When republican voters admit to themselves that there is no good reason to vote republican...

but what are they? the word "traditional" is subjective as hell, you could be talking about gay marriage, you could be talking about whites immigration only policy, you could mean economics before "reaganomics"... you could be talking about something inexplicable that cant be nailed down
Whites only immigration policy? That's new to me.

Illegal immigration
Education
Welfare
Economics
Foreign policies

I have a problem with everything,

Affirmative action should be gone,

There should be term limits for every elected official,

Our justice system should hold parents accountable for their kids,

White collar criminals should be in real prisons,

We should start executing death row inmates,

Companies shouldn't be allowed to write off losses
people shouldn't be allowed to deduct charitable contributions

No one should be rewarded for having kids they can't afford

English should be the official language of the U.S.A.

The government shouldn't be spending our money on bullshit,
they wouldn't spend their own money on!

People who are reckless and irresponsible shouldn't
be able to claim bankruptcy.

Elected officials should be paying their cell phone bills,
meals, travel expenses, cars, gas, office space, supplies, utilities,
with their own money, not tax dollars!

Elected officials should have the same health care options we do,
they don't have to pay for their top notch medical coverage,
they approved for themselves and we're stuck w Obamacare?!

Who approved these outrageous retirement pensions
of these elected officials... NOT THE VOTERS!

OMG....I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON

THEY'RE ALL CROOKED, CORRUPTED BASTARDS AND NEED TO GO!
A lot of those are not "traditional" things like term limits certainly isn't since weve never had that, so how the hell can it be traditional? so is not paying elected officials, or allowing charitable tax deductions.... some those i have never heard a politican say much less a conservative... like increasing penalties for white collar criminals..... Hell the gop is nothing but white collar criminals

but most of the rest is just buzzwords... why do you need so many buzzwords?

...the nation can improve itself.

Rightwingers: I know you hate democrat policy, but I want you all to use your brains for a moment.

None of you can think of specific republican policies that you think better the nation as a whole. Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like. Doesn't that bother you? Democrats have a variety of policy ideas. Republcans do not. The large majority of republican positions are just saying "no" to something. That's not leadership.

Should you just admit to yourselves there is no good reason to vote republican? Don't you think that's at least a start in trying to improve our nation even if you hate liberal positions?

" Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like":

Well, let's hear them and how do you propose to pay for them without involving the foreign owned central bank that controls our monetary system and owns USA.INC, the federal entity that was made a successor to contract to provide the 19 essential "gubermint" services per their corporate constitution charter of 1871 when the organic constitution was kicked to the curb?

The fact of the matter is that you can't.......no way, no how. Until people understand the root cause of the middle class decline, there isn't a fucking thing that you can do to fix it....and that is a fact.
Other countries have social services and programs they can afford. Probably because they don't spend all their money on defense.

is that what jesus would do?

Jesus told the ugly truth and used violence to drive out the money changers (bankers)....so what exactly is your point???
ive never heard about the violent shit talking jesus part of the bible.....

Have I talked about violence? No........do you know why Jesus drove out the money changers? Because the Jews paid had to pay their temple offerings with something other than a currency with a pagan symbol so they money changers bought up pagan free and then charged a usury for it........consider yourself "schooled".....
nobody hates jews more than jesus

No, the money-changers were not "Jews"...the Pharissees were not of Hebrew descent......and Jesus hated no one but he did have a righteous indignation (and justly so) for those that were being taken advantage....much like the situation we find ourselves in today.
Jesus never existed he's a mythological creature

I'd say the main problem when Republicans have control of the government is they spend spend spend AND lower taxes so the debt sky rockets. There is some weird tick in them that doesn't understand that when you spend money, you have to have revenue to cover that spending. This is something most people's children learn around age eight or nine, if not earlier. You get ten dollars for an alloweance, if you spend fifteen dollars this week then you are in debt and have to wait for more revenue. Republicans never learned this the simplest lesson of economics and every time one of them gets in the White House the debt balloons.

Obama inherited The Bush Great Recession, another gift from Republicans, and a 1.4 trillion dollar a year deficit. This deficit has come down every year Obama has been in office until now it is around 400 billion. So toss out debt acrued under Obama's terms in office as he didn't cause The Bush Great Recession and he's done everything he can, especially with a Congress that has worked against him in everything for both his terms, to bring down the deficit and the debt.

Clinton left a 300 billion dollar a year surplus which Bush and the Republicans squandered immediately.

Reagan, Bush Sr., and Bush Junior all drove the national debt through the roof. Reagan tripled the national debt and Bush Jr. doubled it again, and handed the 1.4 trillion dollar a year deficit to Obama.

Republicans have shown through empirical data that they don't understand how economics work. They spend spend spend without revenue to cover the bills.

Democrats understand if you spend money you have to generate revenue to cover those bills.

But Republicans listen to conservative media which feeds them the false reverse story, that Republicans are good with the economy, and they buy it and regurgitate it verbatim. It is a huge lie.

Last edited:

Rightwingers: I know you hate democrat policy, but I want you all to use your brains for a moment.

None of you can think of specific republican policies that you think better the nation as a whole. Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like. Doesn't that bother you? Democrats have a variety of policy ideas. Republcans do not. The large majority of republican positions are just saying "no" to something. That's not leadership.

Should you just admit to yourselves there is no good reason to vote republican? Don't you think that's at least a start in trying to improve our nation even if you hate liberal positions?

" Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like":

Well, let's hear them and how do you propose to pay for them without involving the foreign owned central bank that controls our monetary system and owns USA.INC, the federal entity that was made a successor to contract to provide the 19 essential "gubermint" services per their corporate constitution charter of 1871 when the organic constitution was kicked to the curb?

The fact of the matter is that you can't.......no way, no how. Until people understand the root cause of the middle class decline, there isn't a fucking thing that you can do to fix it....and that is a fact.
Other countries have social services and programs they can afford. Probably because they don't spend all their money on defense.
im sure if we werent "spending so much on defense" republicans would just cut taxes, until those same programs would be just as underfunded as they are now

If there were a God, I doubt he hated anyone - he'd be playing you all in a big game of poker -- soul chips.

Keep in mind that in the end both Heaven and the Earth are destroyed - note that Hell isn't mentioned.

I'll be working on my lobster tan I'm sure.

but what are they? the word "traditional" is subjective as hell, you could be talking about gay marriage, you could be talking about whites immigration only policy, you could mean economics before "reaganomics"... you could be talking about something inexplicable that cant be nailed down

Illegal immigration
Education
Welfare
Economics
Foreign policies

A lot of those are not "traditional" things like term limits certainly isn't since weve never had that, so how the hell can it be traditional? so is not paying elected officials, or allowing charitable tax deductions.... some those i have never heard a politican say much less a conservative... like increasing penalties for white collar criminals..... Hell the gop is nothing but white collar criminals

The first examples I listed were specific issues,
after that I just started ranting.

Other countries have a central bank and they tax the ever loving shit out of the people that actually have a job to pay for those social services and programs while paying interest to these international bankers that extend credit from nothing. It's not a coincidence that the entire monetary fiat currency system is on the verge of collapse.

Other countries have a central bank and they tax the ever loving shit out of the people that actually have a job to pay for those social services and programs while paying interest to these international bankers that extend credit from nothing. It's not a coincidence that the entire monetary fiat currency system is on the verge of collapse.
so the jews control the media and the banks...... why has nobody ever heard of this before, except you?

Illegal immigration
Education
Welfare
Economics
Foreign policies

Why is ending affirmative action really important to you?

None of you can think of specific republican policies that you think better the nation as a whole. Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like. Doesn't that bother you? Democrats have a variety of policy ideas. Republicans do not. The large majority of republican positions are just saying "no" to something. That's not leadership.

Gee. Wonder if Democratic voters will admit to themselves that there is no good reason to vote Democratic??

so the jews control the media and the banks...... why has nobody ever heard of this before, except you?
You haven't heard that before?

You haven't heard that before?
Are you kidding? trump nazis wont shut the hell up about it

Why would raising taxes on top earners or closing corporate tax loopholes not pay for government programs? There's no evidence to say otherwise.

1) Raising the minimum wage
2) investing in our nation's infrastructure
3) Investing in science
4) Expanding eligibility for over time pay.
5) Addressing climate change
6) Consumer protection programs
7) Shifting the tax burden away from the middle class
8) Investing in education
9) Making healhcare more affordable
10) Giving financial assistance to struggling single mothers
11) Expanding social security
12) LGBT rights

Spend - spend - spend.

For a minute there, I thought you were serious.

My bad.
How can the government function unless it spends?

It's not the spending it's what the money is being spent on

Did you know that the US government collects billions a year in federal gas taxes and other taxes and fees that are supposed to be spent specifically on road maintenance? States also collect taxes that are supposed to be spent pacifically on roads

Think about that for one minute and you will realize that each state could spend about a BILLION dollars a year on roads and then tell me why our roads are in such bad shape before you tell me the fucking government needs even more money for roads

Last edited:

Illegal immigration
Education
Welfare
Economics
Foreign policies

Why is ending affirmative action really important to you?
Ending your democrat racism is important to every American.....

Forum List

Back