When Trump rapes a dead baby and puts it on Youtube, I will stop supporting him...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...but seriously, folks, for all the shit you've thrown at him, nothing can overcome the fact that economy is booming again, people are getting hired again, and we have a crazy bull market on Wall Street!!!

Right now, I have so much extra money I'm actually putting most of it away because I don't even know what to spend it on.

So I'm thinking of bigger things I've been putting off, like paying off my tax debt, getting a new car, fixing my teeth, and getting a new air conditioner, all things I simply could not ever do in the Obama economy when I couldn't even stay above water and pay my regular bills.

Trump is the best President we've had since Ronald Reagan, and I'm literally taking that to the bank.

...but seriously, folks, for all the shit you've thrown at him, nothing can overcome the fact that economy is booming again, people are getting hired again, and we have a crazy bull market on Wall Street!!!

Right now, I have so much extra money I'm actually putting most of it away because I don't even know what to spend it on.

So I'm thinking of bigger things I've been putting off, like paying off my tax debt, getting a new car, fixing my teeth, and getting a new air conditioner, all things I simply could not ever do in the Obama economy when I couldn't even stay above water and pay my regular bills.

Trump is the best President we've had since Ronald Reagan, and I'm literally taking that to the bank.

The economy slowed in the first quarter of the year.

Not for me.

OMG! I'm stunned over the title of this thread! Who would even think of such a thing?
The difficult task was to come up with one of the only things Trump HASN'T been accused of doing yet. It was difficult, because he's already been accused of grabbing pussy on half the women in America, and paying hookers to pee on him in a Russian hotel.

Not for me.

Good for you.

But you're not the economy.

FTR, we should accelerate again later in the year.

Not for me.

Good for you.

But you're not the economy.

FTR, we should accelerate again later in the year.
The stock market went up 1% in a single DAY earlier this week.

The stock market went up 1% in a single DAY earlier this week.

That's not uncommon.

FTR the stock market under Trump will not do anywhere near as well as it did under Obama.

That has little to do with either man, but one shouldn't use the stock market as a barometer for Presidential success.
Well, you did.

The money we've made over the last ten years had very little to with which party occupies The White House and more to do with our hard-work and prudent investments.

I doubt he would rape a dead baby. He picked out that 10 year old and said he would be dating her in 10 years, so he might not be into babies, at least not on a regular basis.

This is the worst recovery after a recovery in history!
Thank you Tramp.

Forum List

Back