When you have lost trust, you have lost everything.

I was a long time Republican but switched to the Conservative Party after Bush Jr. expanded the power and scope of the Federal government. I started seeing the RINOs taking control of the Party and moving it towards Globalism and even Marxism. So I'm a conservative, constitutional Independent these days. I also no longer believe that my vote means squat, although I continue to vote for the most conservative candidate each election. At least I live in the conservative State of Utah, where my vote "may" count.
And your vote may not count as much as you think even in Utah.
Dem election fraud affects even the deepest red states like Utah & here in Oklahoma.
If we went strictly to legit elections with ID, no machines, same day hand counts/results & complete transparency, you'd be surprised to find out how much more the margins of victory would be for the Repubs.

They have conditioned the sheeple with skewed results (polls & elections) & Pravda gaslighting into believing we are almost evenly divided when it's actually closer to 2-1 in favor of the right overall across the country.

That's nothing, I never even trusted in my lack of trust for the government even though I never trusted them in the first place

1tdxax.jpg
BanditDog.jpg

How does your lack of trust in the government change anything?

What actual difference is there if you trust the government vs if you don’t trust the government?

^^^ Amen to that. At the end of the day, people are going to do whatever they want no matter who is or who isn't in their corner. My mom and me deciding to walk away from my dad didn't stop him from continuing on with his extra-curricular activities.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How does your lack of trust in the government change anything?

What actual difference is there if you trust the government vs if you don’t trust the government?
Perhaps you won't vote like a retard or become one of their stooges or back down to them when you shouldn't.

It's the little things in life.

Perhaps you won't vote like a retard or become one of their stooges or back down to them when you shouldn't.

It's the little things in life.
So you guys plan on not voting like a retard?

Cool. I support it.

It's not about the democrat party. It's about our once trusted source of information, the media. When the almost entire media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party we are in bad shape. The media prints a statement by former Speaker Pelosi which claims that Trump has plenty of time to prove he is innocent and nobody notices that in the greatest Country in the world the burden of guilt rests on the prosecution. A spokesperson for the president claims that the transgender shooter is really the victim after she shot and killed three innocent children and three adults and everybody accepts the notion.

Forum List

Back