When Trump Says "We", On Whose Behalf Does He Speak?

What's not to loathe?

Let me guess...

Cloudy, with a chance of rain.
I get he lives rent-free in your head.

But, why loathe him for using the word "we," in the same way any other politician uses it? It really makes you look like you've gone 'round the bend, and robs all your other posts of any possible credibililty.

I get he lives rent-free in your head.

But, why loathe him for using the word "we," in the same way any other politician uses it? It really makes you look like you've gone 'round the bend, and robs all your other posts of any possible credibililty.

He doesn't.

I don't.

My reasons are far more substantive...

Can you conjure up a reason not to?

We, 75 million Americans that hate Dems and everything they stand for. Our mission is to defeat them then laugh while we kick sand in their faces.

With all the freaking crap that's going on in the Country under the leadership (or lack of it) of a doddering old fool, lefties want to know what the former president means when he uses the word "we". Go figure.

With all the freaking crap that's going on in the Country under the leadership (or lack of it) of a doddering old fool, lefties want to know what the former president means when he uses the word "we". Go figure.
I guess they finally got tired of being laughed at for whining about mean tweets.

Lockdowns didn't stop the spread. Sweden showed they weren't necessary.

Masks don't stop the spread, because viral particles get past most masks. One of the only ones capable of protecting you is the N95, and most people didn't use those. You also have to make sure you have a proper seal when wearing it, and even then, the particles can still infect you through the eyes. So, to really protect yourself, you'd need to wear goggles.

Also, the vax didn't stop the spread.

So, ultimately, the restrictions are about as useless as the TSA.

Forum List

Back