When you’ve lost Ann Coulter . . .

Coulter's always been a shill for the Republican establishment. When she initially got behind any outsider, let alone one as controversial to the Business Roundtable and Chamber of Commerce types as Trump, I was kinda baffled. Her more recent switch is just a return to normalcy. IMO, she probably finally got tired of not being on the outside of the republican socialite scene and realized that being popular with a wealthy in-crowd had been more fun than crusading against illegal immigration.

She definitely seems more likely to be impressed by a dinner and cocktail party at a Bush family summer home in the Hamptons than a tailgate BBQ with some MAGA types.

Last edited:
I don't think Coulter is a fan of Trump, either. I find her repulsive and disgusting, and she is a cheerleader for the former neoconservative douchebags who embroiled us in an unwinnable clusterfuck in Iraq.
Wait, you don’t consider Mitch McConnell a NeoCon?! Really? Can I hear you say that out loud?

Coulter is an entertainer. Hard to take her seriously....

Coulter has always been repulsive. I've never liked her.
You don't like chicken legs?

I like meat on the legs. I love frog legs.
Ahh..moi aussi!

1594428938672.png

She definitely seems more likely to be impressed by a dinner and cocktail party at a Bush family summer home in the Hamptons than a tailgate BBQ with some MAGA types.
You’re such an uninformed person, with seemingly no common sense. Ann Coulter has a lot more money than the Bushes. She made millions on each book - and she has a lot of books - due to bulk buying by big donors like Koch and Mercer, and the RNC. You don’t think people bought that crap, did you? It’s always been a scam. And they’re still doing it, recently with Don, Jr ‘Triggered’. They got caught. :lol:

Ann Coulter lives a very nice comfortable lifestyle and isn’t going to be impressed by much. That said, she’s scum.

I don't think Coulter is a fan of Trump, either. I find her repulsive and disgusting, and she is a cheerleader for the former neoconservative douchebags who embroiled us in an unwinnable clusterfuck in Iraq.

What about the unwinnable actions in Syria?

Anyway, this is pretty big if she actually said this.

Forum List

Back