When you’ve lost Ann Coulter . . .

We have two ways to get rid of evil Moscow Mitch:

1. Amy McGrath

2. Democrats take Senate
Absolute impossible idiocy, "Moscow Mitch," seriously? You intellectual abortions are a marvel, do none of you pay attention to real news channels reporting real news and information? McConnell and his wife are not beholding to Moscow you idiot, they made their millions from highly favorable shipping contracts awarded McConnell's wifes family by the CCP! Do you know who the CCP are? Well they are not fucking Moscow.....

Even on the rare occasion when I find myself in agreement with a radical leftist hating on a republican, as I do here, you get it all hopelessly wrong, this is because your sources are all radical democratic party controlled propaganda dispensaries, and one thing we know is the fascist democrats will never speak ill of their CCP masters, which is precisely why they use Moscow as their whipping boy, and why they cooked up the totally misdirected "Moscow Mitch" moniker.....:th_BlackHelicopter:

1594434881270.png

Attachments

• 1594432346970.png
    1594432346970.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Coulter has always been repulsive. I've never liked her.
This will be the lie every conservative on this Messageboard, and far beyond, will tell. :lol:

They liked her just fine when she was cheerleading the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Now they are anti-war after years of supporting the neoconservatives every move.

I don't think Coulter is a fan of Trump, either. I find her repulsive and disgusting, and she is a cheerleader for the former neoconservative douchebags who embroiled us in an unwinnable clusterfuck in Iraq.

What about the unwinnable actions in Syria?

Anyway, this is pretty big if she actually said this.

What false equivalency are you trying to construct? How many soldiers did we lose in Syria?

I don't think Coulter is a fan of Trump, either. I find her repulsive and disgusting, and she is a cheerleader for the former neoconservative douchebags who embroiled us in an unwinnable clusterfuck in Iraq.
Wait, you don’t consider Mitch McConnell a NeoCon?! Really? Can I hear you say that out loud?
Didn’t every single Republican Senator who was a Senator under Bush enthusiastically back every neocon policy?

There was but one exception, only one Republican with any integrity, and he voted against the Iraq war in the infamous vote of October 2002. I forget his name, but he would later divorce himself from the GOP completely, and I believe he became a Democrat.

What false equivalency are you trying to construct? How many soldiers did we lose in Syria?

Hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

Lol

I don't think she believes in anything she said publicly. Her interests are purely financial.

What's really scary is Steve Bannon. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia funnels money to him through that rich Chinese dissident guy.

Erik Prince is even worse, he does military deals with Russia and China.

She definitely seems more likely to be impressed by a dinner and cocktail party at a Bush family summer home in the Hamptons than a tailgate BBQ with some MAGA types.
You’re such an uninformed person, with seemingly no common sense. Ann Coulter has a lot more money than the Bushes. She made millions on each book - and she has a lot of books - due to bulk buying by big donors like Koch and Mercer, and the RNC. You don’t think people bought that crap, did you? It’s always been a scam. And they’re still doing it, recently with Don, Jr ‘Triggered’. They got caught. :lol:

Ann Coulter lives a very nice comfortable lifestyle and isn’t going to be impressed by much. That said, she’s scum.
LMFAO! I'm uninformed? Quick Google search, dippy shits. The Bush family is worth an estimated 400 million, Ann Coulter is worth 10. Go do the SLIGHTEST FUCKING AMOUNT OF RESEARCH before telling other people how much they do and don't know. THAT'S common sense, moron.
The Bushes are worth $400 million but you want to investigate Biden? :oops:
You got evidence of a crime that the Bushes have committed? If so, I'd be all in on investigating them. Not a fan of high corruption or the Bushes.

That said, net worth isn't evidence of corruption. I love how the same guy that was just calling me uninformed just throws that out there, obviously AGAIN with doing even a moment's worth of actual research into where they made their money. I think I'm honestly offended that there can exist people who are simultaneously dripping with condescension, and intellectually lazy to a cartoonish degree. In a just world, this combination of traits would come with frequent migraines.
Yes, because they were failures, so you no longer admit to being their fanboi. In a few years, or sooner, you will be swearing that you never supported trump, and knew all along he was a criminal idiot.

Coulter has always been repulsive. I've never liked her.
This will be the lie every conservative on this Messageboard, and far beyond, will tell. :lol:

They liked her just fine when she was cheerleading the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Now they are anti-war after years of supporting the neoconservatives every move.
Yup, it’s particularly amusing to me, since I’ve been posting with CrusaderFrank and a few others of his ilk since around 2004, on Hannity’s old forum. So when they post here how anti Bush, anti-neocon they are I have to laugh. They were lockstep with the whole ‘W is still your president’ taunts, and pro-Iraq War, and defending torture and waterboarding, and defending bush over Katrina, and Albert Gonzalez, and, and, and EVERYTHING the Republicans did. :lol:

Ann Coulter is very good at taking whatever position or whichever side will get her the most attention. She can be highly entertaining but I'm not sure very many take anything she says seriously.

Hypocrite.

You're comparing apples to sledgehammers.

Somehow I suspect that Ann is just upset that McConnell is in bed with a Chinese shipping firm. Literally.

Ann Coulter bailed from Trump in the first 6 months of his administration when Trump offered the Dems the DACA deal that the Dems turned down.
OP lives under a manhole cover as this is not breaking news nor a new revelation about Coulter.

Forum List

Back