When you have lost trust, you have lost everything.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's the same whether you are talking about a person, a bank or a government. Trust is fundamental. Trust is earned. And when you violate that Trust through words and deeds, it is very difficult to regain it. The majority of Americans no longer trust the government because that trust has been violated by the Democratic Party.

Their constant deceptions and distractions foisted on the public.
Seven years of GET TRUMP schemes.
The Covid-19 mandates and Wuhan lab cover-up.
A weaponized DOJ, IRS and FBI against citizens.
DEI, ESG, CRT, BLM, the 1619 Project, etc. all meant to enrage and divide.

As a citizen, you need to decide which party is going to work to earn your trust back. Stop reacting and start thinking. Have a good day.

Never lost trust, but...

th

It's the same whether you are talking about a person, a bank or a government. Trust is fundamental. Trust is earned. And when you violate that Trust through words and deeds, it is very difficult to regain it. The majority of Americans no longer trust the government because that trust has been violated by the Democratic Party.

As a citizen, you need to decide which party is going to work to earn your trust back. Stop reacting and start thinking. Have a good day.
The problem is not losing trust in government, the problem is having it in the first place.

Yup. But it sure was fun when you idiots chanted along with your fuhrer... LOCK HER UP!!!, no?

So how are you still married?

Many Republicans have decided for the past seven years that the Republican Party is NOT working for their interests.

Loss in 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Endless denial and endless inciting against the other party, the Republicans against the Democrats, is NOT dealing with the public's interest.

Undoing Roe Vs Wade is not dealing with the public's interest, as proven in the 2022 election.

The more rights the Republicans take away, the fewer people want to vote for them.

I lost trust in gubmint before it was cool.

I dont trust the government

Although I'm far from paranoid ... I really don't trust most people. I mean ... there are folks I can trust in the most basic sense but I can't think of anyone I trust deeply. When it comes to banks, corporations, politicians, etc. ... I have zero trust.

Although I'm far from paranoid ... I really don't trust most people. I mean ... there are folks I can trust in the most basic sense but I can't think of anyone I trust deeply. When it comes to banks, corporations, politicians, etc. ... I have zero trust.
You should not trust people, just democracy.

And you should not trust just any democracy, only the democracy Joe Biden offers cuz he and his Marxist horde is the bomb diggity.

Many Republicans have decided for the past seven years that the Republican Party is NOT working for their interests.

Loss in 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Endless denial and endless inciting against the other party, the Republicans against the Democrats, is NOT dealing with the public's interest.

Undoing Roe Vs Wade is not dealing with the public's interest, as proven in the 2022 election.

The more rights the Republicans take away, the fewer people want to vote for them.
I was a long time Republican but switched to the Conservative Party after Bush Jr. expanded the power and scope of the Federal government. I started seeing the RINOs taking control of the Party and moving it towards Globalism and even Marxism. So I'm a conservative, constitutional Independent these days. I also no longer believe that my vote means squat, although I continue to vote for the most conservative candidate each election. At least I live in the conservative State of Utah, where my vote "may" count.

This is part of the reason for the steep decline of Canada. Though it goes much deeper, citizens do nit teust our poloce, courts, doctors or politicians at ALL levels. Government employees exploit and abuse the taxpayer (and its citizens) with a smile. They genuinely take pride in it and view the sucker private worker with disdan. They are higher up in the caste, be it a cop, government customer service rep or bureaucrat. Look at the projections for our economy for the next 40 years, THIS is what a caste system produces. Once the U.S has us figured out we will be fully reliant on China alone for our dying ecoinomy.

I was a long time Republican but switched to the Conservative Party after Bush Jr. expanded the power and scope of the Federal government. I started seeing the RINOs taking control of the Party and moving it towards Globalism and even Marxism. So I'm a conservative, constitutional Independent these days. I also no longer believe that my vote means squat, although I continue to vote for the most conservative candidate each election. At least I live in the conservative State of Utah, where my vote "may" count.
Utah?

romney2.jpg

Some people all named "Absentee" voted for him in mass.

It must be a popular name there in Utah.

Is it a Mormon thing?
"Absentee" is becoming America's most popular name. Just show a photo ID and a death certificate and you can vote for any leftist you wish.

Forum List

Back