When you are not too excited about either candidate ~

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
giphy.gif

Why can't there be a candidate that offers solutions for both sides..
Someone who is not all caught up with bullshit, lies and money..

giphy.gif

I really do not care which one of them win... I am going to cast my vote for Johnson and be done with it... Many will write that my vote is wasted and I should stay home, but I will not because we're just not voting for the President.

Not trying to change the subject but I am sick with the GOP pulling their support for Trump. I may not like Trump but the GOP knew he had a past and they knew he was selected by the Primary voters, so they need to back him even if he is the titanic because this will hurt those like Ryan and company...

giphy.gif

I really do not care which one of them win... I am going to cast my vote for Johnson and be done with it... Many will write that my vote is wasted and I should stay home, but I will not because we're just not voting for the President.

Not trying to change the subject but I am sick with the GOP pulling their support for Trump. I may not like Trump but the GOP knew he had a past and they knew he was selected by the Primary voters, so they need to back him even if he is the titanic because this will hurt those like Ryan and company...

Trump leaves them no choice but to pull their support. If they don't, their association with him damages their own reputation and can be used against them in their own future pursuits.

giphy.gif

I was thinking the same thing last night, they throw everyone under the bus even though they are just as bad..or worse.

They are embarrassing themselves , and the outcome will be Hillary in the WH ..
If they would stand by him this could go away faster..but they are making it worse.

giphy.gif

Trump leaves them no choice but to pull their support. If they don't, their association with him damages their own reputation and can be used against them in their own future pursuits.

Yes true..but I bet each one of them are closet adulterers, and are putting up the front.

giphy.gif

I was thinking the same thing last night, they throw everyone under the bus even though they are just as bad..or worse.

If they would stand by him this could go away faster..but they are making it worse.

The thing is it seem every election is getting to the point it is like watching the old wrestling shows and you can see how fake it is and yet no one cares...

Last night Donald looked like he was going to slap Hillary with the chair and pounce Anderson and then dropkick Martha off stage...

His look was with disdain and hatred and he need to cool it before the next election. it is never wise to show your anger to the point he was.

Also the GOP need to cool it because they will lose the House if they keep on running from Trump. Save the Senate and House and live with Clinton for four years...

Now in 2020 which candidate will it be running against Hillary on the GOP ticket?

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow

giphy.gif

The thing is it seem every election is getting to the point it is like watching the old wrestling shows and you can see how fake it is and yet no one cares...

Last night Donald looked like he was going to slap Hillary with the chair and pounce Anderson and then dropkick Martha off stage...

His look was with disdain and hatred and he need to cool it before the next election. it is never wise to show your anger to the point he was.

Also the GOP need to cool it because they will lose the House if they keep on running from Trump. Save the Senate and House and live with Clinton for four years...

Now in 2020 which candidate will it be running against Hillary on the GOP ticket?

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow

You could probably throw a,b,c up there in 2020 and the self centered selfie, self/instant gratification, pop culture type would vote for it.

giphy.gif

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow

I kept watching Trumps facial expressions while Hillary was talking - it was bizarre.

The whole thing was bizarre. I was a bit disappointed in the moderators because I thought they spent a disproportionate amount of time on scandelous but insubstantial things - like the sex stuff and the emails, all of which have been rehashed over and over. I would like to have heard more specifics on policies and also - some hard questions aimed at some of the policy claims.

Sad.

giphy.gif

If you vote, it is never wasted. Because you are doing the whole point. Vote for who you support. "throwing your vote away" is just some bullshit the duopoly shoves down your throat.

Last edited:
Everyone has their face in the phones and are not paying attention..
This is what these politicians want, so they can keep voting for their buddies and not the people..

You are right Bruce it is so obvious...

We have a saying in poker, If you can't figure out who the sucker is at the table, then you are the sucker.

If you can't figure out the difference between Hillary and Trump, then you are the sucker. Only one of them is a world class con artist.

giphy.gif

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow

I kept watching Trumps facial expressions while Hillary was talking - it was bizarre.

The whole thing was bizarre. I was a bit disappointed in the moderators because I thought they spent a disproportionate amount of time on scandelous but insubstantial things - like the sex stuff and the emails, all of which have been rehashed over and over. I would like to have heard more specifics on policies and also - some hard questions aimed at some of the policy claims.

Sad.

it was creepy as hell to me. i could not understand why he could not take a seat and take a deep breath and laugh a little. I do agree the scandals are getting old and everyone has heard about the emails and sex tapes and lies, so why not really discuss the issue with substance like many of us would love to see?

My opinion:

The generations younger than us are not able to stay focus and need soundbites. They need to be told in less than five seconds why something is bad or you lose them forever.

It might finally come true the next generation are bigger idiots than me!

Everyone has their face in the phones and are not paying attention..
This is what these politicians want, so they can keep voting for their buddies and not the people..

You are right Bruce it is so obvious...

HAHAHA... Did not read your response and we both are on the same page!

We have a saying in poker, If you can't figure out who the sucker is at the table, then you are the sucker.

If you can't figure out the difference between Hillary and Trump, then you are the sucker. Only one of them is a world class con artist.

Oh brother, and I am sure your talking about Clinton..

This last Trump video is just the first of many things that will come out..we can almost bet on that..

With that said, Clinton is playing dirty scumbag politics....

Only one of them is a world class con artist.

which one?

giphy.gif

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow

Sad.

it was creepy as hell to me. i could not understand why he could not take a seat and take a deep breath and laugh a little. I do agree the scandals are getting old and everyone has heard about the emails and sex tapes and lies, so why not really discuss the issue with substance like many of us would love to see?

My opinion:

The generations younger than us are not able to stay focus and need soundbites. They need to be told in less than five seconds why something is bad or you lose them forever.

I only caught the last ten minutes of the Debate. My son had a double header basketball game in the other town.

How much was spent on the latest batch of Wikileaks, the one having to do with Hillary's speeches to the big banks, the one's that Bernie wanted?

I mean, personally, I thought these were HUGE, they came out the same night Donald's shocking video tape was leaked from Access Hollywood. Contained in them she admitting to wanting open borders and free trade. How much was this hammered home?

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

What it basically comes down to is this, one candidate is two faced, the other is joking us.

With this past weekend, we now have the hard evidence of this. :badgrin: This is now America's choice.

hillary-two-face-trump-joker.jpg

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow

Sad.

My opinion:

I only caught the last ten minutes of the Debate. My son had a double header basketball game in the other town.

How much was spent on the latest batch of Wikileaks, the one having to do with Hillary's speeches to the big banks, the one's that Bernie wanted?

I mean, personally, I thought these were HUGE, they came out the same night Donald's shocking video tape was leaked from Access Hollywood. Contained in them she admitting to wanting open borders and free trade. How much was this hammered home?

What it basically comes down to is this, one candidate is two faced, the other is joking us.

With this past weekend, we now have the hard evidence of this. :badgrin: This is now America's choice.

Right on...!!!

Hope your son won the basketball game..

which one?
hillarytrumpbill.jpg

trumpwedding.jpg

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

trumpandclintonsdaughters.jpg

The Clinton and Trump daughters are reportedly close friends. Here they are
attending the 2014 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.

A. Alec Baldwin

B. Jerry Springer.

C. Rachel Maddow

Sad.

My opinion:

Not enough was spent on her comments to the Wall Street Bankers. More was about the pathetic emails that the House did little about and Trump words from 2005.

Anderson and Martha were weak to me, and it was a pathetic circus with no real substance.

I did agree with Trump on Syria and Hillary on the Kurds and disagree with both on their plan to fix the ACA mistake...

It was just awful and I was in the debate thread and many just were proclaiming their side won when in my opinion the American voter will be the loser in November no matter what!

which one?
hillarytrumpbill.jpg

trumpwedding.jpg

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

trumpandclintonsdaughters.jpg

The Clinton and Trump daughters are reportedly close friends. Here they are
attending the 2014 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
It all reminds me of a classic Hustle from the Hustler and The Color of Money. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back