When Trump goes to court, he will be found guilty

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

triggered-gif.286190

Thanks but no thanks for the picture of you jerking off in your electric masterbater.

Thanks but no thanks for the picture of you jerking off in your electric masterbater.

A con stretches its mighty wit to its utmost limitations and comes up with, I'm rubber, you're glue.

Good job, con. I'm almost proud of you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Would everyone admit if Trump were to win again in 2024, this could be an even bigger win? Especially if we look back at posts like this that ended up in the politics area.

He will be found guilty of the documents violations, fined, no prison time, and prohibited from holding office.
He will be found guilty for the Georgia election interference, fined, sentenced but put on parole.
I do not believe he will go to trial for J6.

Plus, it’s NY City and NY County before a liberal judge.

But the likelihood of a conviction isn’t the big question. The real test is gonna come with the appeals. And NY’s court system on the appellate levels is also pretty liberal.

Ironically, liberal judges are mostly good for defendants in the criminal Justice system, whereas that’s not so true in his case. But it could easily go all the way to the SCOTUS. And maybe — at last —Trump may benefit from our actual laws and from our Constitution.

But remember one fact, when you're found guilty,
You have the presumption of guilty, until proven innocent.
And it could take years for an appeal to make it through the courts, and the conditions for bail pending appeal, could be that Trump isn't allowed to travel out of state without court permission.

Here is another fact. Nobody in the history of the United States of America, has ever been charged with a Federal indictment of the crime of collusion, in our entire history. There is no Federal collusion statute in the US Penal Code, and never has been.
What's the point of this , no one is trying to charge anyone with collusion . But the fact is, there are many acts of collusion that are crime, In fact there are dozens of acts of collusion that are crimes. . This point is nonsense. Thrown around by keyboard lawyers in forums.

Would everyone admit if Trump were to win again in 2024, this could be an even bigger win? Especially if we look back at posts like this that ended up in the politics area.
Nobody is denying the fact that there is enough stupidity and hatred in this country to elect Trump but there is no patriot that is for him.

He will be found guilty of the documents violations, fined, no prison time, and prohibited from holding office.
He will be found guilty for the Georgia election interference, fined, sentenced but put on parole.
I do not believe he will go to trial for J6.
There are about 25 criminal charges associated with jan6th, he will be charged for some of them.

I love it that scum bag is the top candidate for the hate party presidency. all these charges were timed for this to happen, he will be disgraced way more than he is now , he has no chance of getting elected. That make for a automatic win for the Dems. It literally doesn't matter what dem is up against this pile of shit.

The right has the hate and the stupidity needed to elect Trump now, but as these many cases start rolling over him, even the most stupid among them will sense that they are just that, stupid and they will back away.

I love it that scum bag is the top candidate for the hate party presidency. all these charges were timed for this to happen, he will be disgraced way more than he is now , he has no chance of getting elected. That make for an automatic win for the Dems. It literally doesn't matter what dem is up against this pile of shit.
Hey jenderfluid:

Try to stay on topic, you whining retard.

This is your own silly thread, for pity’s sake.

So let me refocus your pin head.

If the Trump motion to send this ridiculous criminal case to Federal Court is granted, are you still confident that the former President “will” be convicted?

Hey jenderfluid:

Try to stay on topic, you whining retard.

This is your own silly thread, for pity’s sake.

So let me refocus your pin head.

If the Trump motion to send this ridiculous criminal case to Federal Court is granted, are you still confident that the former President “will” be convicted?
You must realize, the statute under which a defendant can transfer their criminal case to federal court is based on proof that the state prosecution would not recognize the civil rights of the defendant.

In short, the prosecuted would be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, national origin or gender.

So what civil right is Trump facing discrimination?

Forum List

Back