When I suggest that we need term limits the left ALWAYS says, thats taking the citizens right to vote away. Well riddle me this

When have I ever posted otherwise?

That isn't what you said in post 26...

"You got a pussy you're a woman.
You got a dick you're a man."

Did you not post this?

Despite your claim, after a sex change surgery, you are still the gender you are born with. I hope this sinks in cause your belief is kinda sick in my opinion.
Welcome to ignore fool. Play stupid games with the other morons on the left. Pointless wasting time on your asinine posts. 👋

Trump was attempting to legally contest the results of an election. The actions people took at the capitol were not part of that plan and it was not an insurrection. It was a protest the went to far and any people that resorted to violence or vandalism should be delt with by being charged with assault and or vandalism as appropriate.

I personally believe Trump should have conceded the election much sooner for the good of the country; however, one thing that draws Trump his supporters is that he fights to the end...... never giving up.
I might almost buy your argument except for the fact Trump sat on his ass for over three hours while people were dying and the Capitol police were being mauled. He sat on his ass for over three hours while his family, his staff, his MAGA media whores, and his lickspittles in Congress were BEGGING him to act.

And the fact he deliberately tweeted an attack against his own Vice President while the insurrection was in progress.

Multiple JAN 6 defendants?? are those rioters running for office? you seem to be confused as to who was convicted here.

Twitter crimes? first amendment crimes ?..oh yeah I get it. You're not an American so you don't understand. Those things are all subjective and opinion as to the context. Trump hasnt been convicted of insurrection or sedition..and he wont be. Its just another case of stop Trump at all costs

Twitter statements are not "all subjective and opinion". I you sent out a tweet threatening a witness, that's obstruction of justice, and it's a crime. Trump isn't charged with insurrection or sedition and it's unlikely he will be. He has been charged with a conspiracy to interfere in the results of the election, and he will be convicted on those charges.

You obviously dont work in the legal trades or you would have some knowledge of what constitutes "evidence", and what doesn't.

This is about stopping Trump's criminal rampage throughout the country, and his ongoing attempts to overthrow the Constitution. Trump hasn't stopped committing crimes just because he's no longer in the White House. He's still lying about the election, defrauding his
How is filing lawsuits all over the country to remove Trump from the ballot not taking away the citizens right to vote? You are blatantly trying to disenfranchise ⅓ of the America population. Trump was never charged with insurrection, much less convicted of it, so how the hell do you justify taking away the citizens right to vote for him?
Now a group in DC is sueing to have him removed from the ballot in a state they don't even live in.

You people are pushing so hard that it's quite possible you will create a backlash you will regret for decades, or worse.

And if you actually believe that the majority of Americans agree with your position on him being unfit why goto these lengths and take the risk? Is it perhaps that you don't actually believe that?

Because your side NEEDS to put up a viable candidate, instead of someone the American people have already rejected three times.

Trump didn’t even win the popular vote in the 2016 Primary’s. He got 44% of the vote.

How is filing lawsuits all over the country to remove Trump from the ballot not taking away the citizens right to vote? You are blatantly trying to disenfranchise ⅓ of the America population. Trump was never charged with insurrection, much less convicted of it, so how the hell do you justify taking away the citizens right to vote for him?
Now a group in DC is sueing to have him removed from the ballot in a state they don't even live in.

You people are pushing so hard that it's quite possible you will create a backlash you will regret for decades, or worse.

And if you actually believe that the majority of Americans agree with your position on him being unfit why goto these lengths and take the risk? Is it perhaps that you don't actually believe that?

I don't think it will be done but here are just a couple of Rs suing in the primary.

Published Aug. 30, 2023Updated Sept. 1, 2023
New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary is quickly becoming the leading edge for an unproven legal theory that Donald J. Trump is disqualified from appearing on the ballot under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
A long-shot presidential candidate has filed a lawsuit in state court seeking an injunction to keep Mr. Trump off the ballot. And a former Republican candidate for Senate is urging the secretary of state to bring a case that could put the issue before the U.S. Supreme Court.

------------------

Group sues to block Trump from 2024 ballot in Colorado citing 14th Amendment and Jan. 6

The former president has called such efforts "election interference."
ByHannah Demissie and Isabella Murray
September 6, 2023, 11:38 AM

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW), a Washington-based watchdog group, on Wednesday filed a lawsuit on behalf of a handful of voters seeking to bar former President Donald Trump from the 2024 ballot in Colorado under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment based on his alleged involvement in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
The suit -- quickly dismissed by Trump's team -- marks one of the first serious challenges to his qualifications as a presidential candidate based on a 14th Amendment argument.
Section 3 states that someone isn't eligible for future office if, while they were previously in office, they took an oath to support the Constitution but then "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or [gave] aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," unless they are granted amnesty by a two-thirds vote of Congress.
Supporters of this theory argue this applies to Trump because of his conduct after he lost the 2020 election but sought to reverse the results.
Wednesday's suit against Trump was filed, with CREW's attorneys, by six Republican and unaffiliated Colorado voters, including former state, federal and local officials.

I don't think it will be done but here are just a couple of Rs suing in the primary.

Published Aug. 30, 2023Updated Sept. 1, 2023
New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary is quickly becoming the leading edge for an unproven legal theory that Donald J. Trump is disqualified from appearing on the ballot under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
A long-shot presidential candidate has filed a lawsuit in state court seeking an injunction to keep Mr. Trump off the ballot. And a former Republican candidate for Senate is urging the secretary of state to bring a case that could put the issue before the U.S. Supreme Court.

------------------

Group sues to block Trump from 2024 ballot in Colorado citing 14th Amendment and Jan. 6

The former president has called such efforts "election interference."
ByHannah Demissie and Isabella Murray
September 6, 2023, 11:38 AM

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW), a Washington-based watchdog group, on Wednesday filed a lawsuit on behalf of a handful of voters seeking to bar former President Donald Trump from the 2024 ballot in Colorado under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment based on his alleged involvement in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
The suit -- quickly dismissed by Trump's team -- marks one of the first serious challenges to his qualifications as a presidential candidate based on a 14th Amendment argument.
Section 3 states that someone isn't eligible for future office if, while they were previously in office, they took an oath to support the Constitution but then "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or [gave] aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," unless they are granted amnesty by a two-thirds vote of Congress.
Supporters of this theory argue this applies to Trump because of his conduct after he lost the 2020 election but sought to reverse the results.
Wednesday's suit against Trump was filed, with CREW's attorneys, by six Republican and unaffiliated Colorado voters, including former state, federal and local officials.
Leftist pipe dreams galore

Where did I post that it did???? In fact, I made a point of differentiating between "winning the election" and "winning the popular vote", and you're claiming I don't know the difference. You need classes in reading comprehension before discussing "ignorance" on the part of other posters.

I'm just pointing out the stupidity of running a guy who is losing the popular vote by larger and larger margins in each election, in more and more states.
Republicans never win the popular vote as they are not about giveaways. Democrats are run by the elites that cater to the poor only at election time

Welcome to ignore fool. Play stupid games with the other morons on the left. Pointless wasting time on your asinine posts. 👋
Lol. You think just because someone gets a sex change, that actually changes their gender, and you call me a fool.

You can't make this shit up.

The citizens already voted and Trump lost BIGLY. Trump has NEVER won the popular vote in any election.

By refusing to accept the results of the 2020 election, and by trying to overthrow the government, Trump has lost all right to run again.
Thanks to phantom votes.

Multiple JAN 6 defendants?? are those rioters running for office? you seem to be confused as to who was convicted here.

Twitter crimes? first amendment crimes ?..oh yeah I get it. You're not an American so you don't understand. Those things are all subjective and opinion as to the context. Trump hasnt been convicted of insurrection or sedition..and he wont be. Its just another case of stop Trump at all costs

Twitter statements are not "all subjective and opinion". I you sent out a tweet threatening a witness, that's obstruction of justice, and it's a crime. Trump isn't charged with insurrection or sedition and it's unlikely he will be. He has been charged with a conspiracy to interfere in the results of the election, and he will be convicted on those charges.

You obviously dont work in the legal trades or you would have some knowledge of what constitutes "evidence", and what doesn't.

This is about stopping Trump's criminal rampage throughout the country, and his ongoing attempts to overthrow the Constitution. Trump hasn't stopped committing crimes just because he's no longer in the White House. He's still lying about the election, defrauding his

The citizens already voted and Trump lost BIGLY. Trump has NEVER won the popular vote in any election.

By refusing to accept the results of the 2020 election, and by trying to overthrow the government, Trump has lost all right to run again.
Then Stacy Abrams should have not been able to run in 2022 she never accepted the 2018 results. And there was no overthrow attempt but you continue to be a two faced liar.

Valid point. Outside of a conviction, Trump should be on the ballot if the state laws allow it. Now if you have a state law in, lets say, Oregon, that says someone under state indictment can’t be on a ballot...that is different. But suing to have someone removed who hasn’t been convicted is not kosher with me. And I’ve made this statement before:

1694128542598.png

As for the innuendo...hilarious as always. My turn. Are you worried about these law suits because you’re not too confident that your blob is as popular as you think he is?

Republicans never win the popular vote as they are not about giveaways. Democrats are run by the elites that cater to the poor only at election time
Roughly 25% of the nation's total debt in our History of existance, was incurred during the Trump Administration's 4 years.

Whose votes was Trump and the republicans buying?

Thread title is a straight up lie. We on the left want term limits. It's you traitorous fucks on the left who want to keep your criminals in office until they die.

Forum List

Back