When Trump wanted to ban TicTok and the left mocked him. Now biden administration seeking to do what Trump wanted....

Wrong is wrong is wrong. I'm not sure why this is so hard for so many. If you supported Trump doing it you should support it now. If you condemned it then, you should condemn it now.

I condemned it then and I do now.

I've seen plenty of Tic Tok crap on YouTube, and what strikes me is how these people post major cringe willingly. Self-awareness is totally lost on these idiots. They record their madness, and that will not go anywhere soon online. It's actually amazing to observe.

Certainly a detriment to society, as Narcissus is turned to a flower......a flower?

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of Tic Tok crap on YouTube, and what strikes me is how these people post major cringe willingly. Self-awareness is totally lost on these idiots. They record their madness, and that will not go anywhere soon online. It's actually amazing to observe.
I'm waiting to see Joey Xi Bai Dung dive into an empty pool on Tik Tok......

Means the left now realize another issue Trump was right on.
From Reuters...
"Carr's request is unusual given that the FCC does not have clear jurisdiction over the content of app stores. The FCC regulates the national security space usually through its authority to grant certain communications licenses to companies."

I think it should be axed, but does the FCC have the ability to do it?

Sorry, couldn’t remove Oddball’s name. My post was initially a response to his post but then I found this thread .
“The administration has been in negotiations with TikTok for over a year. Now, as the U.S. midterm elections next month could see one or both chambers of Congress flip to Republican control, there is a new sense of urgency.”

Here’s something the liberal media is going to lie about- Biden’s handlers current attempt to control Tik Tok, claiming they’re worried about China influence when in fact it’s due to a vast number, a huge majority of content, is anti-Biden and anti-authoritarian government. People are calling out all actions of authoritarian control. Republicans and conservatives from all walks of life calling out Biden’s handlers fascist efforts.

Sorry to tell you pro-Biden authoritarians and dupes, but we the people are getting restless and “we” constitutes a huge group across political lines!

^Please note this content is self-labeled and freedom of speech prevails over posting self-label. Thanks

Last edited:
"Another one comes full circle"

What is that supposed to mean?

Another example of when trump tried to do something or predicted something happening or making a call about something and the Democrats trying to stop him, laugh, call him crazy and so on.

Then years later they say or do exactly what it was trump was saying or doing.

This isn't the first time they condemned trump, only to turn around and follow in his foot steps.

Forum List

Back