Video: Jake Tapper in epic putdown segment of Republican extremist prominent politicians: "GOP leaders recently developed a tolerance for intolerance"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tapper says there was a time when holding intolerant and extreme views would be a political death sentence for lawmakers, but ever since Donald Trump won the presidency, some Republican leaders have developed a tolerance for the intolerant

we need balance, my friends. let's send me to Washington, instead of my opponent Senator Crusader Frank. less MAGA Republicans, more moderates in DC is the way to go!
I agree with my friend across the aisle, I am too extreme and not well balanced. But then again I calls them as I sees them. If you like that, fine; if not, move on to a more balanced poster

Meh, it's only because some are not bothering with that "high road" anymore.....You know, the one paved with the bones of failed gop politicians and their lame half-measure aspirations.

It's well beyond the time to get mean with the enemies of the Republic.

Tapper says there was a time when holding intolerant and extreme views would be a political death sentence for lawmakers, but ever since Donald Trump won the presidency, some Republican leaders have developed a tolerance for the intolerant

LOL, it's about time the GOP embraces "mostly peaceful" protesting.

Forum List

Back