Where All The Galleries AT?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I have curated a great deal of valuable content in my Galleries over the years. And now POOF? Where'd they go?

The HEGEMONY owes us some answers.

I have curated a great deal of valuable content in my Galleries over the years. And now POOF? Where'd they go?

Did you ask the mods?...

I'm asking here? Galleries were a feature many of us used. I had years of Incredibly Valuable And Poignant images stores in mine. It's a travesty that they are gone.

Requesting a status as to when the Galleries will be operative and all content restored.

Please.

Bumping this yet again.

Will someone in the USMB Hegemony please provide an update on the Galleries debacle?

boedicca, it seems maybe a Blue Ribbon Commission is in order re: Gallerygate... I am sure there are some exemplary members here at USMB willing to put in long hours and hard work to get to the bottom of this heinous crime...

I sure as hackensack hope so. I have had boentiful amounts of boedacious content in my galleries.

Did you ask the mods?...

I'm asking here? Galleries were a feature many of us used. I had years of Incredibly Valuable And Poignant images stores in mine. It's a travesty that they are gone.

Its a glitch that admin is working on.

patience

It has been 2 1/2 months now, why haven't the Admins restored it?

I think of two possibilities, they lost it or they don't care.

The best art is in private collections ...

Velvet_Elvis_painting.jpg

Forum List

Back