I have a recommendation, have had it before I think

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
We are a big starving for good news. I would recommend a forum for GOOD NEWS.

My immunologist friend confirmed to me told me how depression and anxiety GREATLY effects our immunity.

If a GOOD NEWS forum is made, I know I will be on it a lot. Anxiety is really concerning me right now.

Just saw on Fox news that NJ governor ordered all gun stores closed while 11 states and Washington, DC have decreed that medical marijuana and pot shops are "vital."

Cant go in Popeyes or Wendys but you can shop in a pot shop. WTF?

We are a big starving for good news. I would recommend a forum for GOOD NEWS.

My immunologist friend confirmed to me told me how depression and anxiety GREATLY effects our immunity.

If a GOOD NEWS forum is made, I know I will be on it a lot. Anxiety is really concerning me right now.

Excellent idea.

This was just posted in the CV tracking thread. Read about the 103 year old grandmother who recovered.

I know, 103, you'd think she'd be a great/great-great by now.

Just saw on Fox news that NJ governor ordered all gun stores closed while 11 states and Washington, DC have decreed that medical marijuana and pot shops are "vital."

Marijuana is vital to some people for medicinal purposes.

Crude oil is selling for a third of what it was just a week ago ... 99¢ a gallon gas after our house arrest is over ...

I filled up today at $1.55/gal. :rock:
$1.48 at Murphys today.

You must be in Charlotte, where they get a contact high from South Cackalackee.

White Settlement, TX. Moved here permanently from Charlotte in May,'19.

Ah well that's it, you done moved to wunna them cheap-gas states.

How one small Italian town cut coronavirus cases to zero in just a few weeks
>> A small Italian town appears to have drastically reduced coronavirus infections — reaching zero cases last week — after implementing an aggressive tactic to curb spread, according to news reports.​
The town, Vo Euganeo, in northern Italy, saw a cluster of cases of the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in the third week of February and was home to the country's first death from COVID-19, on Feb. 21, according to The Straits Times.​
Following this death, the town was put on lockdown, and all 3,300 residents were tested for coronavirus, according to Sky News.​
This mass testing revealed that about 3% of residents were infected with the virus, and of these, about half did not show any symptoms, according to ProMarket, the blog of the Stigler Center at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. After two weeks of a strict lockdown and quarantine of cases, only 0.25% of residents were infected. The town isolated these last few cases and has since reopened.​
Vo Euganeo has not reported any new cases since Friday (March 13), according to Sky News.​
"The lesson we learned is that isolating all positive cases, whether they were sick or not, we were able to reduce transmission by 90 percent," Andrea Cristani, a professor of microbiology at the University of Padua in Italy who helped carry out the testing, told RFI. <<​

People should be able to buy guns to protect their legal marijuana crops.

Unless it's changed since Monday when I last bought, our prices were still at $2.79 for the cheapest in this area

Youuuuuu people back east just make me sick I tell ya

Forum List

Back