when will America reach this point?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

‘It’s hell’: vigilantes take to Haiti’s streets in bloody reprisals against gangs​

I'm pretty sure that responsible gun owners outnumber the gangs and criminals in America.

at what point do we take action, and clean up our country?

‘It’s hell’: vigilantes take to Haiti’s streets in bloody reprisals against gangs​

I'm pretty sure that responsible gun owners outnumber the gangs and criminals in America.

Gangs like BLM/ANTIFA down here in Florida are treated as Terrorists and can be shot on sight. Not much action of those groups happening in the Sunshine state.

To be safe, Americans will someday have to join a militia.

its it always the republican cult talking about a civil war etc.....seems this is what yall want
It wasnt a Republican that showed up at a baseball field and starting shooting Republican Congressmen. The civil war already started, but we are still hoping that we can save America from shits like you. If this election is again stolen like it was the last time, maybe the war will escalate.

To be safe, Americans will someday have to join a militia.
There are many variations of the end game. That is one. To be part of many thousands of gangs with their protections is another. Test the local law enforcement for trust. It may cost you if their trust is not earned and is implied by force to comply or else.

There are many variations of the end game. That is one. To be part of many thousands of gangs with their protections is another. Test the local law enforcement for trust. It may cost you if their trust is not earned and is implied by force to comply or else.
How can you trust systemically racist people?

Crazy.

Nope, only miltias will do.

It wasnt a Republican that showed up at a baseball field and starting shooting Republican Congressmen. The civil war already started, but we are still hoping that we can save America from shits like you. If this election is again stolen like it was the last time, maybe the war will escalate.

This stuff wouldn't happen if we implemented Trump's gun control plan.

Whenever you all grow the balls to do something other than whine about it on the internet.

Forum List

Back