Where are the pro Biden Threads?

An opinion, cool.

People also had the opinion that Trump was mentally unfit for office and considered the 25th amendment.

Now what? Do you wanna shout bumper sticker slogans at each other until we both get bored of it?

Nah, because unlike Biden, we can actually make out what Trump is saying. People like you were itching to find every percieved miscue you could of Trump, from a mispronounced word, to a slight stumble. Going so far as to take his words out of context, as is predictable from both ends of the political spectrum.

And no, these aren't 'bumper sticker slogans' these are provable instances of Biden's mental and cognitive decline. See further:

An opinion, cool.

People also had the opinion that Trump was mentally unfit for office and considered the 25th amendment.

From a man who actually knew Biden personally. That's a first hand account, buddy.

Let me know when Biden's very own cabinet questions whether they should invoke the 25th.

Because they are full of Democrats and partisans who never will, even if they know it.

Let me know when they start caring as much about Biden's mental and cognitive state as you claim the House Democrats did for Trump's when they issued the subpoena.

Let's go, hotshot.

That's your opinion.

They just look like gaffes to me. Happens to a lot of people.

That's a cop-out. If they happen as frequently as they do with Biden, something is clearly wrong with him. It is not a subjective argument, it is based on a preponderance of the evidence.

Believe it or not, I was looking at this from an objective stance until his slip-ups became more numerous. Yes, I had the same opinion as you: "It happens to a lot of people" I said. Then the gaffes kept coming, he fell up a set of flight stairs. It wasn't soon after that I changed my opinion on the matter.

The man has already had two brain aneurysms, which more than likely did damage to his mental state going forward from 1988. Brain damage resulting from that can be exacerbated by age.

This only goes to make my case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back