Did Hunter Biden make a political statement the other day?

Ok, ikt started out with a sweet taste, like sugar and fruit flavoring. AFter three or four minites, I styarted tasting a bittewr slightnes, and the nothing. THat was aroun noon. I took the second one out of the package 30 or so mi nutes ago. AND NOW FOR ANOTHER HIT ON THE BOTTLE, ALBEAIT A SMALL ONE. i'M SOUSED.

Godspeed Brother. ;)

Windy, but your creative writing is improving.
Yep. Hunter told them to get screwed, and on this one, it will stick.
He could easily be screwed in court, but he won't get buttf#cked in front of a congressional committee first.

Don't bet on that hero. What the crackhead did, thinking he was being clever, was change the narrative. xidn went from never talking to anyone about foreign business dealings. To, he wasn't in business with the crackhead. To he didn't participate financially in the business, which is saying he was in business with the crackhead and probably his brother. That is an admission to bribery. xiden doesn't have to benefit financially from his official actions, if his family did, that meets the legal standard. But we know xiden got several hundreds of thousands of dollars, just add that to the list of his impeachable offenses.

Don't bet on that hero. What the crackhead did, thinking he was being clever, was change the narrative. xidn went from never talking to anyone about foreign business dealings. To, he wasn't in business with the crackhead. To he didn't participate financially in the business, which is saying he was in business with the crackhead and probably his brother. That is an admission to bribery. xiden doesn't have to benefit financially from his official actions, if his family did, that meets the legal standard. But we know xiden got several hundreds of thousands of dollars, just add that to the list of his impeachable offenses.

But he's a star. Hunter Biden did what every free, white, liberty-loving, red-blooded American would want to do: He stood his ground and gave the United States government a hearty "Fuck you!"

But he's a star. Hunter Biden did what every free, white, liberty-loving, red-blooded American would want to do: He stood his ground and gave the United States government a hearty "Fuck you!"

I hope he enjoyed it, because his daddy in on record that he should be prosecuted. Sources in the white house say xiden is all kinds of pissed off because Garland isn't protecting the crackhead. What to do, what to do. LMAO

I hope he enjoyed it, because his daddy in on record that he should be prosecuted. Sources in the white house say xiden is all kinds of pissed off because Garland isn't protecting the crackhead. What to do, what to do. LMAO

I hadn't hear about Hunter's dad being pissed. I would imagine Joe is pissed, seeing how it was his son Beau who was supposed to represent the Biden Company. Not the loser crackhead Hunter.

I hadn't hear about Hunter's dad being pissed. I would imagine Joe is pissed, seeing how it was his son Beau who was supposed to represent the Biden Company. Not the loser crackhead Hunter.

I think it was on Waters tonight, that he snapping the heads off of WH staff and cursing Garland. I think weak brain genes run in that family.

I think it was on Waters tonight, that he snapping the heads off of WH staff and cursing Garland. I think weak brain genes run in that family.

Oh my gard. Old Man Joe has turned on his own AG? :laughing0301:

I wonder if Newsome's AG will go after a bite out that tax evasion apple as well, wouldn't that be a hoot?

I don't know what the Californian governor has to do with Hunter, except for the fact that Newsom is probably a power-hungry maniac who would jump at the opportunity to make American California again.

Think he'll throw the Democrat party under the bus and use Biden's scandals to his own advantage?

I don't know what the Californian governor has to do with Hunter, except for the fact that Newsom is probably a power-hungry maniac who would jump at the opportunity to make American California again.

Think he'll throw the Democrat party under the bus and use Biden's scandals to his own advantage?

Why do you think the crackheads tax evasion charges were filed in CA, that's where the behavior happened. Do you seriously think he only shafted uncle sugar on his taxes?

Why do you think the crackheads tax evasion charges were filed in CA, that's where the behavior happened. Do you seriously think he only shafted uncle sugar on his taxes?

No I don't. There were also those three documented gun charges, failure of register with FARA, a self-documented evidence of drug use, and prostitution.

What does the state of California have to do with federal crimes?

They don't, but every State I've ever filed State taxes, you used the numbers on your federal taxes for your taxable income. If the crackhead cheated on his federal taxes you can bet he did the same on his State taxes. And they can bust his ass for it.

Hunter Biden is one of the Founding Fathers of the New American Republic.

He showing great courage by disobeying the oppressive laws of the Old Republic and is an inspiration to us all that love unbridled freedom.

He told the ATF to cram it where the sun don't shine with oppressive gun control laws.

He doesn't recognize oppressive drug laws.

He isn't about to let Congress tell him what to do on a Thursday morning.

Taxes? To hell with Taxes! "I don't need to pay no taxes". Hunter is leading a tax revolt that would make the Tea Party look like child plays.

Knock up strippers, fuck the ATF, no taxes, cocaine in the White House baby, make all the money you want by selling out the country to the Chinese and tell Congress to shove their stupid subpoenas. Hunter is a leader in freedom.

Instead of ridiculing the sonofabitch for being lowlife trailer trash like his dumbass father we need to embrace him as a Libertarian leader and revolt against this government.

Forum List

Back