“When the looting starts, the shooting starts”

That's not privilege, dumb ass. That's called being smart to not resist arrest.

Naw, it's called, "The cops might get in trouble if they shoot a white boy and then try to claim afterwards he was "resisting arrest" when he has six bullet holes in his back".

Again, I'm not the one openly obsessing over other men's genitalia, underwear, or other intimate details, or talking about hanging out in gay bars.

Naw, you are the one who is so fucking insecure you can't stop talking about it.

Imagine, if you would, a vegetarian who JUST CAN'T STOP talking about steak, and how much he hates steak, dripping with juices, smothered in mushrooms and onions...

Pretty much how you homophobes talk about the gay sex...

Again, I'm not the one openly obsessing over other men's genitalia, underwear, or other intimate details, or talking about hanging out in gay bars.
Naw, you are the one who is so fucking insecure you can't stop talking about it.

Imagine, if you would, a vegetarian who JUST CAN'T STOP talking about steak, and how much he hates steak, dripping with juices, smothered in mushrooms and onions...

Pretty much how you homophobes talk about the gay sex...

You're the one who keeps obsessively bringing such things up. The only mentions I have made of any such things have been in response to faggots like yourself bringing them up and trying to project them at me or others, to call out that that is what you have been doing.

Projector.gif

You're the one who keeps obsessively bringing such things up. The only mentions I have made of any such things have been in response to faggots like yourself bringing them up and trying to project them at me or others, to call out that that is what you have been doing.

Dude, you whine about gay people all the time having rights to marry and such.

Frankly, I don't care one way or the other beyond the enjoyment I get about how fucking miserable it makes the religious right that gays can enjoy human rights.

Tell you what, buddy, assuming you ever get a real job back, go to work tomorrow and start screaming about "Faggots" the way you do here.

Forum List

Back