oligarchs. Let's begin this process of going to the "source" of the problem, and start fixing it; Citizens United (organization) - Wikipedia Sound like a plan? If the R's fix that, I'll shut up about the R's okay?

Last edited:
Is English not your primary language?

Nov 5, 2020 — Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
Yea, it's why you need a refresher course. Purposely taking something out of context, like what you are doing, is something a juvenile prick would do. How old are you anyway?

Think of it this way goober; if the justice department took it the way you want everyone to do so, there would be an investigation about an organization that is committed to exercising fraud. LOL! Meaning Biden would openly be admitting to conducting fraud. Your posts, your reasoning, your lies, and your stupidity, all expose you for what you really are. You yourself are a fraud with these idiotic, waste everybody's time, silly ass arguments of yours.

Yea, it's why you need a refresher course. Purposely taking something out of context, like what you are doing, is something a juvenile prick would do. How old are you anyway?

Think of it this way goober; if the justice department took it the way you want everyone to do so, there would be an investigation about an organization that is committed to exercising fraud. LOL! Meaning Biden would openly be admitting to conducting fraud. Your posts, your reasoning, your lies, and your stupidity, all expose you for what you really are. You yourself are a fraud with these idiotic, waste everybody's time, silly ass arguments of yours.

He said it you fucking retard!!! His own words!

Biden was running DOJ Nov 2020? Really??

You're ESL right?

Do both suck in their own way, yes. But the D's at least gave them some crumbs, while the R's turned the country over to the Oligarchs. Let's begin this process of going to the "source" of the problem, and start fixing it; Citizens United (organization) - Wikipedia Sound like a plan? If the R's fix that, I'll shut up about the R's okay?
The Ds give 99% of everything to the oligarchs and don't encourage minorities to consider education to be urgent for their future.
Citizens United caused me to stop voting R for President.

He said it you fucking retard!!! His own words!

Biden was running DOJ Nov 2020? Really??

You're ESL right?
Man, you can't fix a retard. Move along.

The Ds give 99% of everything to the oligarchs and don't encourage minorities to consider education to be urgent for their future.
Citizens United caused me to stop voting R for President.
The D's give 99%? It's not by choice. I don't give them voluntarily. It's the Republican invention of Citizens United, that took that choice from me.

Citizens United is nothing but a lobbying cover for crooked, mostly Right wing politicians, who keep corporations super rich, and super in control. I won't post it again, but if any one has reservations about what I am saying, one need not look any further than the disastrous Vulture Chart, to know exactly who is in charge of this country.

And Steele is also a foreigner, dems used MULTI foreign influence to manipulate a democratic election(the same thing thing they used the investigative branches to investigate a political rival), both Presidential and Midterms and used the same foreign assistance to overthrow a duly elected president=treason.
Once again pure deflection=psychology 101 first chapter.
WTF?

Show how Democrats used Steele's dossier to influence the 2016 election...

WTF?

Show how Democrats used Steele's dossier to influence the 2016 election...
It was a oral ploy (even before the written published article of the dossier) and surfaced before (but failed) and after elections. Was used for illegal spying (worse then Watergate)=trying to get an edge =cheat elections through spying on opponents.
Was used for Midterms 2018
Through Mueller investigations, impeachment, and 24/7 fake news narrative.
I'd like to remind you Dems call attempts at stoping an innaugeration an asault on democracy and an insurrection thus Dems attempted that when they were assisted by a Russian agent to do just that:
Fact: The dossier, originally compiled as opposition research against Trump's presidential candidacy, created an international scandal when it was published by BuzzFeed News 10 days before Trump was sworn into office=assault on Democracy and treason according to Dems own words-oops.

Last edited:

What was the name of that organization?

The democrat National Committee with help from their owners in the CCP

Man, you can't fix a retard. Move along.

We have Biden's own words and your retort is "Yeah but Biden meant that he's currently running DOJ he'll go after fraud"

Context!

Take your meds, Biden Loon

It was a oral ploy (even before the written published article of the dossier) and surfaced before (but failed) and after elections. Was used for illegal spying (worse then Watergate)=trying to get an edge =cheat elections through spying on opponents.
Was used for Midterms 2018
Through Mueller investigations, impeachment, and 24/7 fake news narrative.
I'd like to remind you Dems call attempts at stoping an innaugeration an asault on democracy and an insurrection thus Dems attempted that when they were assisted by a Russian agent to do just that:
Fact: The dossier, originally compiled as opposition research against Trump's presidential candidacy, created an international scandal when it was published by BuzzFeed News 10 days before Trump was sworn into office=assault on Democracy and treason according to Dems own words-oops.
The dossier was released by Ben Smith.

That you have lie about that exposes you lied about Biden creating a voter fraud organization.

You Brandon defenders are absolutely hilarious! One Useful Idiot ("UI") tells us Brandon was running the DOJ at the time, and now you, UI #2, is saying it's some other unnamed, secret organization

There were more than 23 million more ballots counted in the 2020 Presidential election than in 2016. This four-year increase was much greater than any in American history. What is even more unusual is that the (electoral vote) winner of the 2016 election won 11 million more votes in 2020 yet still lost that election.

Where did all of those extra votes come from?
Cemeteries.

You Brandon defenders are absolutely hilarious! One Useful Idiot ("UI") tells us Brandon was running the DOJ at the time, and now you, UI #2, is saying it's some other unnamed, secret organization
You're lying again as no one ever said it's an "unnamed, secret organization."

So? Do you know the name of it or not? If you don't, that proves you were lying when you claimed Biden created a voter fraud organization.

Forum List

Back