When Will We See A May 29 Commission?

Case closed. Protesters. Not rioters. Liar wins another hat trick.

Not that it was ever in doubt.

Like 61 for Judge is. Come on pitch the man a strike!

1. Whenever liberals are in a tight spot, they adopt the scorched-earth policy of argumentation. With no answer, they start demanding that you define words: What do you mean “liberal”? What do you mean “democracy”? What do you mean “patriotism”?

They retreat from argument, burning the English language as they go. - Ann Coulter

Why do you lie about what she said?

It’s because you’re weak.
  1. Whenever liberals are in a tight spot, they adopt the scorched-earth policy of argumentation. With no answer, they start demanding that you define words: What do you mean “liberal”? What do you mean “democracy”? What do you mean “patriotism”?

They retreat from argument, burning the English language as they go. - Ann Coulter

They were busy investigating him, so.....no they didn't.
1664402525779.png

And, amazingly......still are!!!!!!!

I have never before seen such abject fear of a political opponent.
They throw all their hatred and vitriol at him; ONE man, whereas it is actually their hatred for anyone that does not agree with their demented programing.

This has been a long time in the making.
Here's a video that fits nicely here:

Do you know the difference between a protest and a riot?

There were over 12 THOUSAND insurrections authorized by the Democrat Party, every one more violent and destructive than the Jan6 millling around.

Mark Simone asked a mighty good question....the title.

Mark Simone

Why Not a May 29th Committee To Investigate the Democrats Insurrection?

Look up the May 29th, 2020 riots in front of the White House. In the blocks before the White House, violent rioters, looted and burned everything in site and headed for the White House gates.

The only thing that made this different from January 6th is that unlike Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump was prepared and had massive amounts of security standing by.

The White House had to use a massive amount of force that night to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail. Here are some videos of that night:

Not everything you read online is accurate and credible BullshitChic.
These are false equivalcies here.

And again, exactly as I described. DAMN I'm good. I'm so good that you folks jump at the chance to illustrate my points

Hey fuckface. Why don't you just STFU and get off your ego trip. Are you sure you don't have a lot of TRUMP in you? All you're good for is blowing your own horn by saying such stupid stuff that people have to respond to it.

Two questions as a challenge to your intellect and your integrity:

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the OP that brought your crawling in.....

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the following: you are and will always be a lying sack of effluvium. It is the only role you were born to play.
Let me try to make this easy for you.

Ready? Here goes!

The GQP will most likely be able to launch any investigations your (very) little heart desires beginning next year, in between the 30 or 40 impeachments they try. So here's what I think about that:
  • If you suspect something, investigate it.
  • If you find something, prosecute.
  • If they're found guilty, nail 'em good.
  • If anyone helped them, nail them too. Family included.
This includes your May 29 commission, Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary's email, Benghazi (again), Joe Biden's (whatever), I just don't care.

Nail 'em. Wanna know why I don't care who it is? Because I am, mercifully, not like you. I'm not party over country.

Anything else, Trumpster?

Oh, ouch! Ouch! Wanna know what I think of you? I don't. Sorry.

Damn I'm good. You fuckwads respond every time like pavlov's dog with your mindless hyperpartisan tolling. If you were any more predictable, I could use you as a clock! The Lefties found a treasure trove when they found YOUR brain to pluck!

The PROJECTION from the demented LEFT is their last resort, always.
Get well soon, boo.
So the vitriol shown by the rabid right during Obama's terms was SOP, whereas the loony left's vitriol toward Trumps is demented and not SOP at all.

There were over 12 THOUSAND insurrections authorized by the Democrat Party, every one more violent and destructive than the Jan6 millling around.

Mark Simone asked a mighty good question....the title.

Mark Simone

Why Not a May 29th Committee To Investigate the Democrats Insurrection?

Look up the May 29th, 2020 riots in front of the White House. In the blocks before the White House, violent rioters, looted and burned everything in site and headed for the White House gates.

The only thing that made this different from January 6th is that unlike Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump was prepared and had massive amounts of security standing by.

The White House had to use a massive amount of force that night to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail. Here are some videos of that night:

Except this protest was not rooted in the belief that an election had been un-rightfully stolen. And the seat of our nation's democracy was not stormed. The White House was never in any real danger. Plenty of cops with rubber bullets to beat the crowd back. And real barricades. So..no insurrection there.

But it was funny that Trump ran to his bunker like a scared little bitch, though. :auiqs.jpg:

You are no challenge to anyone's integrity.

You are "good" for two things: One-sided right wing talking points, and personal insults & name-calling.

As I've told you before, as you've confirmed before. I'm not intimidated by middle school-level bullies.

I made my point. If you don't like it, if it hurts your feelings, too bad.

Garland is a goose stepping left wing political hack. We say that when he labeled parents as terrorists at the behest of the teacher's unions. He is still pissed off he never got to be a Supreme Court Justice. Now we know that we dodged a bullet. The Constitution is one ply toilet paper to him.

Forum List

Back