"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice."

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I can't believe that the hate spewing Orange POS actually had the balls to say that line ion his speech - his White Supremacist advisor & how he pandered to the racists & bigots.

What a fucking joke Trump is & his su[porters are right in there with him.

I can't believe that the hate spewing Orange POS actually had the balls to say that line ion his speech - his White Supremacist advisor & how he pandered to the racists & bigots.

Did he say "ion?" Was he referring to this one below?

th

The OP is in full meltdown. LMAO!. Please, keep posting shit like this. It's great entertainment for us Trump supporters. :biggrin:

The OP is in full meltdown. LMAO!. Please, keep posting shit like this. It's great entertainment for us Trump supporters. :biggrin:
So, as a Trump supporter, you think that Trump never pandered to the alt right? rump never said anything bigoted?

Sadly, there is no room for you....

President Trump's quote rings hollow for Democrats, because they have no heart, by and large, and those who might, their heart is mired in hate, pro-Chinese environmental lies, anti-religious bigotry, unfounded accusations of racism of everyone who dares to disagree with them and politically correct notions that earning one's place in life is evil.

Patriotism? Not so much.

The quote is refuted by those who can think for themselves and who don't buy into that garbage. Party has zero to do with it. I know many conservatives who scoff at the patriotism rhetoric.

President Trump's quote rings hollow for Democrats, because they have no heart, by and large, and those who might, their heart is mired in hate, pro-Chinese environmental lies, anti-religious bigotry, unfounded accusations of racism of everyone who dares to disagree with them and politically correct notions that earning one's place in life is evil.

Patriotism? Not so much.
It rang hollow because we heard what he said during the campaign.

Patriotism? Not so much.
It rang hollow because we heard what he said during the campaign.
It rang like a cracked bell....one only Americans can hear....

Fly over America kicked you elites in the fucking ass… Live with it

Then you never heard any of his speeches before because he's said it all along. You just outed yourself as an ignorant fool. But you've had plenty of practice.

So, as a Trump supporter, you think that Trump never pandered to the alt right? rump never said anything bigoted?
He started a post with "so". that right there means it BS.

The quote is refuted by those who can think for themselves and who don't buy into that garbage. Party has zero to do with it. I know many conservatives who scoff at the patriotism rhetoric.
No you don't. Conservatives believe we should put country first, ask not what your country can do for you. JFK would have no home in today's Democrat party.

Forum List

Back