When you can't win the game, change the rules

Progs are real bad now. They're on-board with anything their masters tell them.

Weak-minded + poor environment + 24/7 propaganda + spoiled + irresponsible + emotional = prog

Maybe they're tired of a democracy that keeps electing presidents that most of the electorate voted against.
Maybe they should take a civics class and learn how our government actually works.

Shame uneducated fools like them are allowed to vote
Maybe they know their civics but don't like the way the power in this country is distributed. In the age of the internet, maybe we don't need a layer of bureaucracy between the people and their government.
obviously they don't know or understand it.

What they want requires a constitutional amendment that will NEVER pass the required states.

All they're doing is making fools of themselves
I doubt anyone thinks it will pass today. Never is a very long time and, as they say, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

50 states

25-30 generally red.

unlike to get half of them to cut their own throats to pass this

Play devil's advocate on this one, if you will. You might be intelligent enough to do so. Can you be honest about it, though?

Pretend you are a Democrat. Why would you REALLY consider these initiatives?
Because schools indoctrinate children with communist propaganda and 16 is a ripe age for voting in that left-wing agenda before they become adults and many lose the right to vote after committing crimes.

Because California would decide the president every time. If I am a leftist, I want California policies to be global.

Because for the first time in nearly a century, the left is in the minority on the SCOTUS. I would want to pack the Court with more leftists to even it out.

Is that what you were looking for?

I think it's very telling how many democrats want to change the way we vote in this country and how the SCOTUS is set up.

1. They want to drop the age to vote to 16, meaning allowing children to vote in our elections.
2. They want to increase the number of SCOTUS judges and impart term limits.
3. They want to do away with the electoral college ensuring that the population centers of the country rule everyone.

Honestly, I think this is more a sign of a dying party than a strong one. If you're so strong and everyone loves you so much, why do you need to change the rules so much?

You mean like STRICT voter ID and illegal redistricting ? Both the GOP were busted for in the courts .

You mean like STRICT voter ID and illegal redistricting ?
What is wrong with making sure everyone who votes is entitled to vote? Should we do away with ID requirements to buy a gun?

I don't want to hear a motherfucking word from Democrats on "illegal" redistricting. After the useless bullshit GOP does it for another 50 years, you will be even.

Maybe they're tired of a democracy that keeps electing presidents that most of the electorate voted against.
Maybe they should take a civics class and learn how our government actually works.

Maybe they know their civics but don't like the way the power in this country is distributed. In the age of the internet, maybe we don't need a layer of bureaucracy between the people and their government.

What they want requires a constitutional amendment that will NEVER pass the required states.

I doubt anyone thinks it will pass today. Never is a very long time and, as they say, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
It will NEVER happen

Trump DID win the popular vote. He won the popular vote in 31 states. Sounds like he should be president to me. Oh look, he is.

I think it's very telling how many democrats want to change the way we vote in this country and how the SCOTUS is set up.

1. They want to drop the age to vote to 16, meaning allowing children to vote in our elections.
2. They want to increase the number of SCOTUS judges and impart term limits.
3. They want to do away with the electoral college ensuring that the population centers of the country rule everyone.

Honestly, I think this is more a sign of a dying party than a strong one. If you're so strong and everyone loves you so much, why do you need to change the rules so much?

You mean like STRICT voter ID and illegal redistricting ? Both the GOP were busted for in the courts .
Massive cheating in voting has occurred.

50 states

25-30 generally red.

unlike to get half of them to cut their own throats to pass this
No, not in my lifetime. Of course I never thought I'd live to see gay marriage or legal pot either.

The fundamental problem centers on the lack of a national voter ID card. States and courts have rejected every attempt to adopt such, until this is addressed the question of suppression and fraud will remain. So why is it the dims object to validation of citizenship to vote?
A colleague once noted that a copy of one's social security number and prior years income tax filing should suffice, and argued why should a person that does not file income taxes have the right to vote.

Forum List

Back