When will the democrats & liberals unite with the right to stop the regressive left?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Should I just assume that you're all regressive leftists? I don't see any movement from the left to stop the assault on America's freedoms by the nuts who've hijacked your party/cause.

Should I just assume that you're all regressive leftists? I don't see any movement from the left to stop the assault on America's freedoms by the nuts who've hijacked your party/cause.

That's a pretty vague question. What assaults on America's freedoms do you think the regressive leftists are perpetrating, specifically?

• Banned
When the GOP establishment stops pushing Romney's, McCains, and Bush's down our throats.
Dumb answer that has NOTHING to do with the op.

Try again

No need, I ended your thread with a single answer. Moderate Dem's will not unite around something like a Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, not happening.
I'm not asking you to Unite with McCain.

You're fucking dense. Your party is being eaten from the inside out and your worried about a couple washed up politicians who have NOTHING to do with YOUR problem.

Fucking stupid

• Banned

That's a pretty vague question. What assaults on America's freedoms do you think the regressive leftists are perpetrating, specifically?
I'm not having this discussion. If you don't already see the problem, you're part of it and this thread isn't for you.

When the GOP establishment stops pushing Romney's, McCains, and Bush's down our throats.

Try again

No need, I ended your thread with a single answer. Moderate Dem's will not unite around something like a Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, not happening.

You're fucking dense. Your party is being eaten from the inside out and your worried about a couple washed up politicians who have NOTHING to do with YOUR problem.

Fucking stupid

Sober up Gramps you're losing it, I'm a conservative.

Try again

Fucking stupid

Exactly. That is why he said, "You're fucking dense", and finished it up with "Fucking stupid".

Try again

Fucking stupid

Exactly. That is why he said, "You're fucking dense", and finished it up with "Fucking stupid".

Your seething hatred is like a fine wine to me lib, let it flow until it consumes you.

I'm not having this discussion. If you don't already see the problem, you're part of it and this thread isn't for you.

IE. You don't know because you just regurgitate what you hear on Fox.

IE. You don't know because you just regurgitate what you hear on Fox.
^^^Also confirmed as part of the problem.

Try again

Either of them would be amazing compared to the human excrement we have in office now.

What exactly is your problem with President Trump? He defeated Hillary and her $1.2 billion dollar war chest no small feat. That's more than McCain or Romney did.

Ah, this is one of those threads. Make a general statement or accusation, and when asked to clarify, just say, "If you don't already know what I'm talking about, I'm not going to explain it to you."

Forum List

Back