When is King Solomon Temple going to be rebuilt in Jerusalem?.

This is from the Declaration of Principles (Oslo Accords) which were still born. Neither side implemented their part of the agreement. The only agreement between Israel and Palestine is that Oslo is dead.

and why is that?

don't bother answering. you'll be wrong.

Oslo died because after taking a ton of our money to sit at the bargaining table, Arafat said he wouldn't sign because if he did he'd be "drinking tea with Rabin".

THAT is why Oslo died.

Have the Palestinians ever removed the destruction of Israel as one of the goals stated in their Charter?

uh, jillian.... "Drinking Tea with Rabin" is a rather profound statement and a bit deeper than reflexively pointing blame as palis.

Have zionists ever dropped the same kind of racial purity schtick that the grand wizard of the kkk could appreciate? give me a fucking break, Jillybean.

After WWII the West was on a guilt trip about the Jews.

The Zionist Jews played the victim card to secure the land of Palestine and turn it into Israel.

The gullible public was sold the idea that the biblical jews were comming back to claim thier land based on the bible.

What really frustrates me is when I explain something quite clearly - something you could easily confirm online - and the other posters skip by and keeps repeating the same myths.

Why do that?

As I told you before - the First Aliyah began in 1899. The first kibbutzim were settled in 1901.

So quite clearly that had nothing to do with the Holocaust.

But obviously you don't. You have no, zero, understanding of the very text you're quoting. Maybe your teachers have no idea either, assuming there is actually a real person who can claim that title.

I've been waiting for your explanation this entire time. As I said, go ahead and share it with me if you have one. If not, I'll find a more interesting discussion. Don't worry -- I won't hold my breath.

But obviously you don't. You have no, zero, understanding of the very text you're quoting. Maybe your teachers have no idea either, assuming there is actually a real person who can claim that title.

I've been waiting for your explanation this entire time. As I said, go ahead and share it with me if you have one. If not, I'll find a more interesting discussion. Don't worry -- I won't hold my breath.

I've already told you where to start. Frankly I am surprised you are hanging around, having been unmasked as an ignoramus in your own religion, let alone anyone else's.

When the Arabs had the spot, Jews weren't even allowed access to their holiest site.

Once again, the double standard from Israel haters
Heck the Jews still don't have access to it under Jewish rule!

What do you mean by that?

Jews do have access to the Wailing Wall, just not to the Temple Mount mosque.

they want it ALL, dude. ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO DA JOOOOS.

I've already told you where to start. Frankly I am surprised you are hanging around, having been unmasked as an ignoramus in your own religion, let alone anyone else's.

Again, get to the point or I'm not interested. Frankly, I don't care enough about your opinion to research it for you. Tell me yourself.

Please don't cause this discussion to degrade further by playing the arrogant Jew; proving me wrong requires making your position clear, which you have yet to do.

When are the Israelis going to rebuild the King Solomon Temple?It is high time that this temple is rebuilt.
That would mean destroying this beautiful building which dates to the 7th century. It's sickening how some people want to destroy great works of art for religious and political reasons.

759564-Dome-of-the-Rock-0.jpg

When are the Israelis going to rebuild the King Solomon Temple?It is high time that this temple is rebuilt.
That would mean destroying this beautiful building which dates to the 7th century. It's sickening how some people want to destroy great works of art for religious and political reasons.

759564-Dome-of-the-Rock-0.jpg

No. They could always pick it up and move it to Mecca, where it belongs.

Again, get to the point or I'm not interested. Frankly, I don't care enough about your opinion to research it for you. Tell me yourself.

Please don't cause this discussion to degrade further by playing the arrogant Jew; proving me wrong requires making your position clear, which you have yet to do.
Do you understand what it means to call someone "Messiah"?

jersusalem is not mentioned in the queran.... NOT EVER.

it was not an islamic holy site until they threw a mosque over every jewish site, including the tombs of the patriarchs and the holy of holies.
Jerusalem only becomes a holy site to Muslims in the context ofthe Arab-Israeli conflict. On its own it was an insignificant backwwater.

So then what are the Israeli waiting for, the King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt.
Is if money they are lacking,? how much would the rebuilding of the King Solomon Temple cost.?
The King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt now!!
Then what are you going to do when some other people decide they want to tear that down to rebuild the Second Temple? :lol:

What unfounded arrogance! :rofl:

Ya 'alim, do impart unto me your superior knowledge of Islam and the correct interpretation of these rather unambiguous passages of scripture. Clearly, hours of daily study have only served to lead me astray. :lol:

I am not here to be your teacher. Go read the passage again and understand it.
I've begun to notice how you like to make ridiculous statements and when asked to back them up with evidence you are too lazy to do so.

What unfounded arrogance! :rofl:

Ya 'alim, do impart unto me your superior knowledge of Islam and the correct interpretation of these rather unambiguous passages of scripture. Clearly, hours of daily study have only served to lead me astray. :lol:

I am not here to be your teacher. Go read the passage again and understand it.
I've begun to notice how you like to make ridiculous statements and when asked to back them up with evidence you are too lazy to do so.

That's the Rabbi's standard M.O.

Do you understand what it means to call someone "Messiah"?

Yes. Now why is it that you take issue with Jesus' (AS) Messiah status in Islam? Jesus was the "Messiah" that attempted to bring salvation to those Jews who had been led astray. This view is entirely consistent with scripture and mainstream Sunni belief.

Messiah means "annointed". A Messiah is someone who has been picked to do a job. Every king of ancient Israel was called Messiah. So the word is not so special, in fact. It is a title, but it doesn't particularly elevate one to divine status. But the Christians would argue that Jesus was Messiah; and that means he was the Son of God, who would bring salvation etc. A whole new package.

The Jews expected the coming of a Messiah who would deliver them from pagan rulers, when they had been oppressed by them for a long time before Jesus' time.

Jesus was this Messiah expected by the Jews; and Muslims have no trouble in accepting that. But the Christians put a new gloss on the word "Messiah" and say that he was much more than what the Jews or the Muslims believe him to have been. This is unacceptable to us.

- Prof. Sahul Hameed

IslamonLine.net

Forum List

Back