Where did the 23 million extra ballots come from?

Where did the 23 million extra ballots come from?​

Hac3fc80dd8824b739e390beda45a3912Q.jpg

Biden admitted to the voter fraud on Oct 24! He hadn't "won"

Joe Biden did say he had created a "voter fraud organization," however, the full interview shows the claim was a misstatement. Biden was referring to his campaign and the Democratic Party's election protection efforts to combat voter suppression. We rate this claim MISSING CONTEXT because our research shows the claim is not as it seems. You know, you really are a worthless piece of shit. You've invested your whole time lying on this thread, making something out of nothing, and all it took to be honest, was to google a fact check on the subject. Problem is, you're not honest. You come here to lie, get caught doing it, then look like a total fool. SMH! You're mental.

"Scamdemic?" You mean over 800,000 didn't die of Covid?

I don't know, talk to Biden. They're all dropping dead on his watch. Ya know, the child molester that ran on "stopping the virus" and saying Trump was irresponsible with how many were dying on his watch. Well low and behold, Biden blew Trumps death toll out of the water in 9 months.

Everyone knows there was voter fraud. Nobody likes Biden. He was that growth on Obama's back that Obama tried his best to ignore. The term "hiden' Biden" came about under Obama because of the stupid shit Biden would say. Obama himself said to never underestimate BIden's ability to fuck things up.

And THIS is who 11 MILLION more people voted for than Obama himself? Yea right. Trump's campaign rallies were PACKED. Biden had like 12 at each rally. And he got 81 million votes? YEA RIGHT. What's really funny is people like you are just stupid enough to believe that.

Combine that with the people we know swore under oath that they saw illegal activity during vote count at polls across the country Trump was ahead in EVERY swing state when the vote count stopped for the night and was behind in EVERY one of those states when the vote count reopened........something that has NEVER happened in the HISTORY of our nation.

Yea you're right, nothing mysterious to see here. Totally legit. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Trust me, he knows that.
Oh I know he does. The point is, when you find yourself manufacturing premeditated lies, what does that say about a person like that? It tells me they are absent a soul, honesty, integrity, self respect. Those things mean nothing to people like that. They are so built up with hate, they become prisoners in their own minds.

I don't know, talk to Biden. They're all dropping dead on his watch. Ya know, the child molester that ran on "stopping the virus" and saying Trump was irresponsible with how many were dying on his watch. Well low and behold, Biden blew Trumps death toll out of the water in 9 months.

Everyone knows there was voter fraud. Nobody likes Biden. He was that growth on Obama's back that Obama tried his best to ignore. The term "hiden' Biden" came about under Obama because of the stupid shit Biden would say. Obama himself said to never underestimate BIden's ability to fuck things up.

And THIS is who 11 MILLION more people voted for than Obama himself? Yea right. Trump's campaign rallies were PACKED. Biden had like 12 at each rally. And he got 81 million votes? YEA RIGHT. What's really funny is people like you are just stupid enough to believe that.

Combine that with the people we know swore under oath that they saw illegal activity during vote count at polls across the country Trump was ahead in EVERY swing state when the vote count stopped for the night and was behind in EVERY one of those states when the vote count reopened........something that has NEVER happened in the HISTORY of our nation.

Lol, the first sentence, and it's already a lie. Before we go any further you pos liar, prove to us Biden is a child molester.

Still waiting liar.

You can repeat that until the cows come home and there will never be any proof. Please, keep repeating that, and it will always mean nothing.

You really do not have sense enough to know how to come out of a paper sack. Why? Because you use your own rant, wild imagination, and lying to do your debating for you. You're a crackpot, who uses blah, blah, blah, and no documented facts. Stop wasting our time with your own fantasies. It's embarrassing.
It's already the result of investigative branches conclusions, the same way you expected the country to accept whatever Mueller would find, but suddenly your standard changes to satisfy your affiliation and human ego.
-epic failed argument and pure denial.

Oh I know he does. The point is, when you find yourself manufacturing premeditated lies, what does that say about a person like that? It tells me they are absent a soul, honesty, integrity, self respect. Those things mean nothing to people like that. They are so built up with hate, they become prisoners in their own minds.
Exactly where Trump wants them.
Gullible and stupid.

Compared to Biden, a toilet seat would sound smart.
Sure, we miss the "smart" guy.

“People don’t understand: I went to an Ivy League school,” Trump said. “I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.”

.Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

“The first questions are very easy,” he said. “The last questions are much more difficult.
Like a memory question.”
Trump described being asked to repeat five words: person, woman, man, camera, TV, then being asked to recall those words a few minutes later and saying that he repeated them in order.
“They said nobody gets it in order. It’s actually not that easy, but for me it was easy,” Trump said. “That’s not an easy question.”
“They say, ‘That’s amazing. How did you do that?’ I do it because I have, like, a good memory,” he said. “Because I’m cognitively there.”

The president, spoke of his purported grasp of science on Friday, saying: ‘I like this stuff. I really get it.
‘People are surprised that I understand it.
'Every one of these doctors said: "How do you know so much about this?"
Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.'

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Where did the 23 million extra ballots come from?​

You may be on to something. After all, nobody believes Trump actually got 74 million votes. 51 million seems more likely.

I'm not serious, but I am pointing out the logical flaw in the Trump cult "reasoning". If extra votes exist, why assume they went to Democrats? Especially since it's Republicans who have such a long sordid history of vote fraud and cheating.

Forum List

Back