When it takes

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
So, apparently, a video of Donald trump saying he wants to temporarily halt immigration is enough to make "moderate" muslims resort to killing innocent people and strapping bombs to their children.
When it takes that little of a "push" for people to resort to that crap, why would you want them to live with us?

What the hell do people expect from these savages, simply saying anything negative about Islam and they want to cut your head off. These people are NOT normal

What the hell do people expect from these savages, simply saying anything negative about Islam and they want to cut your head off. These people are NOT normal
but lets mass import them. Lets shit on our quality of life a little more. Its the responsible thing to do. Who are we to care about America?

but lets mass import them. Lets shit on our quality of life a little more. Its the responsible thing to do. Who are we to care about America?

Muslims need to read the book "How to win friends and influence people"....they are doing it all wrong

So, apparently, a video of Donald trump saying he wants to temporarily halt immigration is enough to make "moderate" muslims resort to killing innocent people and strapping bombs to their children.
When it takes that little of a "push" for people to resort to that crap, why would you want them to live with us?
Trump is singling out ALL muslims. So, yes, that incredibly divisive.

It can't be helped you are too retarded to get the effect that has. And after the next election you will still be puzzled as to why the darn darkies don't vote GOP.

I can't fathom why any muslim would be offended to the point of jihad if they were not allowed to come to this country.

It can't be helped you are too retarded to get the effect that has. And after the next election you will still be puzzled as to why the darn darkies don't vote GOP.
Link?
Even if, g. That's ALL IT TAKES for them to go to jihad? That's it? Some guy talking shit? REALLY?
"hey did you see that guy in America talking about us"
"fuck yea! lets go kill us some innocent people! Find my kid. He needs some c4. Thatell show em'!
7e088_Retard_Girl_I_can_count_to_potato30_RE_Ask_a_Dannyl-s407x405-97846-580.jpg

"a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

From the guy who lied about seeing "thousands and thousand of people celebrating in New Jersey as the towers fell" I simple wouldn't trust to accurately figure out what is going on.

When Trump speaks about the families of terrorists, the 1986 bombing of Gaddafi's palace (and family) put Libya out of the terrorism business for 25 years until Hillary's brilliant idea to turn that country over to a new crop of terrorists.

When Trump speaks about the families of terrorists, the 1986 bombing of Gaddafi's palace (and family) put Libya out of the terrorism business for 25 years until Hillary's brilliant idea to turn that country over to a new crop of terrorists.
"guns wont help terrorism. I need your weapons"
As she has 100 guns watching the debate complex..
Sorry, cant stand corrupt cankles :)

Not when you add the words temporarily which the left keep dropping.
When you drop that part yes it is divisive, but that is not what he said.

"a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

From the guy who lied about seeing "thousands and thousand of people celebrating in New Jersey as the towers fell" I simple wouldn't trust to accurately figure out what is going on.

What proof do you have that Trump said that deliberately? Then it would be a lie.
Exaggeration yes but not a lie.
All Politicians exaggerate in order to get votes.

This is the way life and the world works. A few assholes ALWAYS ruin it for the majority. If people think its bigoted, hateful, fascist, offensive or whatever else they want to call Trumps proposal, they need to get the fuck over it. Thats life...all it takes is a few assholes (in this case a few hundred thousand assholes) to ruin it for the majority of peace loving Muslims. Sucks yes, but thats life. Somebody has to make the tough calls and stand in the line of fire.

Being the President requires steel balls and an iron dick. Pussy's go gray after a few years. They can't handle the pressure of leading from the front.

What proof do you have that Trump said that deliberately? Then it would be a lie.

Proof?

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

The next day, ABC This Week host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump if he misspoke, noting that "the police say that didn't happen."

Trump -- who has said he was in his Manhattan apartment the morning of the attack -- doubled down.

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good."

He lied to denigrate the Muslim population.

Proof?

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

The next day, ABC This Week host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump if he misspoke, noting that "the police say that didn't happen."

Trump -- who has said he was in his Manhattan apartment the morning of the attack -- doubled down.

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good."

No he didn't.
There is news video that proved it was on the news.

Proof?

No he didn't.
There is news video that proved it was on the news.

Yes he did.

There is no footage of thousands and thousands of people in New Jersey cheering as the towers fell.

Forum List

Back