Where can I find a Private Seller of a Glock 17?

Why a private seller? You can purchase any Glock from any reputable firearms dealer. If you are trying to avoid a background check, you most likely have a background that would turn you down for firearms ownership and no one should accommodate you.
Either it's a set up by the Feds or an effort to bypass existing law but you gotta scratch your head about stupid posters who try to help this guy purchase an illegal handgun. Think dummies.

you can find it on the Black Market & Streets if your trying to avoid a background check anyone can purchase a gun legally or illegally that's the sad truth

you can find it on the Black Market & Streets if your trying to avoid a background check anyone can purchase a gun legally or illegally that's the sad truth
Not "anyone" can purchase a firearm legally. All individuals who go to a legitimate FFL dealer, have to fill in the background check form. "Straw purchasers," people that don't have a felony background and buy for others, have been a problem, however, the government is changing that now.
The only ways to obtain a firearm and avoid the background check are:
1. Go to your preferred inner-city drug dealer or other criminal and find out where to get one. They'll point you to someone that will sell you a stolen firearm.
2. Find out who owns firearms, wait until they leave home, break in and steal them.
3. Find out who makes "ghost-guns" and purchase one.
Bottom line, as I said previously on this, if someone can't legally purchase a firearm, that individual is someone that shouldn't have one, as that individual will no doubt commit crimes with one.

Not "anyone" can purchase a firearm legally. All individuals who go to a legitimate FFL dealer, have to fill in the background check form. "Straw purchasers," people that don't have a felony background and buy for others, have been a problem, however, the government is changing that now.
Good to see the Democrats finally getting on board with the NRA.
Bottom line, as I said previously on this, if someone can't legally purchase a firearm, that individual is someone that shouldn't have one, as that individual will no doubt commit crimes with one.
I would go with "likely" rather than "no doubt". I know a handful of people who cannot legally buy a gun who will almso certainly not commit a crime with one if they had it.

1. Go to your preferred inner-city drug dealer or other criminal and find out where to get one. They'll point you to someone that will sell you a stolen firearm.
2. Find out who owns firearms, wait until they leave home, break in and steal them.
I'm aware thank you, you can find it on the Black Market & Streets (if your trying to avoid a background check) meaning if you KNOW that you CAN'T LEGALLY then there are other options that are listed above! (anyone can purchase a gun legally or illegally) meaning, above choices or an ACTUAL GUN SHOP BOTH legally and illegally it's POSSIBLE

Glocks are terrible in my opinion, and Steyr is much better.
But pawn shops have good law loopholes and prices often times.
You have to be good at negotiating though.
And there are plenty of online gun sales, like Midway.
You just need a local FFL to get delivery for you.
Could add $20 to the cost.

Just a technicality, but just in case someone reads about ghost guns and does not know, they can not legally be sold.
So someone else making it and selling it to you, is illegal.
But is MIGHT be legal is you buy the ghost gun parts and assemble it, and just hire someone to do some machining on it?
But I am not sure?
Anyone else have any insight?

When China, our adversary, but our pro-Marxist current administration's ally, publicly announced that they have a problem with Americans owning firearms, they have been seeking anyway they can to undermine the Constitution and disarm the law-abiding public.
When an adversary nation says they don't like Americans having guns, it's time to "ensure" that the public stays armed.

Forum List

Back