Where can I find a Private Seller of a Glock 17?

Local paper, index cards at local restaurants, Soldier of Fortune magazine, local drug dealer(s), Chinese merchants, Afghani interpreters, ex-CIA, DEA, ATF officers.

I have a friend in the business, so to speak, and I traded off my FN Five-Seven for a 5th Gen Glock 19 with a Holosun Red Dot. That was about a month ago and he's still waiting for it to arrive at his Gunsmith shop. I've never experienced this kind of delay in purchasing a firearm. I've been looking for just a basic Remington 870 pump shotgun and even THEY are hard to come by these days. Good luck finding what you want. I'll keep an ear out for you.

ATFWatch.jpg

Looking for a private seller of a handgun because you can't pass the background check? Don't expect anyone here to assist in a felony.

Looking for a private seller of a Glock 17- 9mm. I tried Arms list with no luck . Your suggerstions please.
Why a private seller? You can purchase any Glock from any reputable firearms dealer. If you are trying to avoid a background check, you most likely have a background that would turn you down for firearms ownership and no one should accommodate you.

Forum List

Back