When republican voters admit to themselves that there is no good reason to vote republican...

" Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like":

Well, let's hear them and how do you propose to pay for them without involving the foreign owned central bank that controls our monetary system and owns USA.INC, the federal entity that was made a successor to contract to provide the 19 essential "gubermint" services per their corporate constitution charter of 1871 when the organic constitution was kicked to the curb?

The fact of the matter is that you can't.......no way, no how. Until people understand the root cause of the middle class decline, there isn't a fucking thing that you can do to fix it....and that is a fact.
Other countries have social services and programs they can afford. Probably because they don't spend all their money on defense.

Other countries have a central bank and they tax the ever loving shit out of the people that actually have a job to pay for those social services and programs while paying interest to these international bankers that extend credit from nothing. It's not a coincidence that the entire monetary fiat currency system is on the verge of collapse.
so the jews control the media and the banks...... why has nobody ever heard of this before, except you?
You haven't heard that before?
Are you kidding? trump nazis wont shut the hell up about it

Really? Because I haven't seen the Jewish race being blamed for anything by the Trump backers.....the thirteen papal bloodline families are not of Hebrew descent but of Italian origin....not that I would paint all Italians with the same broad brush. It simply is what it is. All roads do indeed leads to Rome......

Other countries have social services and programs they can afford. Probably because they don't spend all their money on defense.

Other countries have a central bank and they tax the ever loving shit out of the people that actually have a job to pay for those social services and programs while paying interest to these international bankers that extend credit from nothing. It's not a coincidence that the entire monetary fiat currency system is on the verge of collapse.
so the jews control the media and the banks...... why has nobody ever heard of this before, except you?
You haven't heard that before?
Are you kidding? trump nazis wont shut the hell up about it

Really? Because I haven't seen the Jewish race being blamed for anything by the Trump backers.....the thirteen papal bloodline families are not of Hebrew descent but of Italian origin....not that I would paint all Italians with the same broad brush. It simply is what it is. All roads do indeed leads to Rome......
Steven Colbert showed a trump supporters chanting Jew you're a liar or ignorant of the facts

Newsweek

Trump’s behavior, however, has at times concerned the Russians, leading them to revise their hacking and disinformation strategy. For example, when Trump launched into an inexplicable attack on the parents of a Muslim-American soldier who died in combat, the Kremlin assumed the Republican nominee was showing himself psychologically unfit to be president and would be forced by his party to withdraw from the race. As a result, Moscow put its hacking campaign temporarily on hold, ending the distribution of documents until Trump stabilized, both personally and in the polls, according to reports provided to Western intelligence.

Read more: Why Russia is backing Donald Trump

The Russian penetration in the United States is far more extensive than previously revealed publicly, although most of it has been targeted either at government departments or non-government organizations connected to the Democratic Party. Russian hackers penetrated the White House, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the State Department. The State Department cyberattack, which began in 2014 and lasted more than a year, was particularly severe, with Russian hackers gaining entry into its unclassified system, including emails. (Clinton left the State Department in 2013, which means that if she had used its unclassified email system rather than her private server—a decision that has dogged her throughout the campaign—any of her emails on the government system could have been obtained by Russian hackers).

...the nation can improve itself.

Rightwingers: I know you hate democrat policy, but I want you all to use your brains for a moment.

None of you can think of specific republican policies that you think better the nation as a whole. Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like. Doesn't that bother you? Democrats have a variety of policy ideas. Republicans do not. The large majority of republican positions are just saying "no" to something. That's not leadership.

Should you just admit to yourselves there is no good reason to vote republican? Don't you think that's at least a start in trying to improve our nation even if you hate liberal positions?

Gee. Wonder if Democratic voters will admit to themselves that there is no good reason to vote Democratic??
I gave plenty of reasons.

...the nation can improve itself.

Rightwingers: I know you hate democrat policy, but I want you all to use your brains for a moment.

None of you can think of specific republican policies that you think better the nation as a whole. Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like. Doesn't that bother you? Democrats have a variety of policy ideas. Republcans do not. The large majority of republican positions are just saying "no" to something. That's not leadership.

Should you just admit to yourselves there is no good reason to vote republican? Don't you think that's at least a start in trying to improve our nation even if you hate liberal positions?

" Liberals, however, can think of many democratic policies that they like. I can name many that I like":

Well, let's hear them and how do you propose to pay for them without involving the foreign owned central bank that controls our monetary system and owns USA.INC, the federal entity that was made a successor to contract to provide the 19 essential "gubermint" services per their corporate constitution charter of 1871 when the organic constitution was kicked to the curb?

The fact of the matter is that you can't.......no way, no how. Until people understand the root cause of the middle class decline, there isn't a fucking thing that you can do to fix it....and that is a fact.
Why would raising taxes on top earners or closing corporate tax loopholes not pay for government programs? There's no evidence to say otherwise.

1) Raising the minimum wage
2) investing in our nation's infrastructure
3) Investing in science
4) Expanding eligibility for over time pay.
5) Addressing climate change
6) Consumer protection programs
7) Shifting the tax burden away from the middle class
8) Investing in education
9) Making healhcare more affordable
10) Giving financial assistance to struggling single mothers
11) Expanding social security
12) LGBT rights

Spend - spend - spend.

For a minute there, I thought you were serious.

My bad.
How can the government function unless it spends?

It's not the spending it's what the money is being spent on

Did you know that the US government collects billions a year in federal gas taxes and other taxes and fees that are supposed to be spent specifically on road maintenance? States also collect taxes that are supposed to be spent pacifically on roads

Think about that for one minute and you will realize that each state could spend about a BILLION dollars a year on roads and then tell me why our roads are in such bad shape before you tell me the fucking government needs even more money for roads
Problems that can be fixed.

Forum List

Back