When Kamala Harris was Attorney General of California, she sent 1900 people to Jail on Marijuana charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
FACT! When Kamala Harris was Attorny General of California, she sent 1900 people to Jail on Marijuana charges.
NOW she says NOBODY sould be snt to Jail for Smoking Marijuana

She is a fucking tramp idiot, but no one should ever fault her for doing her fucking job.

That said, fuck that filthy hoe.
....like publicly declaring the Biden administration's support for North Korea.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

FACT! When Kamala Harris was Attorny General of California, she sent 1900 people to Jail on Marijuana charges.
So you think laws should be selectively enforced and the AG should be able to make that decision not the legislature? Interesting.

I don't know about that, but she was a prosecutor and MJ is illegal in California. She did her job and prosecuted offenders.

She is a fucking commie idiot hoe and I loath her dumb ass, but I cannot fault her for doing her job.

"Calling it your job doesn't make it right, boss"

So you think laws should be selectively enforced and the AG should be able to make that decision not the legislature? Interesting.

Laws are selectively enforced all the time. One guy gets a ticket for doing 63 in a 55 and the next guy just gets a warning.

So you think the POTUS should be able to pardon people for committing the exact same crime that you are crying about the AG selectively enforcing? Shouldn't that be done by the legislature as well?

I don't know about that, but she was a prosecutor and MJ is illegal in California. She did her job and prosecuted offenders.

She is a fucking commie idiot hoe and I loath her dumb ass, but I cannot fault her for doing her job.
I can. All those Nazi unterfuhrers were just doing their jobs too

And laughed about using pot herself.

She's human excrement.

She is a living and breathing descendent of slave owners who enriched themselves on those slaves who built up foundation in Jamaica to the powerful nation it is today. By Prog standards of woke politics, she is deplorable I tell you.

You do know she admitted using pot herself, right?

She's filthy, hypocritical scum.

Human excrement.

IOW, a Democrat. :)

You do know she admitted using pot herself, right?

She's filthy, hypocritical scum.

Human excrement.

IOW, a Democrat. :)
Right, but she was hired to prosecute MJ crimes, which she did.

Merrick Garland and the DOJ were hired to prosecute crimes....AND THEY ARE NOT DOING IT.

That is ALL I am saying about it.

Yup, and many of those convictions were under Joe Biden's 1994 crime bill that targeted blacks.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most racist organization in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back