when warned about GOP extremism, Trump told Chris Christie he would condemn white supremacists but not right away because 'a lot of these people vote'

Donald Trump explained to Chris Christie why he didn’t rush to condemn white supremacists in 2016 — “A lot of these people vote.”

Trump refused to condemn the Nazi hate groups?

The hell you say?

What is it like in your self created reality?

• Banned

The hell you say?

this proves my point that Trump fanboys are idiots who can't read. the title says he didn't condemn them "RIGHT AWAY"...that means he condemned them LATER, which your lame video shows

this proves my point that Trump fanboys are idiots who can't read. the title says he didn't condemn them "RIGHT AWAY"...that means he condemned them LATER, which your lame video shows
The title was placed there by Youtube who hates Trump

Two days later is a long time, eh?

All I hear from dolts like yourself is that he refused to condemn them, and now you say it was not soon enough?

:auiqs.jpg:

Here is an idea, why not go impeach Trump a hundredth time you loon?

• Banned
The title was placed there by Youtube who hates Trump

Two days later is a long time, eh?

:auiqs.jpg:
Dwight David Eisenhower was one of the greatest American presidents of all time

when asked to condemn American Nazi white supremacists, he did it in TWO SECONDS!

when asked to condemn American Nazi white supremacists, he did it in TWO SECONDS!

Hilarious

GOP Presidents have been accused of being a racist by democrats since Eike.

Try reading your own propaganda like in the Huffington Post.

According to those loons, Eike came in #9 as the most racist

Obviously, you are either ignorant of such facts or approve of them

I say this because you are the type to take everything the Huffington post as 100% factual.

I gotta say, we live in the country where Alex Jones is charged to pay a billion dollars for telling an untruth, but the democrat party is free to slanderously accuse every last political adversary that has breath of racism and being a goose-stepping fascist. Oh, pardon me, semi-fascist, and you do it with impunity and zero fear.

Funny how none of them come here to defend racism or talk about racism.

Funny that.

You pukes are disgusting.

I gotta say, we live in the country where Alex Jones is charged to pay a billion dollars for telling an untruth, but the democrat party is free to slanderously accuse every last political adversary that has breath of racism and being a goose-stepping fascist. Oh, pardon me, semi-fascist, and you do it with impunity and zero fear.

Funny how none of them come here to defend racism or talk about racism.

Funny that.

You pukes are disgusting.
its you republicans that are fascists' and white supremacists.

The hell you say?

Amazing isn't it. A Democrat will gleefully ignore her own eyes and ears, if a New York Times journalist writes a book that says her eyes and ears lied to her.

New Topics

Forum List

Back