When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!
Yet it is ok with you if society teaches through your peers to be straight and to have wild weekends with the opposite sex. Lets be honest.

Except of course, they don't want to educate them, make sure they have proper medical care, food, or shelter. They are now in their own world where all schools are trying to "groom" their kids, but aggressively ignore where the real threats to their children come from.

And if they don't like a book no one should read it.

Also Da Gayz are icky and make them have strange feelings.

Yet it is ok with you if society teaches through your peers to be straight and to have wild weekends with the opposite sex. Lets be honest.
Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

We've been here before...

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif
And it is always these fascist that practice idiotic religions that promote this mindset. They all hate freedom and they all think they can stick their face into other peoples fucking business.

when you can show where anything I have said even comes close to suggesting I am a pedophile,,,

this sick fuck has admitted to wanting to teach children how to be bisexual,, thats called grooming, so me asking it if its taken it to the next step is justified,, you asking me isnt,,
So you can't answer a seemingly simple question. Gotcha.

what grounds do you have to even ask such a question??
I posted the words of the person I asked that proves them to want to groom children into gay sex and asked if they have taken it further,,

be very careful how you answer,, rules and all,,
I can ask any question I want. And I guess you can refuse to answer any question I ask. You've already had two opportunities to answer. And we'll let everyone reading this make up their own minds.

I can ask any question I want. And I guess you can refuse to answer any question I ask. And we'll let everyone reading this make up their own minds.
no you cant,, that one requires pre knowledge of something that leads to that question,,

trust me I have been all through this with the mods,,

Forum List

Back