Where are the joint Trump rallies?

Cory Gardner is in trouble in Colorado
Where is his joint rally with super-popular Donald Trump?

Lindsey Graham is in trouble in South Carolina

John Cornyn is in trouble in Texas

Joni Ernst is in trouble in Iowa
Where is her joint rally with super-popular Donald Trump?

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
Alas, Colorado is no longer a swing state. That's where Trump goes.
Now he goes to swing states like Georgia and Texas and Iowa and Arizona and North Carolina. Maybe Mississippi is the next swing state he'll visit.
4i6Ckte.gif
Not really. Trump is concentrating on WI, FL, PA, Mi, IA and NC, certainly not TX, GA or CO.

Where do you get this stuff Synthia?
But not using his super-duper popularity to help Republican Senators in states where Biden is challenging hard? No rally with David Perdue or Kelly Loeffler in Georgia? No rally with Joni Ernst in Iowa? No rally with John Cornyn in Texas? He could very well lose all three of those states.
He won't lose any of those states. If he does, I'll remove myself from this message board. I mean that.
you just got here you wont be missed.....sorry.....

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
Now he goes to swing states like Georgia and Texas and Iowa and Arizona and North Carolina. Maybe Mississippi is the next swing state he'll visit.
4i6Ckte.gif
Not really. Trump is concentrating on WI, FL, PA, Mi, IA and NC, certainly not TX, GA or CO.

But not using his super-duper popularity to help Republican Senators in states where Biden is challenging hard? No rally with David Perdue or Kelly Loeffler in Georgia? No rally with Joni Ernst in Iowa? No rally with John Cornyn in Texas? He could very well lose all three of those states.
He won't lose any of those states. If he does, I'll remove myself from this message board. I mean that.
So?

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif

Living rent free in your mind.

Has the OP ever watched a Trump rally? Of course not!! Otherwise he'd realize the stupidity of his question.

Trump rallies go for 4 hours+ !! Many state and local politicians come along including Governors, Mayors, US Senators and US Representatives. They all have the opportunity to speak and ride Trump's coattails.
None of them want Trump anywhere near them. They are all distancing themselves from the loser. They know he's going down in a landslide to Joe Biden. And they don't want his bad mojo affecting them. But it's too late. He's down, they're going down, Democrats are expanding the Judiciary across the board, and voting rights will be codified on a Federal level.

And that's just a start. Buckle up, Buttercup!
4i6Ckte.gif
Boy are you in for a bitch slapping on Election Night. Get your tissues ready loser.

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

So?
so you wont be missed....

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

So?
So?

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah, you got a point. With ALL the EXCITEMENT of the Dem base about Low IQ Joe, we can expect a huge and robust turnout to pick up some other seats....

Low IQ Joe has the magic.... even if he gets less than 100 people every time he holds a "rally...."

LOL!!!

Sincerely,

Ace Ventura

See the source image

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

So?
So?
who are you again?....

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

So?
So?
who are you again?....
My username is at the top like everyone else's. I know I'm new, but I like forums, and wouldn't plan on leaving otherwise.

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

So?
So?
who are you again?....
My username is at the top like everyone else's. I know I'm new, but I like forums, and wouldn't plan on leaving otherwise.
relax im just bustin your balls.....dont leave for stupid reasons....

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

So?
So?
who are you again?....
relax im just bustin your balls.....dont leave for stupid reasons....
I'll leave if Biden wins Texas, Georgia, or Iowa.

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

Don't worry, he's not losing those states. You're getting high and watching CNN and Morning Cuck, aren't you?

Hang on to your pussy hat.
Oh, really?

Team Biden just dropped another $6 Million into Texas for the last week, while the “billionaire” is broke and pulling ad money, and he’s campaigning in states he won in 2016, desperately trying to stop the bleeding. :lol:

Meanwhile, Biden can play in Red States like Georgia, Texas, Iowa, Arizona. He’s expanding his base while Trump’s is shrinking fast. That’s why he’s going to small town airplane hangars because that’s where his base is. Biden is winning every metropolitan area that matters, and will likely win Georgia if Kemp doesn’t find a way to cheat again.

Trump does three rallies a day will Biden sniffs little girls in his bunker
In States he won and is now struggling. Good luck.
Just because he won them doesn't mean they aren't still swing states. They were swing states then, and they still are now. They swung to him then, and he is trying to make sure they swing to him again. I don't know what point you're trying to make here.
Nope. He’s stuck in those states just trying to keep the votes he got in 2016. And those votes were anti-Hillary, not pro-Trump. But guess what? :lol:

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

You won’t be missed.

You get the picture.
4i6Ckte.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

JINX! :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back