When Trump goes to court, he will be found guilty

Plus, it’s NY City and NY County before a liberal judge.

But the likelihood of a conviction isn’t the big question. The real test is gonna come with the appeals. And NY’s court system on the appellate levels is also pretty liberal.

Ironically, liberal judges are mostly good for defendants in the criminal Justice system, whereas that’s not so true in his case. But it could easily go all the way to the SCOTUS. And maybe — at last —Trump may benefit from our actual laws and from our Constitution.
How stupid , when even you can go after any charge on anyone ,on its constitutionality , even if it isn't your case against you, then idiot if all these judges are going against the constitution , why aren't you getting involved and going after these people who are as you say stupidly are breaking the constitution. do you realize how stupid that is.

Yes, When Trump goes to court, Guilt will be predetermined, automatic, the same as in the Marxist countries in the past.

And when that same court comes after us, the people, we will all be found guilty before the trail as well.

History repeats itself. Tyranny is in human nature, and has always been the Democratic party.
Yup the sky is falling and the one worlders are in charge and the TRI laterals are attacking, and the Masons are taking over the country. What a hoot.

How stupid , when even you can go after any charge on anyone ,on its constitutionality , even if it isn't your case against you, then idiot if all these judges are going against the constitution , why aren't you getting involved and going after these people who are as you say stupidly are breaking the constitution. do you realize how stupid that is.
I don’t believe you should post drunk.

They will do exactly what they did when congress investigated him for his jan6th attempt to bring down our government. He will be found guilty because all the witnesses against him will be his own ex cabinet member , his own ex lawyers, his closest allies and the biggest witnesses will be his own family. No Jury will find him not guilty. From now on every charge and investigation will put him in front of a judge and in all cases his own people will be the witnesses against him, and they will bring him down. Then after his first case being found guilty, they will start charging about 3 dozen republicans, or more, most being sitting politicians. They will never be allowed to be part of this government ever because they will be felons.
Trump can run for President even if he is in prison.

Imagine how pissed the Swamp would be if he won.

Comey testified not one vote was switched from Hillary to Trump due to Russian collusion. Manafort was railroaded because he didn't register as a foreign agent, just like John Podesta's brother who by the way was not charged for the same thing Manafort was.
Lie!

from what i've read in the other replies in this thread, it does seem like Trump can't get a fair trial under current liberal-as-F NY law.
Funny, so if it is a liberal court no conservative can get a fair trial and if the court is conservative no liberal can get a fair trial. Do you realize how ridiculous that makes you sound .

Oh, I wouldn't be counting any chickens. Anything can happen, and the chances of at least one True Believer getting on to any jury are pretty good.

I'd be surprised to see him convicted of anything, and shocked to see him spend a moment in prison. Our laws are simply not constructed for what is happening here.
Give us even the slightest way he will be not guilty. Even if one of his zombie follower gets on his jury after the testimony and mostly after the people thye use to testify against him. When the information is out showing what a pig this man is ,even if the zombie found him not guilty , he would have to know that he would then be scrutinized non strop for the rest of his life for the lie.The zombie would be giving up his future if he lied.

Your ass is out of here. You have to contribute and I won't let you hijack this thread. Don't let these clowns' hi Jack your thread or fill the pages with I don't like you, you are dumb or stupid lies that mean nothing.
Graceful and precise use of grammar.

Well, perhaps not in your posts.

And gibberish isn’t a good substitute.

Meanwhile, get back on topic. The topic is the alleged likelihood of a Trump criminal conviction in DA Bragg’s retarded case against the former President.

Happily, the thing might be sent over to the Federal Court. Did you even bother to read the Trump motion?

i THINK i MADE THIS CLEAR BY DUMPING TWO WASTE OF TIME PEOPLE , YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE AND i WON'T LET YOU HI JACK THIS THREAD, iF YOU DO GO ALONG WITH THAT i WILL SIMPLY DUMP YOUR ASS, THIS IS ALL UP TO YOU.

i THINK i MADE THIS CLEAR BY DUMPING TWO WASTE OF TIME PEOPLE , YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE AND i WON'T LET YOU HI JACK THIS THREAD, iF YOU DO GO ALONG WITH THAT i WILL SIMPLY DUMP YOUR ASS, THIS IS ALL UP TO YOU.
Oh. Well, now that you’ve posted in all caps, we can tell that you’re really serious.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back