When Trump Says "We", On Whose Behalf Does He Speak?

You're claiming to have answered a question asked by "y'all".
Yes, here it is again:

When a politician says "we," they mean themself and their supporters.

Besides Trump derangement, what would make you be so obsessed with getting me to answer only about Trump?

Yes, here it is again:

When a politician says "we," they mean themself and their supporters.

Besides Trump derangement, what would make you be so obsessed with getting me to answer only about Trump?
But I didn't ask about "a politician"

I asked specifically about Trump...for a reason.

That being to watch his pigeons struggle to answer.
We answered about Trump:

1694046872363.png

What were you hoping would have happened? What specifically about Trump would have elicited someone besides yourselves to answer differently about Trump specifically than they would about all politicians?

Donald Trump blasts new mask mandates: "We will not comply"

The former president added: "To every covid tyrant who wants to take away our freedom, hear these words: we will not comply, so don't even think about it. We will not shut down our schools; we will not accept your lockdowns; we will not abide by your mask mandates; and we will not tolerate your vaccine mandates.

"They rigged the 2020 election and now they're trying to do the same thing all over again by rigging the most important election in the history of our country."

This is what it looked like last time..

View attachment 824243

after "we" went to Walter Reed, and received medical attention available only to "we".

Then "we" demanded to be driven around town, and spread Covid among "our" Secret Service detail.

This sounds less like a stirring call for freedom than it does a child's stubborn refusal to eat peas.
Herman Cain

Cain, 74, learned of his diagnosis on June 29, nine days after attending a Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where he and many others crowded together without wearing face masks aimed at preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus.

All the MAGAtards say "we"

The call sign for we-tards.
"We" meet at the cemeteries.

“We’re back, baby,” Donald Trump told Chris Christie.

It was a few days before Trump’s summer 2020 campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla., and the president was excited, thinking this rally was going to be a packed, raucous affair that injected new energy into his troubled reelection run.

But it turns out that holding a raucous indoor rally during a global pandemic isn’t exactly the best of ideas, and instead of a rager, Trump got a disaster. The rally hall was full of empty seats, and a rash of campaign staffers and Secret Service agents tested positive for Covid before the event even began. The rally is also likely where Herman Cain, a Trump surrogate and former GOP presidential hopeful, contracted a case of Covid that would result in his death.

Forum List

Back