When people are hired because of race,sex etc...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How do you pronounce "Nobel"? "No-bell" Which I personally believe that when most people who see the word "Nobel" would not confuse with "Noble"...
unless

“conferred the greatest benefit to humankind.”

Befuddled White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre mispronounced the word “Nobel” not once, not twice, but FIVE times during Monday’s press briefing. She referred to the “Nobel Prize” as the “Noble” Prize. She’s not the brightest bulb, but Ms. Jean-Pierre was not hired because of her communication skills. She was hired because she is a black, lesbian, immigrant. That fact was heavily touted at the time of her appointment. Instead of hiring the best person for the job, Biden hired someone based on her sexuality (among other things). Click here to listen to Todd’s award-winning podcast!

So at this position i.e. mouthpiece for the White House... what a shame!
She is a perfect example of the movie. "Idiocracy" which is My prediction of how the USA and the world will be in 500 years as exemplified by this clip... From the movie "Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going!

Last edited:
How do you pronounce "Nobel"? "No-bell" Which I personally believe that when most people who see the word "Nobel" would not confuse with "Noble"...
unless

“conferred the greatest benefit to humankind.”

Befuddled White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre mispronounced the word “Nobel” not once, not twice, but FIVE times during Monday’s press briefing. She referred to the “Nobel Prize” as the “Noble” Prize. She’s not the brightest bulb, but Ms. Jean-Pierre was not hired because of her communication skills. She was hired because she is a black, lesbian, immigrant. That fact was heavily touted at the time of her appointment. Instead of hiring the best person for the job, Biden hired someone based on her sexuality (among other things). Click here to listen to Todd’s award-winning podcast!

So at this position i.e. mouthpiece for the White House... what a shame!
She is a perfect example of the movie. "Idiocracy" which is My prediction of how the USA and the world will be in 500 years as exemplified by this clip... From the movie "Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going!

This is pretty weak hair on fire end of civilization stuff you got here.

Slow news day?

Just when I thought we had the perfect example of Biden's "wokeness"... here comes Sam!

I was tired': Arrested non-binary nuclear waste guru Sam Brinton, 34, ADMITS stealing bag from Minneapolis Airport luggage carousel - and using it for a MONTH​

Sam Brinton, whose full title was as the DOE's Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, is accused of taking the bag in September. They are currently on a leave of absence from their DOE job.
Biden's non-binary drag queen nuclear waste guru ADMITS stealing bag
Another example of Biden's primary requirement.
Bidennukeexpert.png

This is pretty weak hair on fire end of civilization stuff you got here.

Slow news day?
Oh I don't know... tell me what Chinese intelligence people would perceive as to the credibility of WH spokesperson that
says oh say for example... "The President finds China's treatment of protestors as "Noble prize worthy" like my "surge to the border" is a "Noble " worthy statement. And further more the President want's China to understand the USA will not impend China's "noble" behavior"!

Or maybe this happens as what happened to Major Harold Hering, who was discharged from the Air Force in late 1973 for asking the question "How can I know that an order I receive to launch my missiles came from a sane president?"

Last edited:
Oh I don't know... tell me what Chinese intelligence people would perceive as to the credibility of WH spokesperson that
says oh say for example... "The President finds China's treatment of protestors as "Noble prize worthy" like my "surge to the border" is a "Noble " worthy statement. And further more the President want's China to understand the USA will not impend China's "noble" behavior"!

Or maybe this happens as what happened to Major Harold Hering, who was discharged from the Air Force in late 1973 for asking the question "How can I know that an order I receive to launch my missiles came from a sane president?"
Yes, I am sure the Chinese are in shock because a press secretary is mispronouncing Nobel.

Nobody from the Republican party has ever mispronounced a word or said some thing stupid.

Let me guess? You are a big Herschel Walker fan?

Old Biden sure did pick the best and the brightest, eh?

Those Chinese are probably laughing their asses off at us right now. :21:
Yeah. I am sure misprouncing noble has them as triggered as it does you. Lol

Yes, I am sure the Chinese are in shock because a press secretary is mispronouncing Nobel.

Nobody from the Republican party has ever mispronounced a word or said some thing stupid.

Let me guess? You are a big Herschel Walker fan?
Well as we use to say "Tit for Tat"! Remember how all you Trump haters kept repeating this phrase...
Trump says" There are good people on both sides.” Remember?
Well you and the other idiots as well as the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, she lost spent 4 years on spreading falsehoods of Trump statements, then they donated 90% to Biden, forgot to tell the rest of the world the REST of the story!!!
Trump went on to say..."& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
But people that were truly emotionally like juveniles(evidently like you) don't deal in facts. And the FACTS are that
Biden's "wokeness" agenda in military and spokeswoman are evidence of their true dumbness!
Instead of dealing with reality... they like you are making up crap which for now, WE have to clean up...like NO-BEL prize.
Simple words but evidently how can we believe the "BIG" ideas...i.e. EVs for all, "green agenda" if little details like simply
pronouncing an OBVIOUSLY NOT "NOBLE" but "NO-BEL" simple word is all the evidence for me that details don't matter!

Yeah. I am sure misprouncing noble has them as triggered as it does you. Lol

It isn't just a simple mispronunciation. Jean-Pierre is a low-IQ piss goblin who was chosen solely on the number of boxes that could be checked.

That seems to be the modus operandi for a position in the Biden administration.

Well as we use to say "Tit for Tat"! Remember how all you Trump haters kept repeating this phrase...
Trump says" There are good people on both sides.” Remember?

Yeah, I remember. Trump called people marching with antisemitic protestors good people. Maybe that's why he has Fuentes over for dinner?

All I know is if I was marching with a group of people to protest statue removal and I suddenly noticed many around me were carrying tiki torches, chanting jews won't replace us, I would have got the f out of dodge.

What would have done?

Well you and the other idiots as well as the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, she lost spent 4 years on spreading falsehoods of Trump statements,

For example?

then they donated 90% to Biden, forgot to tell the rest of the world the REST of the story!!!

What story are you referring too?

Trump went on to say..."& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Yes. This is all old news. He was talking about the people who decided that marching with antisemitic chanters was a good move.

But people that were truly emotionally like juveniles(evidently like you) don't deal in facts. And the FACTS are that
Biden's "wokeness" agenda in military and spokeswoman are evidence of their true dumbness!

Their is no woke agenda in the military. That is just a right wing headline for runes to repeat.

Instead of dealing with reality... they like you are making up crap which for now, WE have to clean up...like NO-BEL prize.

Yes. We better send some diplomats over to china right now. They need to clean up the fallout of misprouncing a word.

This could damage world stability for generations.

Hopefully walker wins and he can go full werewolf! Lol.

Simple words but evidently how can we believe the "BIG" ideas...i.e. EVs for all, "green agenda" if little details like simply

Lol, what? Noble has ruined green energy now? Oh the horror.

pronouncing an OBVIOUSLY NOT "NOBLE" but "NO-BEL" simple word is all the evidence for me that details don't matter!
So which politician do you support?

It isn't just a simple mispronunciation. Jean-Pierre is a low-IQ piss goblin who was chosen solely on the number of boxes that could be checked.

What's her IQ?

That seems to be the modus operandi for a position in the Biden administration.
Yeah, cause only Dems do it. Derp derp.

“I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. “I think it should be a woman because I actually like women much more than men.”

Now see....all you need to do is have a genetic ancestry test done and bingo...you can discover that your heritage is 1-12% minority...and you can claim that minority status for being victimized by discrimination.

After all it IS all about being the biggest victim in today's world. And if you only have European ancestors...well you can claim that you were bullied in school.

What's her IQ?

Yeah, cause only Dems do it. Derp derp.

“I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. “I think it should be a woman because I actually like women much more than men.”

So Trump likes women. That's a normal thing.

Do you really think that Biden likes those freaks he hires? Come on, man. Biden is an 80 year old straight, white male. You know damned well that freaks who dress up like women and marry their own gender probably makes him want to throw up a little in his mouth. The same way any normal person would feel.

But being a Democrat, he swallows it down and chooses them for his cabinet, thinking how wonderful his fellow Democrats will feel about him. "Ohhh...Mr Biden is so woke!" "Ohhh....Mr Biden cares so much about me and my sexual dysfunction..."

You don't get it, do you? Joe is a career politician. He's a Washington insider."I don't think he even believes half the crap he spouts, and he's only virtue-signaling to a very small segment of his constituency, and pandering for their votes. Democrats have developed that to an art form.

Last edited:
So Trump likes women. That's a normal thing.

Won't argue that.

Do you really think that Biden likes those freaks he hires? Come on, man. Biden is an 80 year old straight, white male. You know damned well that freaks who dress up like women and marry their own gender probably makes him want to throw up a little in his mouth. The same way any normal person would feel.

Can't speak for what Biden thinks. Actually I didn't even know she was gay until I looked it up right now.

But being a Democrat, he swallows it down and chooses them for his cabinet, thinking how wonderful his fellow Democrats will feel about him. "Ohhh...Mr Biden is so woke!" "Ohhh....Mr Biden cares so much about me and my sexual dysfunction..."

Yeah, how odd; a president nominating people to the executive branch to represent his parties constituents.

Color me shocked.

You don't get it, do you? Joe is a career politician. He's a Washington insider."I don't think he even believes half the crap he spouts, and he's only virtue-signaling to a very small segment of his constituency, and pandering for their votes.
How could I not get it? Of course he is a career politician. Of course he panders for votes.

Are you new to politics?

And yet, you think that the most inconsistent political administration in this country's history, is doing a great job.

Ok. :laughing0301:
The most inconsistent administration?

That's a new one.

What metric did you use to arrive at that conclusion?

Just when I thought we had the perfect example of Biden's "wokeness"... here comes Sam!

I was tired': Arrested non-binary nuclear waste guru Sam Brinton, 34, ADMITS stealing bag from Minneapolis Airport luggage carousel - and using it for a MONTH​

Sam Brinton, whose full title was as the DOE's Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, is accused of taking the bag in September. They are currently on a leave of absence from their DOE job.
Biden's non-binary drag queen nuclear waste guru ADMITS stealing bag
Another example of Biden's primary requirement.
View attachment 732321
full-metal-jacket-holy-jesus.gif

Do you really think that Biden likes those freaks he hires? Come on, man. Biden is an 80 year old straight, white male. You know damned well that freaks who dress up like women and marry their own gender probably makes him want to throw up a little in his mouth. The same way any normal person would feel
Well there was that incident where he showered with his own daughter...

But of course....what was I thinking? ...he has demonstrated his capacity for hypocrisy quite clearly.

Forum List

Back