when you're wrong, get the word redefined

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
The Latest Panic Over "Assault Weapons"

i keep hearing inigyo montoya saying "you keep using that word, i do not think it means what you think it means" as they say the AR15 is an assault rifle.

you tell them it's not. they say LOOK - IT LOOKS MEAN ERGO IT IS.

you say it's not and show them the definition. so instead of being wrong, we just get words redefined to suit our tastes.

not the first time in history this has happened (gay comes to mind) but it is annoying cause now the gun grabbers are gonna go LOOK IT IS I TOLDJA!!!

sigh. now i'm going to buy one just because it's gotten to the level of stupid where i want one just to say FUCK OFF.

i keep hearing inigyo montoya saying "you keep using that word, i do not think it means what you think it means" as they say the AR15 is an assault rifle.

you say it's not and show them the definition. so instead of being wrong, we just get words redefined to suit our tastes.

not the first time in history this has happened (gay comes to mind) but it is annoying cause now the gun grabbers are gonna go LOOK IT IS I TOLDJA!!!

sigh. now i'm going to buy one just because it's gotten to the level of stupid where i want one just to say FUCK OFF.

And yet gun experts keep telling us how the AR15 does so much more internal damage than other guns, that those who are injured are less likely to survive their wounds, and what an efficient people killer this gun is.

You want to play word games and “gotcha” on what kind of weapon the AR15 is, but what’s your point?

And yet gun experts keep telling us how the AR15 does so much more internal damage than other guns, that those who are injured are less likely to survive their wounds, and what an efficient people killer this gun is.

You want to play word games and “gotcha” on what kind of weapon the AR15 is, but what’s your point?

An AR does far less damage than say a .308.
One of the the things the AR does is wound without necessarily killing so the enemy has to put two guys on the wounded to take them off the battlefield thus reducing the effective fighting force of your enemy.
Thanks for playing.....neophyte.

Wrong.

Governing bodies determine what constitutes an assault weapon as a matter of law; no definition has been ‘changed.’

And governing bodies are not bound by what the military might consider an assault weapon to be.

The point is most conservatives are truly that stupid and ignorant.

One of the the things the AR does is wound without necessarily killing so the enemy has to put two guys on the wounded to take them off the battlefield thus reducing the effective fighting force of your enemy.

What’s your point? You’re playing word games to what point? I don’t give a rat’s ass what kind of gun you define it as. Where I live, they’re really hard to buy and I’m grateful for that.

What’s your point? You’re playing word games to what point? I don’t give a rat’s ass what kind of gun you define it as. Where I live, they’re really hard to buy and I’m grateful for that.

Why are you totally ignoring the point I made about the lethality of what is basically a .22 round that goes fast?

Links please. This is a myth people love to shout out.

Wrong.

Governing bodies determine what constitutes an assault weapon as a matter of law; no definition has been ‘changed.’

And governing bodies are not bound by what the military might consider an assault weapon to be.
More talk no proof.

Yawn.

No actual expert is saying that because it’s not true.The scare mongers the left puts on tv may say it but it’s still not true.

Why are you totally ignoring the point I made about the lethality of what is basically a .22 round that goes fast?
Wtf is with this place and pictures?
search

sCDnnG

No...they aren't gun experts, they are anti-gun experts playing on your emotion, so you will blindly give them the power to ban those guns......

Wrong.

Hey, genius....they already determined that the AR-15 rifle is protected by the 2nd Amendment.....D.C. v Heller and the dissent in Friedman v. Highland Park......and since you pretend to be a Constitutional scholar, you should know that already...

No...they won't be hard to by, they are the most popular rifle in the country...

No I'm stating facts.
Dont get pissy with me because you're ignorant.

Forum List

Back