Zone1 Whenever you engage in Immoral Sex Acts or Procedures, there WILL be negative physical consquences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole world is sodom and gamorrah.
I guess God ran out of salt. Or just doesn't give a shit any more.
Those cities were most likely destroyed by a fire or some natural disaster like an earthquake. No gods necessary

Nah, if you're truly interested, you'll look them up. If you just want to gripe, you won't. Which will it be?
Well..what it'll be...from me...is a horse laugh. you posted a troll thread in zone one..have no links in support of your spurious allegation and have not said shyte about anything religious.
IMO..you're a inept poser...do carry on.

Nah, if you're truly interested, you'll look them up. If you just want to bitch, you won't.
You made the claim. You provide the links or you're a liar. I'm pretty sure your god does not approve of lying.
The Ninth of the Ten Commandments is “You shall not give false witness against your neighbor.” This means two things: “Do not lie when testifying in court.” And, “Do not lie.” Period.

Well..what it'll be...from me...is a horse laugh. you posted a troll thread in zone one..have no links in support of your spurious allegation and have not said shyte about anything religious.
IMO..you're a inept poser...do carry on.
OK. Here's your challenge. Post a link that disputes any of my claims, then I'll post the one that supports my claim.
You do your part, then I'll do mine. Deal?

Just admit you can't actually prove what you said.
Of course I can.

OK. Here's your challenge. Post a link that disputes any of my claims, then I'll post the one that supports my claim.

Of course I can.

I already did.

Gay sex was not the cause of HIV virus

Not how it works Skippy~ Stop trolling.

Your part was to post your links with the OP..presenting your position---

thread/fail

You know those rag magazines they sell in the cashier line at the grocery store? The tabloids. That's where mashmont gets his science news from.

You know those rag magazines they sell in the cashier line at the grocery store? The tabloids. That's where mashmont gets his science news from.
Well, dispute any one of my claims, honey. That's all you people have to do. So far, no one has.

A chimpanzee’s virus has killed 35 million humans.
That virus, commonly known as HIV, is the defining pandemic of our time. More than 35 million people have been killed by the virus to date. But the virus itself didn’t get its start in humans.
HIV/AIDS is, like the vast majority of emerging viruses infecting people, zoonotic in nature. The AIDS crisis, as we generally think of it, began in the 1980s. First as a mysterious illness primarily infecting gay men in urban areas in the United States. But that’s not really the beginning. Before the disease’s first mention in 1982 in the New York Times, people had been dying of AIDS for at least a decade, though probably not much longer. In Africa, HIV–the virus that causes AIDS–had jumped from chimpanzees to humans sometime early in the 20th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back