When Will We See A May 29 Commission?

And again, exactly as I described. It's all you know. One-sided right wing talking points (this time a cut and paste from hardcore right winger Mark Simone) and personal attacks. DAMN I'm good. I'm so good that you folks jump at the chance to illustrate my points for me. Every day.

Keep your tribute to Mac going. Good stuff.
Two questions as a challenge to your intellect and your integrity:

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the OP that brought your crawling in.....

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the following: you are and will always be a lying sack of effluvium. It is the only role you were born to play.

And again, exactly as I described. It's all you know. One-sided right wing talking points (this time a cut and paste from hardcore right winger Mark Simone) and personal attacks. DAMN I'm good. I'm so good that you folks jump at the chance to illustrate my points for me. Every day.

Keep your tribute to Mac going. Good stuff.
It was fiery, but mostly peaceful, right?
:rolleyes:

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the OP that brought your crawling in.....

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the following: you are and will always be a lying sack of effluvium. It is the only role you were born to play.
And again. Incredible.

Maybe folks are right. Maybe you ARE a bot. You have one speed only. Poor thing.

Hearings on which Democrats didn't authorize or support the violent riots that erupted after Floyd got snuffed?

"...Democrats didn't authorize or support the violent riots..."

Lying scum......watch me smash another custard pie of truth in your ugly kisser:

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

Every Democrat calling for violence:

ā€œNancy Pelosi wonders why there ā€˜arenā€™t uprisingsā€™ across nation: ā€˜Maybe there will beā€™ā€

ā€œRep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election
ā€œThere needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as thereā€™s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, thereā€™s plenty to go around,ā€ the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called ā€œSquadā€ told MSNBCā€™s Tiffany Cross.ā€ Ayanna Pressley calls for ā€˜unrest in the streetsā€™ ahead of election

ā€œThe Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumbleā€œ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC ā€¦ and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,ā€ the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trumpā€™s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democratsā€™ chief argument against Trump is that he ā€œincitedā€ rioters with his speech. Itā€™s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned ā€“ and itā€™s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.ā€ The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascistsā€¦.Democratsā€¦.are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden votersā€¦.but they all have newsheimersā€¦..no memory of

1. ā€¦.hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ā€¦.of thousands of police officers injured

3. ā€¦of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. ā€¦burning city blocks

5. ā€¦of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us itā€™s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. ā€œAnimus mounts inside Capitolā€¦Fears of violence from Trump supporters growā€ The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for monthsā€¦.and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riotsā€¦.but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ā€˜Fiery But Mostly Peacefulā€™ As City Burns Behind Reporter

And then she organized bail for rioters and looters and arsonists.

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed same rioter twice

https://www.foxnews.com ā€ŗ politics ā€ŗ bail-fund-kamala-h...
Feb 2, 2021 ā€” A man who was twice bailed out of jail in separate cases by a fund supported by Vice President Kamala Harris has been arrested again while ...

Man twice bailed out by Harris-supported fund arrested again

https://nypost.com ā€ŗ 2021/02/03 ā€ŗ man-twice-bailed-ou...
Feb 3, 2021 ā€” Thomas Moseley's latest collar stems from his arrest on Oct. 15., when he was charged with damaging a Minneapolis Police Department's Fifth ...

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed man charged with ...

https://nypost.com ā€ŗ 2021/09/08 ā€ŗ bail-fund-backed-by...
Sep 8, 2021 ā€” A bail fund promoted by Vice President Kamala Harris helped lead to the release of an alleged Minneapolis domestic abuser -- who has now ...

And again. Incredible.

Maybe folks are right. Maybe you ARE a bot. You have one speed only. Poor thing.

I don't remember any Biden rallies on May 29th that lead to this.

These authors really are morons.

I must be fly paper for these lying scum.....here's another one.

I post video proof and this low-life still denies it.

Are you saying the DOJ failed to investigate the riots following Floyd's murder?

Of course not. You just want your daily false equivocation don't you?

Yeah, U do.

Haters gonna hate

Hey Boo, here's the Camala quote I asked you to quote in that other thread.

Thanks Chica!

The well known quote about "protester" that the Rabid Right always tries to morph into support for the "rioters".

Muchas gracias

I don't remember any Biden rallies on May 29th that lead to this.

These authors really are morons.

And yet one more cockroach coming out of the woodwork.

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

Every Democrat calling for violence:

ā€œNancy Pelosi wonders why there ā€˜arenā€™t uprisingsā€™ across nation: ā€˜Maybe there will beā€™ā€

ā€œRep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election
ā€œThere needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as thereā€™s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, thereā€™s plenty to go around,ā€ the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called ā€œSquadā€ told MSNBCā€™s Tiffany Cross.ā€ Ayanna Pressley calls for ā€˜unrest in the streetsā€™ ahead of election

ā€œThe Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumbleā€œ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC ā€¦ and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,ā€ the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trumpā€™s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democratsā€™ chief argument against Trump is that he ā€œincitedā€ rioters with his speech. Itā€™s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned ā€“ and itā€™s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.ā€ The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascistsā€¦.Democratsā€¦.are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden votersā€¦.but they all have newsheimersā€¦..no memory of

1. ā€¦.hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ā€¦.of thousands of police officers injured

3. ā€¦of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. ā€¦burning city blocks

5. ā€¦of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us itā€™s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. ā€œAnimus mounts inside Capitolā€¦Fears of violence from Trump supporters growā€ The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for monthsā€¦.and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riotsā€¦.but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ā€˜Fiery But Mostly Peacefulā€™ As City Burns Behind Reporter

And then she organized bail for rioters and looters and arsonists.

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed same rioter twice

https://www.foxnews.com ā€ŗ politics ā€ŗ bail-fund-kamala-h...
Feb 2, 2021 ā€” A man who was twice bailed out of jail in separate cases by a fund supported by Vice President Kamala Harris has been arrested again while ...

Man twice bailed out by Harris-supported fund arrested again

https://nypost.com ā€ŗ 2021/02/03 ā€ŗ man-twice-bailed-ou...
Feb 3, 2021 ā€” Thomas Moseley's latest collar stems from his arrest on Oct. 15., when he was charged with damaging a Minneapolis Police Department's Fifth ...

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed man charged with ...

https://nypost.com ā€ŗ 2021/09/08 ā€ŗ bail-fund-backed-by...
Sep 8, 2021 ā€” A bail fund promoted by Vice President Kamala Harris helped lead to the release of an alleged Minneapolis domestic abuser -- who has now ...

Forum List

Back