When The Man Supports Ted Cruz? You Might Want To Change Your Choice?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, if you have ant Conservative in your body? Ted Cruz is the only one running!!!

Mark Levin: Glenn Beck’s Critics Want ‘to Destroy His Career Because He Doesn’t Support Trump’
25234868089_e64a625bc9_z-640x480.jpg

by BREITBART NEWS30 Mar 20163,209

Glenn Beck devoted a portion of his radio program Wednesday to play an audio clip of Mark Levin, who blasted Beck’s critics on his own show.

Transcripted highlights of Levin’s remarks:

[Beck]’s a very religious man. And he is being trashed and he is being smeared. And things he says are being taken out of context. He’s being brutalized. People want to destroy him and destroy his career because he doesn’t support Trump. He’s campaigning out there for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

Now why would you do that to him? If he’s as bad as they say, why not leave him alone and he’ll do what he does, and off he goes? Why the hate for Glenn Beck?

But day in and day out, this assault on Glenn Beck. To what end? To ruin him? They’re not going to ruin him. Again, you don’t have to agree with him. You don’t have to agree with the things he says — his religious beliefs and so forth. That has nothing to do what anything anyway. So what? So what?

I think the difference is — and maybe it’s a religious view of his, or personal — I don’t know. He doesn’t really fight back. I don’t take crap. And I never will take crap. I never did as a kid, I never did as a young adult, and I won’t now. I just won’t. And if somebody’s out to ruin me, I will address it. I will become obsessed with it. I have never liked bullies, ever. Even bullies who were bigger than I. And they regret it.

Mark Levin: Glenn Beck's Critics Want 'to Destroy His Career Because He Doesn't Support Trump' - Breitbart

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Yo, if you have ant Conservative in your body? Ted Cruz is the only one running!!!

Mark Levin: Glenn Beck’s Critics Want ‘to Destroy His Career Because He Doesn’t Support Trump’
View attachment 69575

Glenn Beck devoted a portion of his radio program Wednesday to play an audio clip of Mark Levin, who blasted Beck’s critics on his own show.

[Beck]’s a very religious man. And he is being trashed and he is being smeared. And things he says are being taken out of context. He’s being brutalized. People want to destroy him and destroy his career because he doesn’t support Trump. He’s campaigning out there for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

Now why would you do that to him? If he’s as bad as they say, why not leave him alone and he’ll do what he does, and off he goes? Why the hate for Glenn Beck?

But day in and day out, this assault on Glenn Beck. To what end? To ruin him? They’re not going to ruin him. Again, you don’t have to agree with him. You don’t have to agree with the things he says — his religious beliefs and so forth. That has nothing to do what anything anyway. So what? So what?

I think the difference is — and maybe it’s a religious view of his, or personal — I don’t know. He doesn’t really fight back. I don’t take crap. And I never will take crap. I never did as a kid, I never did as a young adult, and I won’t now. I just won’t. And if somebody’s out to ruin me, I will address it. I will become obsessed with it. I have never liked bullies, ever. Even bullies who were bigger than I. And they regret it.

Mark Levin: Glenn Beck's Critics Want 'to Destroy His Career Because He Doesn't Support Trump' - Breitbart

"GTP"
View attachment 69576

No, Gary Johnson is the only true Conservative but because he is a Libertarian candidate you will laugh, and mock me while the reality is you're a idiot...

Also Cruz is no Reagan and Reagan would kick your ass if he were alive and see idiots like you claiming the Anchor Baby of Canada ( Cruz ) is anything like Reagan!

View attachment 69575

"GTP"
View attachment 69576

No, Gary Johnson is the only true Conservative but because he is a Libertarian candidate you will laugh, and mock me while the reality is you're a idiot...

Also Cruz is no Reagan and Reagan would kick your ass if he were alive and see idiots like you claiming the Anchor Baby of Canada ( Cruz ) is anything like Reagan!

Yo, think what you are say FOOL? The typical talking "CRAP" you Puppets were taught!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Forum List

Back