When is rape not a crime?

Justice delayed is justice denied. Mr. Polanski should be set free. The authorites "screwed up". The so-called 13 year old certainly looked more like 23 and Mr. Polanski should not be punished further.

He didn't pick her up at a bar moron, he knew her age! Either way it doesn't make drugging and forcing yourself on anyone when they say no. I know that is hard for you to understand being a self-proclaimed former catholic priest and all! :lol:

Justice delayed is justice denied. Mr. Polanski should be set free. The authorites "screwed up". The so-called 13 year old certainly looked more like 23 and Mr. Polanski should not be punished further.

She LOOKED 23? I beg to differ.....though it doesn't matter if she looked 53. She was 13.

geimerarchive.jpg

Justice was delayed b/c the skunk ran...why do you think he hasn't been back to the US?

Why would you make such a brain dead response?

Which response would that be? That Polanski likes liked(s) little girls? Because it is true...and the truth is never brain dead. But your asinine comments to me sure were.
Why would you even say 67? We're talking about a man in his 40's raping girls barely in their teens.

Hey Kat!
What else would you expect from a "truther" clown?
This ones for you!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjvpGt4r44]YouTube - Kid Rock All Summer Long-READ DESCRIPTION![/ame]

You're right..

She LOOKED 23? I beg to differ.....though it doesn't matter if she looked 53. She was 13.

geimerarchive.jpg

Justice was delayed b/c the skunk ran...why do you think he hasn't been back to the US?
and he KNEW it

Check this out:
Former prosecutor: I lied about Polanski case - USATODAY.com

I think he would have been found guilty of the rape if one prosecutor with inside info hadn't hauled off and exaggerated the truth (lied) in a documentary.. which is misconduct, and grounds for a mistrial.

Now, the victim wants the whole thing to just go away, so lets just hope that this guy goes down for evading arrest, missing his court date, and fleeing the country. There should be enough to charge him with, to get him a solid 10 years, I would say..

When is rape not a crime?

When there is no evidence that neither force nor violence were used in a sexual rendezvous.

Your "answer" is totally devoid of merit. You are substituting some ill-conceived daffynition (ala the dumbass Whoopi Goldberg) for the actual legal defintion in place at the time of his criminal act and plea.

There and then, rape was sexual intercourse with a female, not the man's wife, when the female was less than 18 years old. It COULD have been a legal defense in California (according to the plea minutes, even) if the "actor" thought that the female was 18. But in his SWORN allocution, Polanski ADMITTED that he knew her to be 13 years old at the time.

Rape = rape. That's why the fucking pedophile pleaded guilty.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
She got what she asked for. Polanski was lured by her and the mother was involved. This was simply a conspiracy to get money from Mr Polanski and it backfired. The cheap little slut got what she deserved. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

She got what she asked for. Polanski was lured by her and the mother was involved. This was simply a conspiracy to get money from Mr Polanski and it backfired. The cheap little slut got what she deserved. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Shouldn't there be a King of Troll Banning! Honestly Yukon just banned yourself!

An proof of this?

LGeimer testified that Polanski gave her a combination of champagne and quaaludes,[36] a sedative drug, and "despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her",[37][38][39] each time after being told 'no' and being asked to stop.[40][41][42][43]

Mr. Fucktard, Sir:

For your reading pleasure:

Table 2.4 Rates of birth, abortion and pregnancy, and numbers of births, abortions, miscarriages, pregnancies and population,
all among women aged 14 or younger, by year, 1972–2003

How many of those were caused by 50 y/o's who gave the young women 'ludes and champagne?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

When is it going to dawn on you that 13 y/o's like to fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Get the Obama administration to assign a US marshall to "children" older than 13.

Dumb ass.

LGeimer testified that Polanski gave her a combination of champagne and quaaludes,[36] a sedative drug, and "despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her",[37][38][39] each time after being told 'no' and being asked to stop.[40][41][42][43]

Mr. Fucktard, Sir:

Table 2.4 Rates of birth, abortion and pregnancy, and numbers of births, abortions, miscarriages, pregnancies and population,

How many of those were caused by 50 y/o's who gave the young women 'ludes and champagne?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

When is it going to dawn on you that 13 y/o's like to fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Get the Obama administration to assign a US marshall to "children" older than 13.

Dumb ass.

LOL. Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the rape of Samantha Geimer. And when a female says no, as she did, it is rape, no matter how much you try and pretend it isn't.

Mr. Fucktard, Sir:

Dumb ass.

LOL. Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the rape of Samantha Geimer. And when a female says no, as she did, it is rape, no matter how much you try and pretend it isn't.

Some are just trying to prove that women with her skirt up is running faster then a man with his pants down.

Rape is a rape.

Sex with underage is a statutory rape.

A rape. Period.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Mr. Fucktard, Sir:

Dumb ass.

Were you in the room with them?

Mr. Fucktard, Sir:

Dumb ass.

Doesn't matter. She was 13 and he was 46. That in and of itself is rape..but..she testified that she said........NO.......STOP.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter. She was 13 and he was 46. That in and of itself is rape..but..she tesitfied that she said........NO.......STOP.

If the Swiss Court agrees that the plea was obtained through fraud it may demand that the same be vacated and that he be tried.

But, Ms Geimer has already stated that she won't testify.

So we can say buh bye to "People vs Polanski"

About time.

Doesn't matter. She was 13 and he was 46. That in and of itself is rape..but..she tesitfied that she said........NO.......STOP.

If the Swiss Court agrees that the plea was obtained through fraud it may demand that the same be vacated and that he be tried.

About time.

When I first heard what happened earlier this week, I knew nothing would come of it.
That has nothing to do with it.
Plenty of people get away with crimes. Rape is among the worst of crimes committed against women/females.

What I am a bit stunned over is your defense of Polanski. Takes a mighty weak excuse of a man to take that stand.
The only reason I can think of that would possibly cause you to take sides with Polanski, would be in fact that you are a needle dick, and it would take the thought of a 13 year old CHILD to give you a boner.
I am glad I am not the one that has to live with that.

About time.

When I first heard what happened earlier this week, I knew nothing would come of it.
That has nothing to do with it.
Plenty of people get away with crimes. Rape is among the worst of crimes committed against women/females.

What I am a bit stunned over is your defense of Polanski. Takes a mighty weak excuse of a man to take that stand.
The only reason I can think of that would possibly cause you to take sides with Polanski, would be in fact that you are a needle dick, and it would take the thought of a 13 year old CHILD to give you a boner.
I am glad I am not the one that has to live with that.

His Plea was obtained through fraud and must be set aside. Let Justice Be Done, Though the Heavens May Fall!

Forum List

Back