When Trump rapes a dead baby and puts it on Youtube, I will stop supporting him...

...but seriously, folks, for all the shit you've thrown at him, nothing can overcome the fact that economy is booming again, people are getting hired again, and we have a crazy bull market on Wall Street!!!

Right now, I have so much extra money I'm actually putting most of it away because I don't even know what to spend it on.

So I'm thinking of bigger things I've been putting off, like paying off my tax debt, getting a new car, fixing my teeth, and getting a new air conditioner, all things I simply could not ever do in the Obama economy when I couldn't even stay above water and pay my regular bills.

Trump is the best President we've had since Ronald Reagan, and I'm literally taking that to the bank.

I doubt he would rape a dead baby. He picked out that 10 year old and said he would be dating her in 10 years, so he might not be into babies, at least not on a regular basis.

That was scary..

Imagine, a grown man saying he might date a 20 year old.

the HORROR of it.

...but seriously, folks, for all the shit you've thrown at him, nothing can overcome the fact that economy is booming again, people are getting hired again, and we have a crazy bull market on Wall Street!!!

Right now, I have so much extra money I'm actually putting most of it away because I don't even know what to spend it on.

So I'm thinking of bigger things I've been putting off, like paying off my tax debt, getting a new car, fixing my teeth, and getting a new air conditioner, all things I simply could not ever do in the Obama economy when I couldn't even stay above water and pay my regular bills.

Trump is the best President we've had since Ronald Reagan, and I'm literally taking that to the bank.

I doubt he would rape a dead baby. He picked out that 10 year old and said he would be dating her in 10 years, so he might not be into babies, at least not on a regular basis.

That was scary..

the HORROR of it.

Staking them out when they are 10 is pretty creepy.

That was scary..

the HORROR of it.

:dig:
and something only a total pervert would come up with.

The money we've made over the last ten years had very little to with which party occupies The White House and more to do with our hard-work and prudent investments.
LOL, don't make me laugh. Wall Street investors are not putting in "hard work" when they make money. Hard work is shoveling shit at a horse farm when it's 100 degrees outside and there ain't no shade.

That was scary..

the HORROR of it.

That's exactly what I thought when he said that.

That was scary..

the HORROR of it.

you realized you're a pervert?

Good, that's the first step to recovery.

(Psst, is he still stalking her? Or is that just something else you made up?)

That was scary..

the HORROR of it.

I don't know. He does have a short attention span. He had it all planned out the day he made that remark though.

The money we've made over the last ten years had very little to with which party occupies The White House and more to do with our hard-work and prudent investments.
LOL, don't make me laugh. Wall Street investors are not putting in "hard work" when they make money. Hard work is shoveling shit at a horse farm when it's 100 degrees outside and there ain't no shade.

I am not talking about Wall-Street investors. I am speaking about my own situation. Does the fact we made boat of loads of money during Obama's tenure mean the economy was swell? No, it doesn't.

That was scary..

the HORROR of it.

I don't know. He does have a short attention span. He had it all planned out the day he made that remark though.

of course he did....

:cuckoo:

Now, lay down, and put a nice cool cloth on your forehead.

Maybe you'll feel better after a nice nap.

200.gif

I am not talking about Wall-Street investors. I am speaking about my own situation. Does the fact we made boat of loads of money during Obama's tenure mean the economy was swell? No, it doesn't.
Well, your hairdressing business, interior decorating business, or ballet dance studio (or whatever kind of business you run) did well in the Obama economy because everyone knows that all gays are white, upper-income yuppies with advanced degrees and lots of money, and that's your customer base, and not one of you is a desperate, lonely, unemployed loser having random sex with strangers and sharing needles at dirty, run-down gay bars.

At least that's the way gays are portrayed in TV shows and movies.

Well, your hairdressing business, interior decorating business, or ballet dance studio (or whatever kind of business you run) did well in the Obama economy because everyone knows that all gays are white, upper-income yuppies with advanced degrees and lots of money, and that's your customer base, and not one of you is a desperate, lonely, unemployed loser having random sex with strangers and sharing needles at dirty, run-down gay bars.

If you're looking for a culprit as to why you did so shitty as a lawyer during Obama's term than you should look no further than the mirror.

If you're looking for a culprit as to why you did so shitty as a lawyer during Obama's term than you should look no further than the mirror.
LOL, BUTTON PUSHED.

Reagan didn't cut science...He started the idea of the current space station...The fact that he is attacking earth science and science in general is why I attack him.
The global warming abracadabra isn't science. It's propaganda.

OMG! I'm stunned over the title of this thread! Who would even think of such a thing?
The difficult task was to come up with one of the only things Trump HASN'T been accused of doing yet. It was difficult, because he's already been accused of grabbing pussy on half the women in America, and paying hookers to pee on him in a Russian hotel.
You're a douche bag reptile who participates in the sleaziest smears ever perpetrated.

LOL, BUTTON PUSHED.

Hardly. You have no one to blame but yourself for own financial hardships over the last decade.

LOL, BUTTON PUSHED.

Hardly. You have no one to blame but yourself for own financial hardships over the last decade.
Tell that to the other 100 million Americans who lost everything in the crash, asshole.

LOL, BUTTON PUSHED.

Tell that to the other 100 million Americans who lost everything in the crash, asshole.

The economy did well then. All the money I put in the bank is evidence of that fact. Ka-ching!!!

:lol:

The economy slowed in the first quarter of the year.
Not for me.

Good for you.

But you're not the economy.

FTR, we should accelerate again later in the year.
The stock market went up 1% in a single DAY earlier this week.

That was because of the French elections. If La Pen wins the market will tumble. If Macron wins the market will go up big.

Forum List

Back