When is rape not a crime?

No defense here libs. There is no way you can justify this evil bullshit. But i'm quite sure you sick bastards will try!

So, from your standpoint, who has a right to due process of law?

Once a defendent and their attorneys enter into a plea bargain, it is an admission of guilt.
The Judge is in NO WAY obligated to honor said plea bargain.
My wife is a court reporter in downtown Los angeles Criminal courts. The busiest court system in the country. She sees these types of cases on a weekly basis. Her Judge is one of the most strict in the system, If he feels the bargain serves as little punishment, he rejects it outright, which he has the full power to do. And he rejects them quite often. No mercy should be shown ANY child molester. Polanski and his attorneys accepted a plea bargain, the judge rejected it. He's guilty, and must be extradited to do his time. Maximum penalty!
Case closed, period!

Not only should Polanski face the music on the rape charge, he should face the music of a felon who fled the country. No mercy on that sentence either. 15 years minimum!

You are aware that the former prosecutor David F. Wells testified he lied on that so called documentary right?

You are the fucking marxist; you are the one who believes in incarcerating people without due process of law.

BTW, Wells retraction is irrelevant because :

"Superior Court Judge Peter Espinoza said Tuesday that after watching a documentary on the case he agrees there was misconduct by the now-deceased judge who arranged a plea bargain but reneged on it."

You are aware that the former prosecutor David F. Wells testified he lied on that so called documentary right?

You are the fucking marxist; you are the one who believes in incarcerating people without due process of law.

"Superior Court Judge Peter Espinoza said Tuesday that after watching a documentary on the case he agrees there was misconduct by the now-deceased judge who arranged a plea bargain but reneged on it."

judges don't arrange plea bargains, asshat.

shouldn't you be (pa)trolling a playground somewhere, shorteyes?

No defense here libs. There is no way you can justify this evil bullshit. But i'm quite sure you sick bastards will try!

Once a defendent and their attorneys enter into a plea bargain, it is an admission of guilt.
My wife is a court reporter in downtown Los angeles Criminal courts. The busiest court system in the country. She sees these types of cases on a weekly basis. Her Judge is one of the most strict in the system, If he feels the bargain serves as little punishment, he rejects it outright, which he has the full power to do. And he rejects them quite often. No mercy should be shown ANY child molester. Polanski and his attorneys accepted a plea bargain, the judge rejected it. He's guilty, and must be extradited to do his time. Maximum penalty!
Case closed, period!

That only applies to poor blacks and Hispanics.

Mr Polansaki has lawyered up.

Justice delayed is justice denied. Mr. Polanski should be set free. The authorites "screwed up". The so-called 13 year old certainly looked more like 23 and Mr. Polanski should not be punished further.

Polanski liked little girls. Just as he liked 13 year old Samantha Gailey, he also liked (and was involved with) 15 year old Nastassja Kinski.

8. In 1979 it's reported that Roman started a relationship with actress Nastassja Kinski when she was 15. She appeared in his Oscar nominated film Tess.

He was only 41 at the time.. ;)

LINK

Absolutely no telling what else that worm has done. I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars. as someone's butt buddy.

From your standpoint , when does a woman ceases to be a little girl, 67?

Why would you make such a brain dead statement?

Case closed, period!

That only applies to poor blacks and Hispanics.

Mr Polansaki has lawyered up.

Seriously, you are one stupid liberal idiot.
No doubt on the sex offender registry yourself!

Well the former judge in his case PERSONALLY arranged Mr. Polanski's plea deal according to former SF mayor , and attorney, Willie Brown. He was in the Today show this morning.

Polanski liked little girls. Just as he liked 13 year old Samantha Gailey, he also liked (and was involved with) 15 year old Nastassja Kinski.

He was only 41 at the time.. ;)

LINK

Absolutely no telling what else that worm has done. I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars. as someone's butt buddy.

Why would you make such a brain dead response?

Which response would that be? That Polanski likes liked(s) little girls? Because it is true...and the truth is never brain dead. But your asinine comments to me sure were.
Why would you even say 67? We're talking about a man in his 40's raping girls barely in their teens.

Well the former judge in his case PERSONALLY arranged Mr. Polanski's plea deal according to former SF mayor , and attorney, Willie Brown. He was in the Today show this morning.

oh, willie brown, well why didn't you say so?

:rofl:

willie brown

:rofl:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

willie.......brown

you're killing me

what does jerry brown have to say about it?

did james brown leave any word posthumously?

willie fucking brown-truly one of the great legal minds of our time, and honest as the day is long..

Willie Brown Inc. / How S.F.'s mayor built a city based on 'juice' politics

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Which response would that be? That Polanski likes liked(s) little girls? Because it is true...and the truth is never brain dead. But your asinine comments to me sure were.
Why would you even say 67? We're talking about a man in his 40's raping girls barely in their teens.

Hey Kat!
What else would you expect from a "truther" clown?
This ones for you!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjvpGt4r44]YouTube - Kid Rock All Summer Long-READ DESCRIPTION![/ame]

Lets go down the checklist:
(1) The victim was lured to the perpatrator's house for a photo shoot, where she would be photo'ed by herself with a 44 year old man.
(2) The victim was instructed to change her clothes and get naked in front of the perp!
(3) The victim was very frightened
(4) The victim didn't want to be there
(5) The victim didn't want to engage in the act
(6) The victim was only 13 years old
(7) The victim was given alcohol and quaaludes
(8) The victim protested the advancements!
(9) The victim was forced to receive oral sex, intercourse and sodomy!
(10) Did I forget to mention drugging a 13 yr and having sex with her!

Let's see check to 1-10, I think its safe to say Roman is a CHILD RAPIST!!! The worst of the worst!

Roman Polanski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1977, Polanski, then aged 44, became embroiled in a scandal involving 13-year-old Samantha Gailey (now Samantha Geimer). It ultimately led to Polanski's guilty plea to the charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.[33][34]

According to Geimer, Polanski asked Geimer's mother if he could photograph the girl for the French edition of Vogue, which Polanski had been invited to guest-edit. Her mother allowed a private photo shoot. According to Geimer in a 2003 interview, "Everything was going fine; then he asked me to change, well, in front of him." She added, "It didn't feel right, and I didn't want to go back to the second shoot."[34]

Geimer later agreed to a second session, which took place on March 10, 1977 at the home of actor Jack Nicholson in the Mulholland area of Los Angeles. "We did photos with me drinking champagne," Geimer says. "Toward the end it got a little scary, and I realized he had other intentions and I knew I was not where I should be. I just didn't quite know how to get myself out of there." She recalled in a 2003 interview that she began to feel uncomfortable after he asked her to lie down on a bed, and how she attempted to resist. "I said, 'No, no. I don't want to go in there. No, I don't want to do this. No!', and then I didn't know what else to do," she stated, adding: "We were alone and I didn’t know what else would happen if I made a scene. So I was just scared, and after giving some resistance, I figured well, I guess I’ll get to come home after this".[35]

Geimer testified that Polanski gave her a combination of champagne and quaaludes,[36] a sedative drug, and "despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her",[37][38][39] each time after being told 'no' and being asked to stop.[40][41][42][43]

When is rape not a crime?

When there is no evidence that neither force nor violence were used in a sexual rendezvous.

I always find it funny and ironic when a 9/11 truther/holocaust denier talks about a lack of evidence, because they argue with a lack of evidence and logic for their position and charges against GWB! Extreme hypocrisy to say the least!

Forum List

Back